[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never been to a party >never been to a concert >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: crying computer wojack.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
crying computer wojack.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>never been to a party
>never been to a concert
>never been to a sleepover
>never had a job
>never had friends
>never ventured away from the computer
>never been anything other than alone
who /alone/ here?
>>
ive done almost all of that, anything normies hype up tends to suck for guys like us.
>>
>>38422672
i feel you anon, i've never had friends past age 9
>>
>>38422672
parties are really nothing much i'd take playing vidya at home over partying any day
never been to a concert but can pretty much imagine what its like
sleepovers aren't really anything worth going for either

do u have some mental disorders preventing the above?
>>
>>38422672
who gives a fuck? all those normie activities are overrated
>>
>>38422672
if you can't beat them, join them
be originale
>>
File: 0889687567.png (496KB, 624x640px) Image search: [Google]
0889687567.png
496KB, 624x640px
>>38422672
>i've never originally been on a rollercoaster
>>
>>38422725
all of those things can be great, not always, but when it's good it's GOOD
>>
File: 1499298269121.png (560KB, 570x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499298269121.png
560KB, 570x604px
>>38422672
>Caring about doing mindless meaningless normie shit
You wouldn't enjoy it anyway. Your brain isn't wired the way normies brains are. You'd feel out of place and hate every second of it.
You're right at home fapping to 2d animu girls in your dark room.
>>
>>38422672
All overrated.
Done most of it once or twice.

I've never gotten joy out of anything more than I have a good story in a book, a game, or other solitary activity.
You didn't miss out on much, and as for friends, you always have us.

Keep your chin up.
>>
>>38422672

>got invited to an anime party does that count
>got taken to a sort of concert on a school thingy as a teen other than that no
>I one sleepover as an adult
>never had friends in elementary school to the first year of uni
>then managed to alinate them and am now alone
>have had jobs
>>
>>38422672
I have to force myself to want to do some of those things sometimes, but they're ultimately more memorable than anything I do by myself... besides taking dissociatives. Not sure how other people being around adds anything to that.

I felt miserable after my last festival because I took too many uppers and got strung out. But it was still a unique experience I'll always remember even if I let some great opportunities slip by. Will I remember anything about my roll last night in a week? Probably not, because I just sat in my room shitposting on here.
>>
>Parties suck and are normie-central
>Concerts are actually pretty ok, but I always make sure I buy a seat and not floor ticket
>Sleepovers are dope as fuck up until about 15
>Jobs usually suck but need money so it's just something that you have to do
>Friends fucking suck 90% of the time, that's why my sister is what I would call a best friend and I mostly hang out with my Dad
>Same
>I'm an asshole and probably could use medication but I'm better off alone anyways
>>
>>38422690
>ive done almost all of that
>guys like us

You aren't a guy like us, normie
>>
>>38422672
It's really easy pal get out of the fucking room put your heart into one of those things that isn't people and develop enough of a connection wit yourself that you can start meeting other people with common interests most of your other friends will stem from school or work or from some fucking form of hobby you whiny nigger. You can believe it or not be mentally unstable,poor, and average looking and achieve all of this. It's actually that easy. Yeah believe it or not most of the chads stay home unless they're rich.
>>
>>38424563
why does memorability matter ?
>>
>>38425873
it's really difficult though. not him, but it's difficult. i'm very self concious around people, even around men, not just girls.
>>
>>38422672
Same, OP. When i go hang with friends, they just wanna play solo vidya. So i really don't do anything anymore but play with dogs.
>>
>>38426188
I used to be like that too until I stopped caring what people thought of me and focused on what I could do on people thinking about me I've been on 4chan since I was 8 it's pretty much what I used to socialized myself and it worked out fairly well it developed a sense of humor I could work with and it's how I break the ice with everyone I meet Chads or Robot they all love it but women are different they don't understand humor most of the time unless you deliberately pander to them.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Parties are ok if youre with your friends
>Concert are not a big deal, its just really loud music, unless you like the band, youre not going to enjoy it
>sleepovers sucks, trust me robot
>you will find one eventually
>you should try this one, i did it and my life actually changed a bit for the better
>its a LOT better to be alone than to be with someone who doesnt like your true self

Cheer up fellow robot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.