[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you ever wonder what your life would have been like if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2655.jpg (222KB, 1280x1705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.jpg
222KB, 1280x1705px
do you ever wonder what your life would have been like if you were a tall white chad?

Life is so unfair. All the women go exactly to the same type of guy. A generic looking over 6ft white guy. Half of the time he isn't even good looking. Just being white and slightly tall is enough. It's unfair.
>>
>>38428000
It probably would have been better, sure. But have you ever thought about that it goes both way? What if you had been born with an extreme genetic disorder, or if you became quadruplegic or something?

Someone could say it's unfair that you have a working body at all and you despise it.
>>
>>38428019

You have a point. At least I'm not crippled. And that's worth a lot.

But it's hard not to compare yourself to friends. I've lost out on many women simply because I wasn't white and 6ft. (511 here). A few months after a date I look at their social media and it's always a tall generic skinny white guy. Not even Chad level. It's fucking ridiculous how skewed things are
>>
ITT: homosexual fantasies of OP.
>>
>>38428042
>boo hoo I'm only 5'11

That's above average you pussy bitch. Christ you're such a whiny faggot, getting distraught over 1 (one) inch. I wish I could hate you to death, get cancer and die.
>>
>>38428042
Dude no one can tell the difference between 5'11 and 6ft just by eyeballing it.
Not being an inch taller is not the reason you aren't getting any.
The white thing... I mean there are a million threads about white boys complaining about non whites stealing their women, it's an individual preference, I doubt that is the issue you have either.
>>
>>38428146

I recently went to the doctors and was told I'm 5'9 and 1/2

My reality was destroyed. However I'm not sure how much I can trust that measurement as I always get 1 inch differences. I assume it's shoes and my real height is in fact 5'9 which is below average Manlet status
>>
>>38428000
>>38428042

>complains about white men even though they pretty much won't even be allowed to exist in the next 30 or so years

retard.
>>
>>38428178

I'm actually much shorter than 5'11
>>
File: KurLolin.jpg (65KB, 438x453px) Image search: [Google]
KurLolin.jpg
65KB, 438x453px
>>38428288
>My reality was destroyed.
really? finding out you were an inch shorter crushed you?
>>
>>38428000
Being Chad isn't only about looks. I look like Chad Thundercock himself, girls approach me everywhere, blushing uncontrollably as they ask me for the time of day. You can see the disgust in their faces when I react, sometimes they even get frustrated and mad for me for not having a personality to match the looks. Even if they ignore me being an autistic sperglord, after a couple of sentences they notice I'm boring and walk away.
>>
>>38428288
That's still nothing to worry about. If you're above 5'7 nobody gives a shit except the shallowest of females. The fact that you obsess over something so trivial tells me you have bigger problems you should be worrying about than your height.

I'm 5'6, non white, and I've still had girls approach me first.
>>
I would probably still be a complete retard as a 6'1 chad so things might only be slightly better.
>>
>tall and white
>even been told I'm goodlooking
>everyone hates me and ignores, especially women

If it weren't one thing it'd be another. Maybe you should just accept that it's YOU
>>
>>38428414

This is objectively true

6'4 white robot with good looks here. I can literally see the disappoint and disgust when I don't start talking to them when they smile at me.

MAYBE TRY TALKING TO ME INSTEAD OF THINKING A COY SMILE IS ENOUGH OF A SIGN
>>
>>38428000
Maybe because they're white and you should date within your own race, asshole
>>
>>38428000
>tfw you literally look like a white chad
>act like an autistic robot
>>
>>38428042
well you need to realize how shitty the person would be if they actually cared about the difference between 1 inch in height. You wouldnt be happy with a person like that anyway in the long run.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.