[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Somehow manage to go on date with qt 3.14 > goes badly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Regret[1].png (400KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
Regret[1].png
400KB, 1024x676px
> Somehow manage to go on date with qt 3.14
> goes badly because i'm a robot
> ended thing with a nice goodbye on Friday
> haven't gotten any texts or calls from her all weekend
> probably means i blew it and she is not interested anymore
> couldn't stop thinking about her all weekend and all the fuckups i made on the date

Kinda wish i didn't go DESU, then it could be the same type of weekend its been for 23 years.. instead of this shitty feeling....
>>
First date I ever went on was a legendary failure.

If you're not ugly, then suck it up and find someone else and go on another one. Took me 6 months to find the second one. Waiting for that text back is the worst part.
>>
Geez that sucks, man. Maybe you should send her a text and just see how she is. She could just be waiting for you to contact her. If she brushes you off, then you know. What have you got to lose?
Honestly, I envy you. I've never been on a date and I don't think I could. Meeting a stranger for something like that would make me spill my spaghetti everywhere.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.