[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Life is going well >Making new friends >Making money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>Life is going well
>Making new friends
>Making money
>In a fantastic new relationship with someone who really loves me
>Feel hollow inside and want to an hero more than ever

Why can't I escape this feeling?
I'm so tired of life and I'm so depressed
I just want to be happy
>>
>>38419651
External circumstances posessions and accomplishments do not lead to happiness. Its like counting to Infinity, its impossible.

You need to shift your paradigm and realise that happiness is or should be your default state, and the reason you don't feel it is because of emotional baggage and unresolved issues.

The path to happiness is not acquiring more stuff outside of yourself, its going within yourself, letting go and re-owning parts of yourself that you have repressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxqg4PHg3M
>>
>>38419756
>Default state is happiness
Are there really people like this?
>>
Be depressed and empty till you die faget
>>
>>38420043
Only people with mental disorders.
>>
>>38420095
I'm medicated, though. Things felt good for a while and then this all came rushing back to me
>>
>>38420133
You probably don't care about the things that regular people care about. As someone that doesn't care about friends, money, women, or validation I'd hate going through everything that's necessary to maintain those things. That'd be like working 80 hours a week so that you can get your nails ripped off during your freetime.
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (82KB, 599x772px)
IMG_0525.jpg
82KB, 599x772px
>>38420043
The less problems you have to worry about, the happier you are. Common sense. Also if you have grudges or things from the past that you haven't come to term with, it's best to talk to someone, preferably a professional to help change your perspective on your inner issues so that they can become a positive/growth experience that you went through rather than baggage
>>38420095
Don't listen to this autist.
>>
>>38420043
If you ever just watch a child or an animal, they are, by default, happy and confident, even though they have no reason to be.

Its a lifetime of being told "you are not enough" that makes them unhappy, like most people in the world.
>>
>>38420095
>>38420043
It's pretty rare. It's not mental disorders, but mental impairment.

E.g. down syndrome folks are pretty darn chill
>>
>>38419651
There's nothing wrong with you, those things just want bring you happiness on their own.

Look up "the rat race", you're just awake enough to realise it. Every rich fart with expensive watches and 3 mistresses experiences the same amount of sadness and many others.

Look into mindfulness meditation. Take the hollowness of your existence and see if it applies to anything else. THAT is how you get a default state of happiness.
>>
File: Even.png (388KB, 625x498px)
Even.png
388KB, 625x498px
>>38419651
>Life is going well (14 at the time)
>Parents decided to marry again
>Move to a new city with more opportunities
>New school, everyone seems friendly
>Decide to go mute mode for the last of the year

That killed any social skill i once had
>>
>>38420217
Op here

rawr :3 xDDD

For real though, I think I might. I'm a very busy person, though, so it's a little difficult to make the time

I just got a gym membership, so I'm hoping that will help me feel better
>>
>>38420442
College or high school?

>>38420238
I guess so. I don't really know how to undo those feelings
>>
>>38420697
Both, it started in high school but continued through the my time in college
>>
>>38419651
That's because you're not doing what you love as corny as that sounds
>>
>another robot discovers the truth
>>
>>38419651
watching the 80's doctor strange movie will make you feel better prolly
>>
>>38419651
Give yourself to God
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.