[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 52 years old. I have not been in employment since 1993.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1431892807089.jpg (595KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1431892807089.jpg
595KB, 2400x2400px
I am 52 years old. I have not been in employment since 1993. I am also a kissless virgin. Ask me anything.
>>
how do you deal with the emptiness and mental pain

i smoke some but i cough a lot so i need to stop
>>
File: Stanimir_Stamatov-3.jpg (8KB, 180x269px) Image search: [Google]
Stanimir_Stamatov-3.jpg
8KB, 180x269px
>>38424591
You're living the dream, anon. Keep reaching for the stars.
>>
>>38424611
I don't really. I just get by as best I can. I have mental and physical health problems. I kinda lost the genetic lottery. Currently on a combination of AD's and other medications. I am trying out CBD oil/vape at the moment to see if it helps.
>>
>>38424591
>I am 52 years old. I have not been in employment since 1993. I am also a kissless virgin. Ask me anything.
Why haven't you been working? Do you live with parents?
>>
>>38424591
how do you survive? What do you do for money? Also how did you get to that point if just giving up?
>>
37 year old anon here, OP.

Not as wise as you yet, but getting there. Us oldboys need to stick together
>>
>>38424628
It's not really a dream though. It's pretty shit really. I'm not really living my life to the fullest. I have wasted so much time on shitty things.

>>38424651
I live in rented property and live off the state.
>>
>>38424591
Shit bro. How do you to fuck your shit so hard?
>>
>>38424591
Masturbation tips & tricks?
>>
>>38424591
Wheels, is that you?
>>
>>38424591
is your 3rd eye open
>>
>>38424671
How much do you get from them?
How do you fill your time?
Have you considered moving to Japan?
>>
>>38424667
Are virgin too anon? Do you have any friend?
>>
File: 1475294185897.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1475294185897.gif
489KB, 497x373px
>>38424591
That sounds rough my man.
>>
>>38424686
I get enough to pay my bills and buy some toys every now and then. I don't get out of the house much. I have social anxiety issues. Also I am tight with the money I do have unless I am buying something for me.

I fill my time with hobbies and watch TV (anime/movies etc) and browse 4chan far too much. I fap to loli and have pretty much given up on normal life.

I would move to Japan if I could pick up the lingo faster and my health was better.

>>38424700
I have a couple of friends. I only see them on occasion though.
>>
>>38424685
Yeah and its looking up yr bunghole
>>
I think it was all ruined when I didn't get a place in an art college. I had aspirations for being a comic artist but it turns out I did not have much talent. I also tried getting into the music business. Spent a load of cash and got into debt. Spent too much time in a shitty soul destroying job before moving into IT. It was going OK for a few years but my health went downhill and I got laid off. Been fucked ever since really.
>>
>>38424682
Well wheelios
>>
>>38424789
Bump for an answer
>>
>>38424591
What sick spells have you learned? Are you a lich yet?
>>
>>38424946
I do not visit that site. Well not anymore at least. I do not have wheels (except on my car).
>>
>>38424963
I have learned the spell for casting out bad people. You know the type. The type that keep telling you to get a job and work on your physique and other shit.

I once vanished inside my car when someone tried that.
>>
>>38424966
Cool. Dunno why but i immediately thought it was you when i read the op.

It's krusty btw. How have you been, man.
>>
>>38425118
Are you a grill? I don't want to ride the magic mushroom.
>>
did you ever though of an hero ? What is holding you back ?
>>
>>38425148
There are still things I want to do even if they are not very ambitious. I am still waiting for VR to get good enough so I can have a VR waifu for instance.
>>
>>38425188
bait or underage b&
>>
What kind of toys do you have
>>
>>38425232
Electronic stuff, anime figurines, digital camera (the camera was meant to be a way to get out more but it's been sitting idle for a while now) and I do bedroom DJ'ing. I was thinking about getting a digital piano and trying to learn to play.
>>
What was it like to be teenage/early 20s in the 80s?
>>
What are your family members like?
What kind of relationship do you have with them in general?
What advice do you give to the younger anons about life and mistakes/regrets you may have about life?
>>
>>38425265
Pic of your figures? I can share mine
>>
>>38425266
I was bullied at school and because of that kinda lost interest in education. The teachers were not really motivating either. Things I wanted to do I was rarely encouraged to pursue.

