[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to travel the world, joining army by army, until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 92ab2e11b047a07d97c3f271f4br.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
92ab2e11b047a07d97c3f271f4br.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
I'm going to travel the world, joining army by army, until I find purpose in my life.
>>
i don't think you can do that
>>
No you're not lol stupid underage fatty.
>>
Yeah first you can join the French legion, and then the English Legion, and then the Chinese legion, and then the Azerbaijan legion and by then you should have found your purpose which is to get yelled at and shot at and and and and and and and and and
>>
>>38423190

French legion would be the best choice.

They destroy any trace of your old identity when you join, and issue you a new identity.

http://en.legion-recrute.com/
>>
>>38423227
>wanting to join a legion of convicts and get treated even worse than the regular army

kek
>>
>find purpose in life in the military

that's a funny way of saying ptsd
>>
File: 1367031619211.jpg (83KB, 785x806px) Image search: [Google]
1367031619211.jpg
83KB, 785x806px
>>38422780
>tfw fat and out of shape and knees are fucked
>reporting for a year of conscription in the army in just a bit over two weeks

fug :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>38423266
They won't let you in in that kind of condition. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>38423250

You may start out as misfits and convicts; all people who need to destroy their previous life; but you end up as brothers. You have a new identity and a new family.

When the US lost in Vietnam, and our troops were fleeing like the cowards that are; who was holding the line, buying them the time to escape?

The Legion.
>>
>>38423250
for many its their only chance of joining a real army since in most of europe the backbone of their military is a bunch of kids camping occasionally.
>>
>>38423227
afaik the french legion is the only choice. What similar organizations are there?
>>
>>38423280
I've already been admitted, it's conscription, I'm required by law. I'm to report for bootcamp in less than two weeks, it's not really a choice anymore.
>>
>>38423320
Even though you're a burden to your team? That's kinda fucked.
>>
>>38423307
Russia has a foreign legion now.
>>
>>38423320
HAHAHA

Fucking europoors,
>>
>>38423288
The US didn't lose Vietnam. Moreover, the whole mess could've been avoided if the French had better managed their colony or at least prosecuted a war properly. Dien Bien Phu and the events leading up to it was a goddamn embarrassment to the Western Hemisphere and the free world.
>>
File: 539w.jpg (25KB, 539x356px) Image search: [Google]
539w.jpg
25KB, 539x356px
>>38423887
>The US didn't lose Vietnam

Yes, just look at this glorious victory, as we ran like cowards, while the Foreign Legion was buying the time (with their lives) that we needed for our troops to get away.
>>
>>38423320
lol enjoy forced weight loss

>>38422780
virtually all militaries only allow citizens to serve, it's a pretty logical decision to make. You could get some experience in your country of residence and try to break into the PMC thing, although everyone but the best of the best just does security guard shit
>>
>>38423975
Those are Vietnamese civilians being evacuated, not soldiers.
>>
>>38423250
That stopped being true in 1998, after a bunch of do-gooders got their panties in a wad about the "brutality" of the Legion. Now, it's just another part of the French Army, just with foreign nationals making up the majority of the troops.

Hell, if you've been charged with *any* drug crime, even simple possession, they won't take you.
>>
>>38423887
Hahaha, yes, because that's why Saigon stands to this day...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.