[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically want to take a 5 day trip to Tokyo What am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1497925857987.jpg (18KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
1497925857987.jpg
18KB, 509x339px
>unironically want to take a 5 day trip to Tokyo
What am I in for
No fucking normalfaggots please
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

This
>>
File: 1497064455526.jpg (721KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1497064455526.jpg
721KB, 1600x1066px
If you're going to Tokyo, don't forget to stop by my restaurant La Bisboccia in the Shibuya ward for a taste of traditional Neapolitan cuisine!
>>
>>38422541
Very clean and well kept roads, expensive everything, small food portions, foreigner unfriendly locals unless you go to tourist locations (they won't be outright rude generally but you'll feel it). If you're a non oriental asian and can't blend in with the crowd prepare to turn heads and have people staring at you wherever you go. Your best bet is to either go with other people or make friends with a local beforehand and have him/her take you to unique/fun places, good food, etc.
>>
Japan is fucking gay
>>
>>38422597
I'm going soon to Tokyo and I want to go away from the touristy places.
>>
>>38422597
If it's op, he'll just stay in his room for five days
>>
What if I can only speak english
>>
>>38422597
>>38422541

Also prepare to feel like twice the sperg you usually feel 90% of the time.

Advice: when you speak to people, talk a few decibels lower than you're used to and don't make too much eye contact.
>>
>>38422590
Why would someone go to Japan to eat fucking italian food?
>>
File: 1488431111523.gif (1MB, 418x290px) Image search: [Google]
1488431111523.gif
1MB, 418x290px
>>38422899
Because my food is tasty and I encourage anybody on this board to stop by if they have a chance
>>
>>38423429
/r9k/ isn't the place to shill your business, spaghetti nigger.
>>
I've been to nippon twice, and spent some time in Tokyo. You'll be fine, provided that you aren't autistic around crowds. Just spend the entire time in Akihabara in the weeb shops.
Also, you probably won't need to know any Japanese.
>>
>>38422541

Take a day trip to the Hakone area.

I suggest taking a train to Odawara; buy a Hakone area "FreePass" there; it makes life much easier.

Take the Odakyu train service to Hakone-Yumoto, and then transfer to the Tozan line to Gora.

Explore Gora a bit, and then take the cable car to Sounzan, then take the Ropeway up into the mountains.

Stop at Owakudani, eat some eggs boiled in the springs, and go for a hike up the mountain, then continue on the cable car to Togendai; take a boat across the lake, and spend some time in Moto-Hakone.

Then find a hot spring resort to relax in, before heading back to Odawara, and the train to Tokyo.
>>
>>38423774
Don't forget to eat at La Bisboccia in Shibuya.
>>
>>38422597
Lmao, what a riot you are.

I live in Tokyo, stop exaggerating shit.

>>38422541
Where in Tokyo are you going?
>>
>>38422899
Probably because it IS different than American Italian food. The 7-Eleven stores are totally different than the one I pass on my way to work.
>>
>>38423806
Don't know yet
Just wanted to visit before i die
>>
>>38422541
>unironically want to take a 5 day trip to Tokyo
Depends on where you go. You're not some turbo autist / weeblord are you? You're not going to spend all 5 days in akiba are you???
>>
>>38423836
My advice for you, since you don't know the language or where you want to go, is do some serious research and plan beforehand where and when and what you want to do.

Otherwise you'll end up like the typical gaijin wasting time eating mediocre shit and doing lame stuff, getting lost and having to ask for directions.

Always good to have a local guide you. Even now my friends and I take each other to new places. There's just so much to do here. If you get bored, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>38422643
If you can only speak English, get fucked don't even bother. Take ur time to learn it first
>>
>>38422541
jap dude at my work says it's best to save up visit for about 3 weeks at the minimum, he says folks who visit for less just waste the money most times and you'd be better off taking a week long vacation in your own country
>>
File: 1488436420155.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1488436420155.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>38423580
>spaghetti nigger
Fucking lost
>>
>>38422541
It's exactly like your weeb cartoons say it is. Everything is 2D and moe.
>>
>>38422590

That picture reaIIy made me go hmm.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.