I did not go out as much as my brother did who was a street raker. I preferred to stay in my bedroom drawing and listening to music.

>>38425269
They are pretty much similar to me in terms of having mental and physical issues. Runs in the family. They are OK with me just being alive.

For the younger folk I advise to try and find a job you enjoy even if it means you move from job to job a lot. Don't sit at home playing vidya all day it won't lead to anything good in later life. Learn some shit and make something worthwhile. You can do the vidya and shit when you can no longer get out of bed.

Don't do as I did so to speak.

On the other hands don't be a wage cuck. Fuck anyone telling you how to live your life. Find your happy place.
>>
>>38424591
what is keeping you alive?
have you ever thought of becoming an hero?
>>
>>38424686
What the fuck, why do neet weebs always think of moving to Japan? You'd be taken out behind the nearest ching chong shop and shot for being subhuman, uneducated, lazy immigrant, unrmployed etc etc. It's a terruble place for robots,
>>
>>38425363

Nice advice but I'm sure you're well aware it doesn't work like that anymore. I'm almost 25 and on my way to becoming like you (although being a wageslave instead of a NEET)
>>
>>38425416
A few times. What keeps me alive is having small pleasures to look forward to. Plus while my parents live I would not do it anyhow.
>>
>>38425446
Not OP here. Dude you're still young. Don't waste your youth to apathy. You can still make something out of your life. I'm 24 and I've gone back to uni after I dropped out of uni the first time. Even if you can't go to uni, learn a trade. What's keeping you from succeeding at 24-25?
>>
>>38425446
Then just try to find what works for you I guess. If you have money it's easier but if you are just getting by I understand it can be a real shitty burden. After my breakdown I learned to care less about 'the system' and work on my ducking and diving skills instead. It sounds bad but you have to do what you gotta do to survive the rat race.
>>
>>38425507

Going to college is an absolute waste of money and time. I hate the meme of "hey just go to college lmao"
>>
>>38425574
Don't pretend there aren't useful degrees. You really believe people who are successful/relatively successful in their field of work don't have degrees?
>>
>>38425507
How do you get a uni to accept you when you have shit credentials? What major are you?
>>
>>38425625
>>38425574
The benefits of post secondary education are largely no longer related to education. This economy is becoming increasingly about who you know and less about what you can do. The point of higher education is not to teach you the shit you can learn online for free but to expand your professional network, make friends, and develop ideas communally.
>>
>>38424591
What's your source of income, how much is it, where do you live, and what country were you born in?
>>
>>38425574
>>38426747
blah blah blah, literally always the same regurgitated spiel from every one of you pathetic shitheels that completely missed the point in these discussions.

you need a fucking accreditation to be taken seriously. period. there will never be some faggy YouTube University that anyone running anything exceeding a call center will recognize. you are the sucker for falling for this "school is for suckers" meme, which is only true for fluff degrees. but it suits a retard's worldview when applied to everything else, of course.
>>
>>38427370
Of course you need the accreditation but it's not 1960 the value no longer comes from access to information.
>>
>>38427370
Realistically speaking, you don't have to get a college degree to earn a decent amount of money, but if you pick a good major, it opens up a lot of opportunities. There are a lot of businessmen and entrepreneurs who didn't go to college and make a decent amount of money.
>>
What can you advice to escape the same fate as you?
>>
>>38427473
Can confirm and once you do doors open for you. Once you get experience in the business world nobody gives a fuck about your bachelor degree. The only time education matters once you have real world experience is having an MBA gives you bargaining for higher salaries.
>>
File: IMG_9083.jpg (2MB, 2136x2136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9083.jpg
2MB, 2136x2136px
>>38425363
What sorta music did you listen to then? And what sorta music do you listen to now?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.