[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are old people so comfy ? they're so genuine and not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

why are old people so comfy ? they're so genuine and not intimidating at all. they're so wise and not make you feel the pressure to change yourself. i'm 24 and in family gatherings i always enjoy being around them, instead of cousins of my age. there are lots of interesting insights i get from interacting with them.
>>
>>38425539

lack of caring what others think. I think you reach an age where nothing phases you anymore and that in itself can make you incredibly zen.
>>
File: images(76).jpg (14KB, 427x344px) Image search: [Google]
images(76).jpg
14KB, 427x344px
>>38425539
That's right goy. Old people aren't threatening. Now let me just consume the blood and tissues of this aborted fetus to help me recover from my 5th heart attack today. Did I mention we need a New World Order? Pass the salt goy, this one tastes a little bland.
>>
>>38425539
They've had a lifetime to work out any autism and edgyness they might've had, which might be good news for us.
>>
>>38425539

the pensions and free government gibmedats
>>
Are you me, dude? When I was in college all the old people were chill and friendly as fuck. Kinda sad I got along with them better than my equally-aged peers.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.