[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else start get anxiety from smoking weed? all my normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (20KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20KB, 318x159px
anyone else start get anxiety from smoking weed?

all my normie friends enjoy it but i just cant, i always feel on edge and weird/disoriented i dont get it
>>
>>38428118

the main side effect of cannabis is anxiety so yeah people do.

just stop smoking
>>
Doorpost techno
>>
>>38428118
I enjoyed it but always smoked it indoors with people I feel comfortable with. I smoked outside once with some people I didn't like that much and felt horrible and also greened out at the same time. Since then there's some anxiety when I smoke, I need to be in optimal conditions now to feel good . It sucks
>>
File: 1498460781088.jpg (595KB, 896x891px) Image search: [Google]
1498460781088.jpg
595KB, 896x891px
weed is the only thing that alleviates my anxiety
>>
>>38428118
Smoke less friend. Could also be that you've tried a strain that was no good for you.
It's all about experimenting until you find what you like the most.
>>
>>38428118
i used to get a lot more anxious but i've learnt how to stop giving a fuck about what people think of me, so that helps.

being high tends to get my mind moving fast, but in circles, so if i let insecurity take over it perpetuates itself.

on weed, you need to be in a good frame of mind, and you need to be comfortable with the situation. try it alone some time, get comfortable with the effects, then next time you're smoking in company just try to remember that your friends' opinions of you won't permanently change based on how you behave whilst high. worst case scenario, they'll think you're lame when you smoke and so you just don't smoke with them all the time.

>>38429790
also this. know your limits and take it easy.
>>
>>38428118
i'm like that if i don't smoke weed. it helps to chill me out.
>>
>>38428118
I mean, you could be a schiziod
>>
Let me share something with you all

>be me
>couple months ago
>wanted to try weed for the first time
>scared about getting anxiety from the weed but was overall on
I already deal with anxiety on a daily basis, I wanted weed to calm me down but was scared it would amplify my problem
>Co-worker finds out I wanted to smoke
>invited me over
>"Here anon, have some weed, it'll chill you out"
>take a hit
>cough a bit
>"There you go man, welcome to the fun zone!"
>Smooth music playing
>we're playing vidya
>the whole time I'm freaking the fuck out internally
>scared of everything, super jumpy
>do my best not to let it show
>"Anon, you alright? You seem out of it, do you want another hit?"
>"Nah man I'm cool"
>was anything but cool
>got an uber home
>scared to fall asleep in my bed but manage
>night passed
>next day I see him at work
>"Hey anon that was a fun time, we should do it again, I'll bring some bomb ass weed too"
>"Yeah nah man, I think that weed fucked me up with anxiety, was scared most of the night. You sure that shit wasn't laced with pcp or something? Haha"
>he gets mad
>"What the fuck pussy, can't handle a little weed? It doesn't give you anxiety, stop being a bitch, That stuff I gave you wasn't laced and you're a dick for thinking I'd do that"
>"Aight whatever man, I'll see you around"

He only gives me dirty looks now and doesn't talk to me. He sent me a text the other day calling me a dick for not talking to him. I just ignored it, that shit gave me anxiety or something and he didn't help me reason it out or anything.

Others can smoke but for me, fuck weed and fuck you too Joe, you piece of shit
>>
>>38429977
*overall ok
Please forgive me, for I am naught but a dumb phone poster
>>
>>38429977
did you get that thing were a million voices run through your head at the same time?

I can see way more mentally unstable people can find it disturbing, but I found getting high the most exhilarating the first few times, it kinda just got boring after a while
>>
>>38430040
Actually yeah

are mentally unstable people not supposed to smoke weed? I've got bipolar disorder 1 and some schizophrenia shit but I didn't think that stuff would affect me with weed.

I'm probably fucking retarded
>>
>>38428118
yes but i can't stop smoking it. it's great for playing video games but makes me less social overall.
>>
File: 1498732619443.jpg (49KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498732619443.jpg
49KB, 1024x512px
I'm high right now. Optimal for shitposting.
>>
It makes me thoroughly disgusted by people and want to be alone. Not a social drug. I only get have anxiety when I'm sober, in fact. When I'm high the only thing I worry about is eating to stay occupied.
>>
>friends GET OFF MY BORED
>>
>>38429977
he was a dick man, but i can somehow see how he reacted the way he did. he was upset that you didn't take to something that was important to his life i guess.

it's easy to wig out on weed, but like any drug, you need to acknowledge that it's just drugs; your state of mind has been influenced by something that changes everything, mentally, and you're not just going insane.

i would say be nice to him and admit that it wigged you out cause it was your first time but it's nothing personal. clear the air about it, or it'll fester.
>>
DO NOT fall for this jewish shit, the people that make drug threads are blatantly trying to push it I wouldn't be surprised if they post from a vpn or they're paid to do it. If you are mentally ill do not touch the shit, go ahead to the schizophrenia website and look at some statistics. If you really need a drug alcohol and opiates are the best if you suffer from paranoia. Please don't make the mistake I made and bring out schizophrenia.
>>
>>38430066
Yeah nah senpai, your doing the right thing by steering clear, its not for everybody
>>
>>38429977
He's a dick, and an ignorant dick for not knowing anxiety is the most common side effect of weed.
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>38430132
That quote is fucking retarded, what a faggot
>>
I've been stoned 24/7 for the past 6 years. It made me parainoid and uncomfortable when i forst started smoking. All that went away with experience. I think it's more about getting over that hump. Idk, not everything is for everyone.
>>
>>38428118
it could be that you're smoking too much at a time.
>>
>Have social anxiety, mild Aspergers and OCD/Perfectionism
>Learn from people in school that a common side effect of weed is anxiety and it shouldn't be smoked by anxious people
>Do the sensible thing and not touch weed for years because of how bad my conditions can get
>fast forward to last year
>With a couple of my aspie friends going for a drive up to the beach
>One of him meets an old friend and we end up gate crashing some guys party
>Was sort of on edge most of the night not knowing anyone and because of the noise
>"Anon get the fuck up here"
>Go upstairs and there's a group of people in someone's room smoking jays and passing them
>Some guy playing the xbox really loud through headphones
>was kinda drunk at this point and got coerced into taking a few fat hits without thinking about what I was doing
>Relaxed as fuck for hours
>became really chatty
>suppressed all my anxieties and doubts I had about the weed
>that neck pain I had for a couple of weeks went away
We'd go downstairs occasionally to rangle something to eat then go back into his room and play Left 4 Dead with some more joints
It was such a comfy evening, we still go back there to hang out sometimes but man, I'm 24 now, I missed out on a lot because I let my anxiety get in the way of trying something new.
>>
>>38430411
The dudes all around an ass, so I'm perfectly fine with him not being happy with me desu. Plus since then he's changed his hours at work so I barely see him anymore
>>
File: 1499987695473.jpg (47KB, 598x502px) Image search: [Google]
1499987695473.jpg
47KB, 598x502px
>>38428118
weed used to alleviate my anxiety but now it just makes me trip the fuck out about my life as a whole and I end up wanting to kill myself. the change was gradual for me and I think if you keep doing it you'll also gradually become more and more anxious on it. just lay off psychedelics man, they're not good for people like us who have substantial personal issues. they will likely just exaggerate your problems in both a high and sober state of mind
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.