[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here watch doctor who? if so what do you think about the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: jodie_doctor_who.jpg (200KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
jodie_doctor_who.jpg
200KB, 825x464px
anyone here watch doctor who? if so what do you think about the decision to make the doctor into a female?
>>
I think its the last fucking straw.
Time to start the MGTOW beta uprising is what I think.
>>
>>38419251

Really it's the last straw for you.
>>
>>38419251
>>38419313
i'll give her a chance but if it goes into "men=bad" fuck it, im out
>>
Meh, they're shooting themselves in the foot, like the Ghostbusters reboot. This shitty show was little more than tumblr bait and those hambeasts want to see le-nerdy men and/or vampires on their shows, not other women.
>>
I've never watched it, but isn't the Doctor just the same guy being rejuvenated a dozen times? How do they explain him being a girl suddenly?
>>
>>38419176
She looks generic as fuck. 0/10 would not watch.
>>
>>38419370
it's a huge gamble on the BBCs part, either the ratings will rise or drop more than they already have
>>38419397
they shoehorned in a bunch of "time-lords don't care about gender everyone is gnederfluid" bullshit in season 10
>>
>>38419176
>First scene she's on the floor and turns towards the camera
>"When in Rome..."
>Camera pans out and she starts sucking a large black man's cock thus ending the new companion reveal
>>
>>38419481
/pol/ can you stop thinking of nigger dick for more than one fucking second?
>>
>>38419176
they know the show is failing so they go for a meme for viewers and thinkpieces aka going down the ghostbusters route
>>
>>38419428
>>38419397
The Doctor has technically regenerated into a woman before. I like how everyone is seemingly just glossing over this fact since being able to REEEE at a female Doctor just conforms to muh anti-sjw /pol/ mentality.

Anyone who thinks this will change the shape of the show in any way is beyond retarded. It's gonna be exactly the same shit, with a quality actor, like always. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>38419176
They could have at least got someone cute or relatively famous (in the uk)
>>
>>38419176
What will the excuse be when the ratings go down?
>>
>>38419556
misogyny /patriarchy
>>
>>38419532
the curse of fatal death doesn't count, and was written as a parody by steven moffat
>>
>>38419176
Black male companion when?
>>
>>38419606
idris elba has already been cast mate
>>
>>38419176
Dont know anything about Doctor Who but sounds really bad.
>>
Why not make her muslim as well?
>>
>>38419746
1 step at a time
>>
>>38419532
generated into a joanna lumley, she makes a vibrator joke - not the best example

>>38419361
same, its BBC so they go for the mainstream feminism, which is basically women are great and have common sense while men are idiots. like some hack sitcom.

i would love it if they flipped it and made her the kind of women that prefers male friends.
>>
>>38420009
another thing im worried about is if it's just a male character with a vagina. the way the doctor acts is always similar between each regeneration; arrogant but wise, insightful but condescending, strong but never violent. if the doctor were to be a believable thing he'd have to act differently
>>
>>38419176
Can't wait for her to fuck dudes and explain to the audience why it is empowering.
>>
>>38419176
It's easier than creating an entire new character, and entire new franchise, and get people interested in it (while trying to promote feminism).

I mean, you can't expect these feminists to create a successful franchise on their own with their own female character.

They rather steal what the competent men have created.
>>
File: IMG_1597.jpg (70KB, 937x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.jpg
70KB, 937x763px
To be honest the writing for the show has been absolute shite for the last few years.

I predict a peak of interest around the first few episodes then even more people will stop watching if it isn't very good. Then the BBC will either have to double down on the female thing or risk returning to a male lead and get hounded for giving in to misogyny. This is going to be marvel comics all over again.
>>
>>38420183
or they couldve made romana or susan return
>>
>>38419361
Anon, don't waste your hope, you know in your heart it's going to be a men=bad scenario. It's the fucking BBC.
>>
>>38419361
>>38420338
Emmy winning rape scene?
>>
I wish they'd bring that balding doctor from gone in sixty seconds back

Christopher Eccleston

That nigga was a great doctor

I dropped the show after he left
>>
>>38420306
Honestly, apart from a few rare instances it was always shit
>>
I've always wanted a female doctor because the formula was getting stale. Dropped it after Matt Smith hated his face

Hopefully Moffat doesnt fuck this up
>>
>>38419509
They literally cannot, anon.
>>
>>38419176
a decision which makes much more sense than the female which they chose. That farmer has the personality of a cloth. Not that I watch doctor who since tennant (oh yea and since i went through fucking puberty). Dreadful show these days
>>
>>38419176
>not going with a younger male doctor

Wow it's like they want to fuck with their female fans.
>>
>>38420402
Moffat is gone. Chris Chibnall new showrunner
>>
>>38419176
At least she's white.

original
>>
>>38421528
i wouldnt have mind if the doctor was black if he doesnt go all blm
>>
>>38419176
Television rots your brain
>>
>>38419176
Hillary won the election?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.