[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm a goob I just want to vent a bit. >Match with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1500161524622.jpg (196KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500161524622.jpg
196KB, 1200x800px
Guys I'm a goob I just want to vent a bit.

>Match with a couple girls on tinder, all in a week
>One really cute one, we chat like every day almost all day back and forth for a week, I get her Snapchat and number, go on vacation with family, still snapchatting back and forth every few hours
>The Snapchat app never logs in on my phone, use Casper and it works for months but of course the shitty WiFi fucks up and Casper gets deauthenticated, now neither Casper or Snapchat work, I message girl in a kind of frustrated way, she seems kind of put off, tert replies, hasn't messaged me back after I replied to her
>She's only 17 though and I just turned 20, she's much more attractive than me I don't know what the fuck is going on

>Another girl I chat with back and forth, she's really cool, sent a screenshot of a funny exchange to my friend, he recognized her and had gone to middle School with her, go to her Facebook, turns out she's a lesbo and like really tall
>Keep messaging her because why not, messages still funny and we shit talk, but they are getting less frequent

>Another girl is just really fat and boring, and pushing for a relationship, like she's a chore to talk to

>Another girl who seems autistic like me, messages always have exclamation points
>She asks for my number pretty much right away to get off the app
>Says she spends like all her time at work, still texts back later in the day though
>She just stopped texting me and then unmatched me a couple days later

>Another seems like she just swiped right on everyone(like I did) and has that she wants sugar daddy in profile
>One word answers mostly, some emojis, responses take hours

Kill me
>>
Idk I just want to hear tinder stories or experiences whether they bad or good, or just consolation or advice I don't know. Or just post your current feelings or what your life feels like I don't know man I'm pretty fucked up right now
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.