[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This question would be preferably answered by fembots, but I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1499850660764.gif (116KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499850660764.gif
116KB, 275x200px
This question would be preferably answered by fembots, but I'll take anyone's input.

Would it be weird to tell a girl I've been talking recently that I've enjoyed getting to know her the past few days? She's said I come across as sort of a cocky asshole (in a teasing way) but I want her to know that I like her.

If not that, is there something else I could tell her to get the same sort of message across?
>>
Why the fuck would that be weird
>>
>>38428123
I don't know, anon. I'm autistic so I have trouble telling what's appropriate socially
>>
You should phrase it more like "I'm happy we've been able to get to know each other better recently" rather than what you were thinking, though.

t. girl (female)
>>
>>38428151
go fuck yourself slag
Your vagina smells like rotting fish and people are disgusted by you
>>
>>38428151
Is there anything else I could say that you'd recommend. I want to tell her something that will make her smile
>>
>>38428151
This reads so well. You're actually a genius.
>>
>>38428177
That should do it! Just be nice! Don't be weird! Don't make it more existential than it needs to be!

>>38428182
I'd be happy and probably give a hug to any new friend that told me that, honestly! Its nice to be genuinely appreciated.
>>
Tell her you want to make her pregnant
>>
>>38428216
Don't worry about it. I'm surprised someone around here could think of a line as smooth as that. With social know-how like that, you shouldn't be in this dump, anon.
Is appreciation hard to come by?
>>
>>38428277
Appreciation and friendship are things you earn, not something you're entitled to. I do my best to treat everybody around me the way I want to be treated, I really do take the whole golden rule thing seriously.

I definitely used to be a miserable misanthrope and unsurprisingly I didn't have any friends/felt terrible, but then I just opened myself up to other people, even the stuff thats tough to open up about, and you realize that everybody around you is just.. literally exactly like you, the same struggles and triumphs and pain and everything. Its nice to know that, I guess its almost a species wide sense of solidarity or something
>>
>>38428112
OP don't say
>I've enjoyed getting to know her the past few days?
Or
>I'm happy we've been able to get to know each other better recently
All you need to do is have a little bit more physical contact. Like poking her on the shoulder or face. Be hands on but not in a creepy molesting way (but as a reaction to her comments), Playful stuff. See how she reacts, Does she move away from you does she let you. Does she act playful back, Does she get more hands on herself. Does she poke you back, does she hug you. you need to feel thing out.
Just don't say any cheese pick up lines like you said and the other anon.
>>
>>38428308
How do you open up to someone without coming across as whiny?
>>
>>38428382
>Just don't say any cheese pick up lines like you said and the other anon.
I wouldn't really consider it a pickup line. I just want to say something nice to her without sounding creepy
>>
>>38428382
>All you need to do is have a little bit more physical contact. Like poking her on the shoulder or face

DO NOT DO THIS. Please, don't do this. Please don't fucking do this. This is such a bad idea. Don't touch her without her saying its okay first, she will resent you for it if she has any problem with it. Find out first, don't listen to this guy, please.
>>
>>38428383
By taking time to listen to the person you're opening up to open up to you. Its a two way street. Be there for people, be comforting for them!
>>
>>38428408
The issue I have is that I've also heard it's people say it comes across self-centered to share your own similar story when someone else shares something with you
>>
File: 1499369455755.jpg (99KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1499369455755.jpg
99KB, 634x634px
Don't even fucking bother lad, been there done that

She'll show a bit of interest and then when you fall for her she'll reject you just like every girl always does. Don't bother pursuing women for emotional needs, they're not worth it.
>>
>>38428396
By pick up line i meant rehearsed complements. Just say what ever come naturally. If you take advice from random people or friends they might call you out on it.
>>38428398
What the fuck are you talking about. Guys and girls do it all the time. Moving in with a ear as the other person is talking, Shows you are interested in what they are saying. Being a little hands on in a open or playful way is also good. It tells people you are inviting friendly. Op has already made it clear that him and said girl are already close enough to bug.
>>
>>38428455
>What the fuck are you talking about. Guys and girls do it all the time

