[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, the metal chick of the school >have extremely hot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1499667095780.jpg (178KB, 1440x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1499667095780.jpg
178KB, 1440x1405px
>be me, the metal chick of the school
>have extremely hot english teacher
>i wear band t-shirts everyday, compliments me on them
>we sort of talk about them
>months go by
>he always looks at me now and teases me in front of the class jokingly
>he always tries to talk to me out of class
>i develop a hardcore crush on him
>i think he likes me too, he makes it kind of obvious

should i confess that i have a crush on him? should I go in for the kill and try to start a relationship with him? we only have a 20 year age gap
bad side about it though is that he has a wife and 2 kids, but he rarely fucking talks about them
>>
>>38421896
Why do you pretend to be a girl? Do you find joy in dumb robots falling for this shit?
>>
go away and stop pretending to be a girl
>>
>>38421924
i'm literally a fucking chick though?
>>
>>38421944
if thats true then you need to fucking leave
>>
>>38421944
literally get the fuck off this board
>>
File: d03.png (994KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
d03.png
994KB, 1200x675px
>>38421896
>willing to destroy a family over selfish desires
if this isn't a meme, please go to drink bleach originally
>>
>>38421896
>he has a wife and 2 kids, but he rarely fucking talks about them

I realize this is a bait thread but I just wanted to point out that this is an extremely accurate depiction of the female thought process. If a guy she's flirting with "rarely mentions" his wife and two children, that means that it's morally acceptable to tempt him into committing adultery.
>>
kek he wants some fucc
seriously try to avoid him
>>
>>38421944
literally suck my 7 inch cock
>>
>>38421944
You know the rules, tits or fuck off
>>
>>38421944
get the heck off of this board
>>
>>38421896
For any anon who'd consider this (sexual/romantic relationship with married person), you really need to talk to people who have gone into this territory. I've known several people through work and family (obviously I'm not friends with such crappy people) who've fucked over their lives immensely. Yeah they also fuck up the other person's life a bit, but since you're selfish enough to consider this you don't care about that. How horrible must your self esteem be to literally be a cumdumpster for a married guy who ensnares young and dumb girls? Go hug your dad.
>>
>>38421896
>wife and 2 kids
please leave him alone , dont be selfish
you could really easily ruin his life
>>
>>38421944
no one cares holy fuck leave you annoying cunt
>>
File: 1441778496.jpg (49KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1441778496.jpg
49KB, 422x750px
>>38421896
nah tbqfhwy
>>
go for a chad that isn't married
>>
you're a metal chick in 2017, he sees you as easy bait. Obviously you have some issues. You would be an easy fuck.
>>
post a pic of yourself so we can see whether you have a chance or not
>>
look, you gotta think about what you want in life. it's all your decision but banging some dude with a wife and kids i would say might be a bad one. your call
>>
>>38422981
Pussy always has a chance. If he's really coming on to her then he's either hoping for an easy lay or he likes to feel like he can still flirt with young girls.
>>
>>38421944
See, r9k is full of NEET virgins who hate girls because girls are ALWAYS so rude to them, No matter how nice Robots are.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
RPing as a roastie whore trying to destroy a man's career.
>>
>>38422873
We had a Chad teacher literally named Chad in high school. He had to grow a beard to get girls to stop creaming over him. He still had a few persistent groupies, but it got the rest to stop day dreaming and giggling.
>>
>>38421944
FUCK OFF ROASTIE SCUM
GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
>>38421896
Stop pretending to be a girl.
Buuuuuttt...
If real, post tits and then get that teacher benis
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.