[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, I'm fucked >be me >love a girl that kinda loves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1499803004080.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499803004080.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
Welp, I'm fucked
>be me
>love a girl that kinda loves you but has a boyfriend
>her boyfriend is cheating on her alot
>this one time she gets pissed
>happyaf.jpg
>tells me she's gonna give him one more chance (that's like 5th one more chance at this point)
>sadaf.jpg
>she still kinda loves me
>2 days without my phone
>I finally get my phone, open snapchat as the first thing
>snap from her
>she and her boyfriend in bed, he without shirt, she covered with blanket, also no shirt
>broken.jpg
>continue my torment with "Did you have sex"
>phone has notification, scared to open it
What the fuck do I do, I'm so fucking sad, I tought she gonna leave his ass or at least take a break.
>>
Just forget about her, either she will realise it or will continute giving him second chances until she will be all dried up and depressed
>>
>>38418220
>will continute giving him second chances until she will be all dried up and depressed

Told her that before, got the typical "I love him too much to leave him, I need to be with him as long as possible" response
>>
>>38418136
she knows you worship her
why would she change anything when she has both you and her bf's attention
she doesn't love you, shes a girl
cut her off completely
>>
>>38418781
I'm gonna think about it alot. But you're right.
>>
Cut this hoe off. It's clear she knows how you feel, and she's probably using you to pull up her own self image. You don't need her in your life anon, you can do better.
>>
>>38419316
I had this same situation and this situation eventually pushed me into complete redpill. Drop all communication, give it a couple weeks and she will message you begging for attention, don't do it.
>>
>>38418136
>kinda loves you
No, she doesn't.
>>
Same exact thing happened to me, it's best to just forget her.
>>
>>38419420
Why do women do this, is it in their biology? It seems really common.
>>
"is willing to keep you orbiting, if you stay at a safe distance, while enduring embarrassment for her amusement, for now" is the meaning of what you call "kinda loves" you.
If you're a literal cuck who likes that, stay with her as long as you can, and find another relationship like this immediately after when she's tired of you. If not, change something.
>>
>>38418136
Patience is a virtue, OP. At least keep tabs on the situation as i'm sure it'll just blow up again between them, and try to be around her less so she can understand what she's missing, then BAM, Insta gf. Good luck.
>>
>>38421831
All women have guys who are their backup plans. They treat them better than she treated OP.
>>
>>38418136
Ugh, why do people like OP still go after 3D women? Do you enjoy being cucked over and over again. Come over to 2D, they're waiting for you.
>>
>>38418781
I agree with anon, OP. You gotta show some dominance with her. Cut her off, and make sure she knows that you're not going to be used.
>>
>>38418136
>im so fucking sad
Don't get sad, get angry. That'll make it eaiser to drop that thot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyrKeThaEJM
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.