[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl starts talking to you in class >after a few minutes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: girl.jpg (34KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
34KB, 450x600px
>girl starts talking to you in class
>after a few minutes wants to 'borrow' money
>>
>>38425894
Can I borrow your body?
>>
at least this is a realistic femanon thread. all the other crap is redditors trying to date each other yeepers.
>>
>>38426084
>you will never be the first stamp in her book
>>
>>38425894
Hahaha does this really happen? I'd love to have some thot try this shit with me.
>>
>>38425894
Who cares, it's only like 5$? I tell her she can just have it because money isn't important to me
>>
>>38426536
It does. When you ask for the money back they laugh it off.
>>
>>38426632
I loaned a cunt thousands for a house when I was 17 or 18. When I asked for it back he laughed it off. I laughed harder when I took him to court and got 50% more than I was asking because the magistrate didn't like that he dicked me around.
>>
>>38426885
Sounds like a load of shit
How did you even prove that you loaned him anything? Do you live in a (shithole) were verbal contracts are binding?
>>
>>38428121
Verbal contracts are binding everywhere you fucking idiot. Every common law country allows you to prove a contract via construction. But I wrote up a contract before loaning because I'm not a tard like you.

Then I went on to study law and your dumbass became a neet lmao
>>
>>38426885
>studying law
so you are just delaying being a neet big boy?
>>
>>38428230
>a NEET
>posting animu reaction pics
You know you can't look down on others if you're at the bottom of the barrel right?
>>
>>38426536
It usually was homework and not money, but yeah.
What I always wondered if they are consciously manipulative and malevolent or if that's just how they operate and they don't even realize it.
>>
>>38425894
probably works alot of times on some beta faggots.
>>
>>38428406

Like this guy? >>38426551
Truely a beta overlord
>>
>>38425894

She actually paid me back after I ignored her and didn't bring it up. However I have some fellas who owe me money and I'm worried they aren't going to pay me back.
>>
>You can borrow 5 bucks if I can borrow a blow job. Deal? Lol.

100% how massive skanks get made.
>>
my manager asked me for 20$ so she could take her kid to the movies and i thought it was the weirdest shit in the world.

at first i was apprehensive because i needed some money for the bus, because 18$ was all i had, but then i was like, okay, i can give it to you, but then she turned it down.

since women never have to think of creative ways to get sex or relationships, they're completely freed up to think of ways to just manipulate people if that's what they're into.
>>
>>38428164
Its another larper
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.