[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello and welcome to the /r9k/ Lonely Hearts Club, where even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2565.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2565.gif
21KB, 312x253px
Hello and welcome to the /r9k/ Lonely Hearts Club, where even the lowest of the low can find companionship or at least make a new friend.
Please write the following below!
Area Code:
Personality:
Interests:
Why you frequest /r9k/:
>>
>>38423739
I am Beowulf son of etchtou.
I will raise again.
>>
Area Code: N/A
Sex: M (fyi all 'F' in this thread will be traps)
Personality: Negative, outgoing in thought but backs out due to fear of humiliation and other shit.
Interests: Overall media, creating media, making things in general but I have no talent so It's mostly conceptual (yes I know that for sure)
Why you frequest /r9k/: Like to see people who have similar social retardation's like myself.
>>
>>38423739
>Area Code: 763
>Age: 18
>Sex: M
>Personality: Lovable idiot
>Interests: Tabletop games, vidya, guns, and antiques
>Why you frequent /r9k/: Boredom and low self esteem. Nice to browse while smoking
>>
>area code: wherever uncle sugar sends me
>age: 18
>sex: male
>personality: bitter and alone (turns cuddly when you add alcohol)
>intrests: gaming, reading, drinking, just got a job in electronics so i'm into that now too WARNING: i unironically like steven universe
>why i frequent r9k: was a normie through high school, then my oneitis found a boyfriend that wasn't me the day i decided to man-up and ask her out. it fucking destroyed me last i heard of her, she was planning on getting married and i don't want to be around for that mess. my little brother showed me this site not long after and it helps my feels.
i miss the old r9k
>>
>>38424078
it seems i have underestimated that spoiler command
>>
>>38423739
WE'RE THE /R9K/ LONEY HEARTS CLUB BAND
I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THE THREAD
WE'RE THE /R9K/ LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND
SIT BACK AND LET YOUR EVENING GO
>>
File: Untitled.png (299KB, 637x422px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
299KB, 637x422px
Sex: transbo
Personality: quiet, loyal, yet lovable loser
Interests: /po/, weed, loneliness
Why you frequest /r9k/: /b/ became too fast for me to enjoy. I fell in love with /r9k/ through mspaint comics and greentext threads.
>>
File: atlantic-walrus-underwater-615.jpg (55KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
atlantic-walrus-underwater-615.jpg
55KB, 615x461px
>>38423739
>Area Code:
530 right now but move around a lot, looking for somewhere on the coast right now
>Age:
>Sex:
Male, pls no homo tho
>Personality:
Fucking autist, like /out/ and alcohol and woodworking and Alex Jones
>Interests:
amine, four-wheeling, dirtbiking, deep philosophical talks over beer, nothing sexual
NOTHING SEXUAL
>Why you frequest /r9k/:
I'm a fucking autistic outcast who hates mainstream burger culture anyway

add [email protected] on skype if you want
>>
>>38424229
>interests: amine
Good to see someone else is interested in the implications, uses, and sciences of compounds and functional groups of basic nitrogen atoms in a lone pair.
>>
Area Code: 321
Sex: M
Personality: Stoic but kind around those I don't know well; a fool, seeking joy and wisdom; otaku tendencies
Interests: anime, vidya, aesthetics/philosophy, movies, reading, roller blading, hiking/camping, idols, history (especially Sengoku/Three Kingdoms), pottery, mixology, photography, motorcycling, guns, tea ceremony, D&D
I really want to go scuba diving but haven't
Why you frequent /r9k/: I was full of self-hatred for ~10 years and my social anxiety was extremely high, so I find it hard to approach people irl. Depression and anxiety's negligible now, but I'm rather lonely.
>>
>>38424150
> trans
> /po;/
Fuck you get off this board
>>
>>38424289
>fucking science
Shit, I haven't heard "amino acid" spoken out loud for a long goddamn time, anon. Highschool bio/chem wasn't bad, but for some reason bio and chem at Cuckold University were mind-numbingly painful/frustrating. I liked autistically-simple sciences like physics and structures sciences, always hated materials sciences. For some reason never minded Environmental classes, though.
>>
>>38424309

I meant /po/, the papercraft and origami board, you dumb shitbrained faggot
>>
>>38424302
>otaku tendencies
so you're a weeb?
>>
>>38424555
Yeah, but also in the sense of getting really obsessive/passionate about hobbies.

So an autist weeb, I guess.
>>
>>38424617
cool give me your kik friendo only if you want no pressure tho
>>
>>38424880
Sure, it's bebopbeepboop
I'm going to sleep before work, though, so I'll get back to you in the morning.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.