[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women loath virgins so much? Is it really so horrifying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tty.jpg (31KB, 195x338px) Image search: [Google]
tty.jpg
31KB, 195x338px
Why do women loath virgins so much? Is it really so horrifying to have a relationship with someone with no sexual experience? Is teaching really that horrible if you like everything else about them?
>>
>>38418142
It's because women like men to take the initiative when having sex. Virgin boys just fumble around and don't usually do anything. Or so I've heard.
>>
girls don't actually know anything about sex and thus aren't able to teach on it
and also are incapable to wait for a virgin to discover the secret methods using her because of impatience
therefore we can be certain that a virgin male could only ever have sex with a virgin
>>
>>38418142
If they don't bother getting to know the guy beforehand, it's probably bc people are susceptible to prejudice. Finding someone more accepting might be the way to go then.
>>
File: KsghQhj.png (203KB, 294x318px) Image search: [Google]
KsghQhj.png
203KB, 294x318px
>>38418142
this!!! is!!!! not true!!!!!!!!!!
as long as you are loving and passionate about it there's nothing wrong, at all.
it can be a very nice bonding experience, actually
>>
>>38418142
They base a large part of their attraction on what other women find attractive. They have a hive mentality. If a lot of girls fuck a guy, then he must be worth something.

There was a study where some women were told a guy was single and another group were told he was married. The level of attraction toward the married man was significantly higher, more than enough to count for statistical outliers. Women are mate poachers.
>>
>>38418272
>as long as you are loving and passionate

I think I might be too inhibited and low energy to do that or be that way. But I know it would be good for me. Fug.
>>
>>38418142
It signals that you're undesirable to other women
Women tend to base a lot of a man's value off of how desirable he is to the other women around them

It's why guys who have a gf are hit on more often and seen as better than a single guy
>>
because women are animals in attractive skin. They are incapable to feel genuine love for anyone but their offspring.
Its funny when roasties say men can only think with their genitals when they are the ones doing it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.