[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been fired from a job? If so what for? describe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: yelling-angry-boss-25236635.jpg (84KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
yelling-angry-boss-25236635.jpg
84KB, 1300x1390px
Have you ever been fired from a job? If so what for? describe in detail.
>>
>>38424081
>Have you ever been fired from a job?
Yes.
>If so what for?
Stopped showing up.
>>
>>38424081
Fired from a cushy job at the local kfc. I did odds and ends, shit none of the other staff particularly wanted to do. Swept outside, made up and put out the mashed potato, washed walls and windows. Shit like that, it was pretty good 8 hours a week for 150 bucks.

I got fired for pulling way to many sickys and actively clashing with a recent arrogant little fuckwheel manager. He never did anything to me I just took a dislike to him
>>
>>38424081
I got fired from my last job for not smiling, which is bullshit.
It's one thing to make me suck a dick and swallow the cum, but it's an entirely different thing to make me suck a dick, swallow the cum, smile and say, "Thank you, can I have some more please?"
>>
Just got fired less than a week ago at staples. They just said that based on supervisor feedback I wasn't a good match for them. I only worked a month
>>
>>38424138
You must have worked for a large micromanaging corporation
>>
>>38424219
>They just said that based on supervisor feedback I wasn't a good match for them.

How? Cause you weren't a drone?
>>
>>38424121
you sound like a faggot

you are a faggot
>>
>>38424121
Kek never change anon
>>
>>38424735
No, it was just a McDonald's in an upscale neighborhood full of middle-class baby-boomers.

Customers would legitimately complain about things like me not smiling or telling them to have a good day. It's not like I had a shitty, "fuck you" attitude or anything; they were just a bunch of spoiled little bitches.
>>
I worked at the front desk in a community type gym. Every so often I would go down to the basement with the free weights and I would go in this one room where its rarely used it just has 2 punching bags. I would go inside turn off the light and take a piss in the middle off the floor. Well eventually i decided to take a shit, and one of the customers walked in and saw me squatting when they turned the light on with shit coming out of my ass . I quickly jumped and stepped on the shit to cover it like nothing happened, but he went upstairs and reported. Got fired on the spot
>>
No but i've been close. The year after highschool i worked as a bag boy at grocery store. Hated it but couldn't leave as I desperately needed the money at the time and couldn't find anything better. I was there for one year and averaged three sick days per month. They started demanding to see doctor's notes so I duly provided them. Manager could barely contain her jubilation when I finally told her I quit.
>>
>>38424807
>Mcdonalds

Theres your problem. Tried working at one once but quit after two weeks. They train you horribly then get mad if you mess up. Everything was micromanaged. They get horribly pissed if you don't know where something is within your first week of working there.
>>
>>38424859
Why would you do that? Were you trying too get back at management? If not you're a moron.
>>
>>38424859
This behavior is perfectly normal. I can't understand why an employer would fire you for something as innocuous as shitting on the floor.
>>
>>38425113
Honestly felt like a thrill i guess
>>
I was laid off from my first job in high school at a car dealership. I worked weekends as a lot attendant, which basically meant I did all the bitch work but I did get to drive brand new sports cars with 0.2 miles on the odometer from one spot to another on the lot so that was cool.

Anyways, oil prices were really BTFOing car companies at the time and my minimum wage ass was laid off because of it. I got a severance check for about $100. It was a few weeks before I was moving for college though so whatever.
>>
>>38424807
I hope you stayed away from any other sales job where actively making the customers uncomfortable eats into your prophet
>>
Think I'm gonna get fired tomorow
>tfw have perfect attendance record since I've started working at this job
>not going in to work tomorow
>had a bit of an argument with foreman last Friday
>getting tired of this shit job anyways
At least I applied to uni today, hopefully it turns out
>>
>>38424138
>>38424219
>>38424735
>>38424750

All large corporations want their customer facing workers to measurable efforts of "friendly customer service"

t. Comcast phone tech
>>
never been fired but i have quit several jobs (quite good ones too) after less than 18 months because i just didn't feel like working any more
>>
>>38425307
what was the argument about? And is the foreman your boss? You should tell your boss your not coming in, you dont want to disrespect him and mess up him and other workers to spite your foreman, or you dont care about any of them? If you do get fired you may not be able to use them as recommendation

or all youre thinking of is trying to mess with the foremans day?
>>
I stopped going to work sporadically. Eventually they fired me. It would have been harder to get neetbux if I just left.
>>
plenty of times

>first job
>16
>skelly manlet but dad makes me get a job at his friends landscaping company
>do most things poorly and cant connect with coworkers cuz they're all 25 and romanian
>2 months go by
>dad sits me down and tells me ive been fired

>trying to find decent summer job
>apply for pizza delivery job
>they instead try to make me cashier at this busy ass pizza place
>cant understand anything anyone is saying because they all have thick european accents
>told they weren't going to be able to keep me on the schedule

>summer dishwashing job
>call out a bunch of times to fuck around with my friends
>do a shit job overall
>dont show up to a few shifts
>they just stopped sending me the schedule.

currently in the process of getting fired from a fourth place. bosses were cool when i started last year but they've turned into cocks lately. me and a few other guys just smoke a ton of weed before and sometimes during work and neglect like half our duties. we get away with it because this restaurant is crazy understaffed. it's only a matter of time before they cut me though because i'm the shittiest worker of them all.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.