Yeah, but in longer term friendships. This guy seems to have known this girl for a few days at most, going in and touching her is a terrible idea.
>>
>>38428471
>>38428455
Yeah, I don't know if it would be a good idea to do that. She's a modest girl and I think it would make her uncomfortable even if she does like me
>>
File: okabelaugh.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
okabelaugh.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>38428308
Sorry, was away. Back now.
Thanks for this well thought out response, anon.
I see where you're coming from and I like the philosophy of it. Gives myself and a lot of others here an interesting perspective.
>>
>>38428436
>She'll show a bit of interest and then when you fall for her she'll reject you just like every girl always does. Don't bother pursuing women for emotional needs, they're not worth it.
I know, anon. I've fallen for it countless times, but I can't help that I like this girl
>>
File: distortedhijak.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
distortedhijak.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
>>38428436
Final warning OP, you're going to hurt yourself.

It doesn't matter if she's 'not like the other girls' because the same thing always happens. It's almost impossible to have a genuine connection to girls, it just doesn't happen.
>>
>>38428471
>>38428493
Look i'm not telling OP put his finger up her butt. All i'm saying is, If she makes a joke or a joke about him laugh and bump her with his elbow. I did say not in a molester way. Op knows her better then you and me and it all come down to feeling the situation out. Does she move away from him does she move in. Being a little hands on isn't a bad thing, It tells people you are trusting and open to them.
>>
>>38428565
I (>>38428493) am OP. That's why I said she's a modest girl and I think it'd make her uncomfortable
>>
>>38428112
I'd feel real happy.

I remember when a guy I dated kept telling me that he was so happy to be able to finally talk to me the first night we talked. It was sweet and made me feel nice. Not saying every girl would like that, but I'm sure any normal person would be glad to hear that someone enjoys spending time with them
>>
>>38428583
Modest Girl or not. Being friendly is fine. If you always keep your distance she might think your not interested, Then you will be in the friend zone.
Like i said you know her better, You already have an idea what is alright and what isn't. You already know what jokes she dislikes and what jokes she likes. The hole situation is based off how things feel, You need to know when to pull back. The worst thing act like is all the guys who do the hover hand in photos.
>>
>>38428653
>You need to know when to pull back
Anon, I'm making a thread asking about whether words are going too far. You think I'm socially aware enough to read body language?
>>
>>38428673
>You think I'm socially aware enough to read body language?
Yes, Yes i do. You have made it clear you act confident around her(She's said I come across as sort of a cocky asshole in a teasing way)
I don't know her tone voice she had saying that, But that tells me you have some form of a relationship. Like i said if you only know her for a few days don't say any of that stuff. You need to start by building your relationship even more. Start by talking making jokes bump her with your elbow when you make a joke give a quick smile at her. It's all about feeling things out. stop getting in your own head about all this, The worst thing that could happen is she stays your friend or you both go your own way.
>>
>>38428673
Have a little confidence in yourself, and people will respond to it.
>>
>>38428746
>You have made it clear you act confident around her
Here, I'll explain it to you about the confidence thing. Not only am I autistic, but A past relationship made it so I'm really shut off emotionally to the point where getting close to someone terrifies me (in a physical, anxiety sort of way), so I build up a wall of assholish, teasing remarks that somehow makes me come across as confident.
>>
>>38428755
See
>>38428791
And I should add it's purely a physical reaction. Mentally, I just want to be able to be close to people again.
>>
>>38428791
Look OP it doesn't matter why or how you have confidence, All that matter is she and other people think you are confident about yourself. Like you said you act confident and teasing towards people. That is the first step on bettering yourself. The more you interact with people and the more you let people in a little(mostly people you trust) the more progress you will make to better yourself. You have to open up a little to people so they can let you in. if you want a relationship with family don't wait for them take the first step.
i mean shit my last relationship ended with me being autistic and sleep deprived, Failing to explain how pop music was mindless and other kinds of music had meaning. and here i am acting like i'm retarded going with the flow and people think i got shit together.
>>
>>38428802
The fact you are asking about how show affection and interest in a girl, Instead of winging it shows you have self awareness about social interactions. Confidence is confidence.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.