[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hungry and want to order a burguer at a local place that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image9.jpg (379KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image9.jpg
379KB, 1024x683px
>tfw hungry and want to order a burguer at a local place that sells burguers/junk food(don't know the term for it in english)
>went there two times already this week
>ashamed of going again, surely the chicks that take the order will laugh at my back
Encourage me to not give a fuck guys
>>
They laugh at you anyway
>>
It's a business, you idiot. That's what they're for. It'd be as stupid as me saying "guys, I'm afraid people will laugh at me if I buy clothes at the mall".
>>
>>38421547
>It'd be as stupid as me saying "guys, I'm afraid people will laugh at me if I buy clothes at the mall".
Its different than young female attendants thinking you are a disgusting fatass
>>
you can be their customer of the month if you keep that up
also they don't really care; if they sell junk food,they probably have alot of customers and they won't care , oooooor they don't have much and you're a blessing
>>
>>38421508
That thing looks great my brazilian friend.
>>
>>38421618
>>38421618
they don't have many*
>>
this is the most retarded shit ive read in awhile.
>>
>>38421633
a while* got damn
>>
>>38421618
Its a local store, not a mcdonalds, so they probably have a medium number of customers, but I'm probably one of most frequent ones, I go there 1~2 times per week on average.

>>38421627
Hi hue friend, isn't it common outside hueland?
>>
>>38421665
X-tudo is a thing only from hueland, that combination of ingredients is actually quite rare and I have eaten a lot of burgers in burderstan because I used to travel there for work.
>>
>>38421689
>burderstan
I meant burgerstan.

Also the patties in brazilian burgers are way thinner.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.