[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know some of you fucks will scream REE and shut the fuck up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1290510671082.jpg (346KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
1290510671082.jpg
346KB, 680x600px
I know some of you fucks will scream REE and shut the fuck up normie but have any of you had a gf? if so what do i when she wants to be friends with me? we were in a relationship for a year and we recently broke up a few months ago and she keeps wanting to be friends with me even though i specifically told her I'd feel like a cuck if i was her friend when she left me for another guy no matter what i say or do she keeps coming back wanting to be friends even lost it on her verbally and she still wanted to be friends with me do you think this roastie whore has ulterior motives ? I mean she sits there and does nothing when i insult her she basically goes to extremes to try and kiss my ass for some reason.
>>
Don't make me go through the pain again please
>>
she probably wants you to hit it on the side. you're not gonna be able to date her again but at least you can get some ass. good luck anon
>>
>>38425678
so basically "chad" wasnt enough of a chad for her? does this make me alpha?
>>
nah don't. It's possible to be friends with someone who rejects your feelings but you can never be just friends with your ex.
Cannot be done. But feel free to try for yourself.
>>
>>38425706
I'm not saying I'm gonna be her friend i even bluntly told her i don't want to because i don't want either of us getting too attached and she immediately got defensive so is what you're saying is this whole time she's been wanting me back?
>>
File: IMG_0396.gif (996KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.gif
996KB, 320x180px
>>>adv
>>>soc
>>>out

Fampain neck yourself you faggot. Let us wallow in our own filth. You genuinely have a good future ahead of you. Don't waste it here.
>>
>>38425728
If she hasn't found anyone to replace you she probably regrets it, yeah. I'm just basing this off my one experience with a female so don't take my word for it.
>>
Drop her. She wants your attention while fucking other dudes. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>38426417
nah she left me for a failed chad
>>
>>38425644
We are in the same page brother. I haven't been the same since she cucked me back in hs. It feels like she footstooled off of me to reach to a higher level whilst dropping me into roboville.

Not much has changed since. Still beta but this year was sort of a revelation for me. Started running, /fit/, passionate about job, not hating life as much, clearer understanding of the bad hand I was dealt but now realize that I have to work hard to get back into normieville. Although l, wallowing in my own shit feels good and is in my nature, I relapse on and off throughout the year, I'm not perfect (far from it).

My advice, and TLDR; be chad
>>
>>38425644

theres ulterior motives for sure. what they may be, i cannot say, but it only makes sense.
>>
>>38426832
Holyshit this is exactly my situation
>>
>>38426832
except i was never a normie i was a cyborg yes but not a normie
>>
>>38425644

She wants you as a backup plan in case she can't find anyone better ya dum normie

Just cut your losses and be done with her
>>
>>38427301
This and at worst she wants you as confident boost to talk to chads.
>>38427101
Like I said, be chad but cut your losses with that bitch. When I get ripped and swole, I'm going to exclusively fuck ugly chicks to get the pruning, once hot chicks jealous and even more confused. Pretty girls have the hardest time in their 30s once their god given gifts wear off but that will be my time to shine.

I can't wait to have sex with married women
>>
File: 1490940935733.jpg (487KB, 1821x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1490940935733.jpg
487KB, 1821x1566px
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE NORMALFUCK?!
>>
>>38425644
do NOT try and be friends with her after breaking up. maybe you can text her for a few weeks after breaking up and you might get back together, but if you wont be getting back together. get out of each others lives
>>
>>38425644
you are feeding in to her guilt, you abusing her in her twisted fucking head will some how absolve her from what she did to you in the past, that or she wants you as a back up.
>>
I had a situation sorta like this. We ended up being friends for a few years before drifting apart. A few years later she really wanted us to get back together, but by then I couldn't see spending that much time around her. (Plus by then she had a few kids). Still ended up fucking her, though.

It's probably a bad idea, but bad ideas can be entertaining. Just don't get taken advantage of.
>>
>>38427663
what if you want to get back at her, is that to petty?
just go complete no contact?
>>
>>38427729
thats what i do i just ignore her but it doesn't seem to do much after a while tho i got really annoyed and got into an argument with her
>>
>>38427800
You could just block her on whatever social media you use and block her number on your phone. Android, at least, has an option to send calls straight to voicemail, and I believe you can just block texts. Or just forward her calls to the Jolly Roger Telephone Company, if you want a laugh.
>>
File: 1487304182904.png (464KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
1487304182904.png
464KB, 515x525px
>>38427663
>>38427723
>>38427708
>>38427729
>>38427800
>>38427851
LEAVE MY BOARD MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
File: the best medicine.png (332KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
the best medicine.png
332KB, 600x603px
>>38427953
The age of robots has passed. Whatcha gonna do about it?
>>
She's trying to keep you at arm's length, so just refuse her.

Also, just delete all contact with her. Girls like those are poisons that taste like heaven.
>>
Why the fuck is this even here? This isn't /adv/ and this isn't a roastie magnet board.
>>
>>38428072
>Bitching about this thread well NEETs always post how they need help and wagecucks post help threads on r9k.
>>
File: 1470242958588.jpg (32KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470242958588.jpg
32KB, 480x270px
>>38425694
Considering this for even one second makes you a complete cuckold.
>>
>>38427970
why do you want to be here though? You'd honestly have a much better time on somewhere like Reddit.

It's just the better website for you, I don't know why you come here? Do you want to feel special or something? Explain it to me.
>>
>>38428103
That doesn't make your arguement valid. That stuff should also not be on /r9k/. Also NEETs posting their shitty lives is not the same as asking advice.
>>
>>38428231
I've been on 4chan for a decade. It didn't stop me from getting a girlfriend. /r9k/ just happens to be a board I occasionally browse.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.