[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the last two girls I've liked have rejected me because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1489402062630.jpg (127KB, 641x856px) Image search: [Google]
1489402062630.jpg
127KB, 641x856px
>tfw the last two girls I've liked have rejected me because I'm NOT a virgin
I wish I was joking
>>
>>38426602
You got a source on that cow you posted, op?
>>
>>38426602
But were they virgins?
>>
>>38426620
Sorry friend. I just saved it from here a while back.
>>38426631
The first one, no. The second one, yes.
>>
HA. Get a taste normalshit.
>>
>>38426776
It was with one girl who I was in a relationship with for 3 years. She was emotionally abusive and I was emotionally crippled and afraid of letting myself develop feelings for anyone else. I still get panic attacks when I get too close to someone.
Haha yeah anon, you got me.
>>
>>38426602
This is true. I dated a girl for 17 months, she was a virgin before and thought I was too.
Well, actually, I told her I was not and she got really cold and distant, so I convinced her that was a lie because I thought she'd like me more if I was experienced.
>>
>>38426602
IKTF

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's never good enough. Either I'm too much of a virgin loser, or too much of a non-virgin normie. There's no winning.
>>
>>38426602
Half the posts on this board are like they come from some weird alternate dimension. It's getting a bit frustrating.
>>
>>38426602
I've only seen this in older women with me, I think it's because im quite young and they want the experience to teach someone, idk
>>
>>38426602
>Girl is completely interested in me
>After a while tell her that I'm virgin
>Completely loses all interest in me

This happened twice now. One of the girls was even a virgin herself. Not being virgin comes over as less beta I guess.
>>
File: ArguingWithHoles.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
ArguingWithHoles.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>38427487
Never ever tell a girl you are a virgin if you are above the age of like, 16

The only way to get better is to practice and you can't practice if they don't let you in
>>
>>38427445
I'm not making this up
>>38427478
Both of them were younger than, though their reasons for wanting me to be a virgin were on opposite ends of the spectrum
>>
>>38427445
yeah its really quite bizarre. I like it though.
>>
>>38428094
>The only way to get better is to practice and you can't practice of they don't let you in
It's a fucking vicious and it only get worse the older you become.
>>
men are coming full circle and desiring chastity and values, who's to say women also can't as well?

i'm sure they're just as sick of fuckboys as we are roasties. it seems like the middle ground is deteriorating because everyone wants to do the most satisfying, convenient thing possible at any given time, hence, slut it up and never commit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.