[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally got myself a bank account and applied for government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: big autism theory.jpg (248KB, 788x1013px) Image search: [Google]
big autism theory.jpg
248KB, 788x1013px
So I finally got myself a bank account and applied for government provided autismbux program. Today I checked my account and I have money. What the fuck am I supposed to do with all this money? I live with my mother and I don't have any bills etc.

What does a robot do with autismbux? Where do you spend your money? I'm not planning to go crazy with this money, after all it's government money and I don't want to risk my position by buying stupid shit.
>>
>>38428172
You make it sound so easy to get bux, where do you live? Good for you
>>
>>38428172
You could give a chunk of it to your mom to cover your expenses.
>>
>>38429031
That is a good idea. I have already talked with her about that, and she said I don't need to pay her "rent" or anything like that. I can at least buy my own clothes and candy now without having to bother her.
>>
>>38428172
How much do you get a month? If you really don't have a lot of expenses, I suggest you save the money (say 3 months worth) for any unforseen expenses coming up - medical costs, things like that - and put anything else pouring in into a low-cost wide-range stock ETF. Buffet suggests the S&P 500 Vanguard.
It'll reinvest dividends and you'll average a good seven percent ROI per annum over your lifetime, and if you don't fuck up - which you only could by selling low - you'll have a comfortable 'retirement' pillow eventually.
>>
I have this same issue as a student, the you hvae about 8k spare gibmedats each year
>>
>>38429090
Try to make yourself as little a burden as possible. It'll keep you on good terms with your parents, even if you don't have a job. Hopefully they can eventually forget about you completely and you can be comfy for the rest of your days
>>
Take any of your close family or friends out for dinner, buy yourself some nice things, save some money if you wanna go holiday or something
Enjoy friendo
>>
>>38429031
>>38429247
This here.
Share it with your mother. Aka pay your part of the household bill.
>>38429090
Remember you have only one mother and father. You should "support" her with your money.
>>
Buy dragon dildoes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.