[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright robots, imma hit you with some real knowledge. Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Katherine_McNamara_10.jpg (263KB, 662x993px) Image search: [Google]
Katherine_McNamara_10.jpg
263KB, 662x993px
Alright robots, imma hit you with some real knowledge. Women peak in their early 20s. This is when they are having the time of their life. It's the easiest their career has ever been with a significant raise in income from before (if they even had a job before). They are the hottest they have ever been. And they currently know the most people before they settle in. You compare yourself, another young to mid 20s guy, to these women who are at their living apex. Men peak in their late 20s to early 30s. You physically look more attractive the older you get, this is especially true for white guys and asian guys. Your career is more stable as opposed to the grueling early work of most STEM or business-related jobs. Just being older is inherently a western beauty ideal.

Now this is where most robots will call me out.
>well, I don't want some roastie 28 year old who has been shoving chad's cock in her for nearly a decade

This is the magic right here. As a 29 year old, you can still have sex with 20 year olds. They almost prefer it and you will inevitably be put into a Chad state as her peers despise you for having life experience that they just can not match up to.
>>
>>38419192
Men peak at all sort of different ages, because their peak is determined by social status and money instead of fertility
>>
>>38419192
>Women peak in their early 20s.
>They are the hottest they have ever been
not really, its actually the reason my gf is 17
dont worry its legal here
>>
>>Women peak in their early 20s.
True.
>>Men peak in their late 20s to early 30s.
Not in terms of looks.
>>You physically look more attractive the older you get
This is just a meme. If you're ugly at 20 you'll not become attractive at 30. Don't forget that some men start to lose hair early.
>>
>>38419192
>You physically look more attractive the older you get
Anon I went bald
>>
>>38419192
>30yo
>fat autistic neet virgin
>bee urself brah this is the best time of your life

oh joy
>>
>>38419192
>29
>no job
>still never had a gf
>a kv
>worthless degree
>still live with mom and dad

Sure enjoying the apex of my life.
>>
>>38419192
>tfw my 19 year old cousin has a boyfriend who's 26
The problem is, he's been sexually active for over a decade, if he was a virgin at that age, like me, he'd never had a chance.
>>
>>38419572
You 100% become more attractive the older you get. I have a ton of friends who were basically ignored in their early 20s that now regularly date women in their late 20s. You have to understand that for women, it's more than just physical attraction. They are attracted to status and life experience adds a lot to that status.

>>38419661
>>38419693
you guys are literally the bottom 1%, sorry but I can't help you and in fact no one can. Try your best to change I guess. It's like the 1% of women who are untouchable even to men.
>>
>>38419873
>it's more than just physical attraction
yes I know. But you said
>You physically look more attractive the older you get
which is blatantly untrue and just something used to meme roasties with.
>>
>>38419192
25ybot here, the one gf I had always said she liked that I was and looked older. This was when I was 23 and she was 19. there's hope as long as you don't let yourself go.
>>
I think this is just another lie society uses to trick men into not killing themselves
>>
>>38420187
This. Chad got to have TONS of fun and sex in his early years, but betabuxx over there thinks girls want him now because he's "at his peak" hahaha
>>
>label shows blue hydrangea
>clearly a pink one in the pot

ok, will someone here tell me exactly HOW these cucks have proven themselves to be winners again?
>>
>>38420275
You retard. You can change the color of your hydrangeas by adjusting soil ph. You can go from pink to blue
>>
>>38420275
Soil pH dude
>>
File: 1465953764538-1.jpg (29KB, 1280x629px) Image search: [Google]
1465953764538-1.jpg
29KB, 1280x629px
>>38420187
Or revolting. Think about it, would people stand for getting fucked sideways by the laws, wars, and taxes we have if they weren't distracted? If you knew that life was never going to get better and that you've been lied to for their gain, wouldn't that make you angry? Multiply by a few million and the government is in trouble.
Chads don't go to war unless they are forced to. Not saying you should do it, go against the government and they will remove you quickly and quietly (if they choose not to make an example) but think about that every time a chad hawks for war. Chad wants aggressive wars because chad usually doesn't fight in them.
>>
>>38420327
>>38420359
just brake checking my gardenbros
>>
ITT: Sons of single mothers who think making it at 35 years old and becoming a cuck to some whore is "making it brah".

Fuck you, and fuck your parents for twisting your brain into a cuck-drone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.