[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if a group of people were throwing stones at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0080.jpg (27KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
27KB, 263x192px
What would you do if a group of people were throwing stones at your window every night?

These "people" being islamic niggers. I literally do not know them but I've ignored them for over a month and they dont stop
>>
start building up a piss-filled waterballoon arsenal
once you've got enough for a sustained barrage lasting several minutes
the next time they start up, rain hell upon them
>>
>>38417762
if burger, shoot them
if yuropoor, do what the other anon said
>>
>>38418227
I'm so jealous of Americans actually having this solution available.
>>
File: Untitled.png (518KB, 1151x418px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
518KB, 1151x418px
>>38418550
I have a golf-ball adapter for my AR15.

I imagine if Muhammad got hit by a subsonic polymer projectile he wouldn't bother me again.
>>
>>38417762
why haven't you called the polis
>>
Nigger fire crackers. It's simple.
Get a box of .22 long rifle. Then, get a fuckload of mcdonalds straws. If you have literally no shame you can go to one where you pour your own drink and get like 60.
Cut them into thirds, and jam a cartridge into each one, primer down. Throw them off the roof or out a window by the fistful, and they'll land primer first. If they hit pavement, they'll go off, pretty much completely harmless without a barrel to build pressure, but still kinda loud. If that doesn't make them fuck off, do the same thing the next day, but after a minute or two start shooting with a .22.
>>
>>38418594
>>38418550
>I imagine if Muhammad got hit by a subsonic polymer projectile he wouldn't bother me again.
hearty kek
>>
>>38418631
because he'll get arrested for being an islamaphobe
>>
File: 1499367598357.png (200KB, 448x648px) Image search: [Google]
1499367598357.png
200KB, 448x648px
>>38418655
makes sense, the MetPolice is probably tracking his IP as we speak for having complained about it on the internet
>>
>>38417762
Make or buy a slingshot, they are very simple and very powerful. Then shoot ball bearings at them next time they stop by
>>
File: haber.png (307KB, 1276x542px) Image search: [Google]
haber.png
307KB, 1276x542px
>>38417762
1. Call the cops, let them sort it out if they will. Failing that, go to step 2.

2a. Shoot them out of self defense
2b. (no guns) Make molotovs and throw them at them out of self defense
2c. (No local violence) track them, throw molotovs in their homes while they're not there
2d. (No property damage) Make bleach-ammonia bombs as follows:
>Fill bottle with half-desired-amount of bleach
>insert condom/balloon onto lid of bottle (screw top on glass is ideal)
>fill condom with ammonia cleaner
when using, shake such that the condom breaks, then throw. The resulting gas is highly toxic, and they will either get the hint or have severe lung problems. Scale this technique as necessary
2e. (long term planning) Replicate the haber process on your own using a pressure cooker, use the resulting concentrated ammonia to make bombs, bomb them. It's a bit more complicated than alcohol distillation, but similar, and requires a natural gas source. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3j8dCweN4A
Ideal methods require natural gas, air, a chunk of iron, and caustic potash. I'll summarize:
>natural gas + air mixture in container with iron and potash

The potash is not expensive, or heavily regulated.
https://www.amazon.com/Potassium-Hydroxide-Flakes-Koh-Lbs/dp/B001EDK0WK
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.