[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Around a year ago. >Have a group of friends. Hang out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: m54WeiW.gif (804KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
m54WeiW.gif
804KB, 700x525px
>Around a year ago.
>Have a group of friends. Hang out regularly outside the house of one of them.
>I sometimes see his sister.
>Gorgeous. Cute girly face, perfect body.
>Fall in love with her.
>She's underaged.
>Don't even want to fuck her. Feel genuine interest and affection towards her.
>Add her on facebook. Chat regularly.
>Call her, talk regularly, sometimes for hours during the night.
>Always keeping a cold head. Realize we might never have a relationship, but still, I like her and enjoy talking to her.
>She seems to always enjoy talking with me.
>She JUST turned 16. Fuck my life.
>Find out she has a boyfriend.
>I sense her being bored when we chat now.
>Haven't called her since I found out she has a boyfriend.

>tfw getting sad for finding out a 16 year old girl has a boyfriend.

I mean, I am not devastated by any means. But I just feel weird. Don't know what to do.
>>
>>38427099
Tell her you love her if you're not too much older than her. Maybe you're the "Chad that she really wants" that most people here seem to believe is ever-present.
>>
>>38427099
I'm 23 btw. I think I'm not way older than her but still, feels weird to think about it.
>>
>>38427322
You're way too old.
7 years difference is weird even in older couples
>>
Historically speaking, you're too young for her.
So let's pretend the age gap is not important. Still, she has a boyfriend. Like I said, pretend the age gap is not important, so what's left? She has a boyfriend! What would you do if a girl is your age and you like her but has a boyfriend? You just forget about her.
>>
>>38427099
>Start liking a girl
>
>Add her on facebook. Chat regularly

Can a normie fill me in on what happens during this gap? Can Normies honestly just start talking to a randomer and "chat regularly"?

Also fuck off OP, just go add another girl on Facebook and chat with her regularly.
>>
Consider whether or not you really love her and what you should do if that is the case. 7 years is a significant separation. What do you think 7 years might mean to her? Has she seemed interested? I believe Kierkegaard and Regine Olsen were separated by 8 or 9 years
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.