[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally achieve lucid dream >teeth fall out >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 20

File: 1499217645026.jpg (87KB, 995x933px) Image search: [Google]
1499217645026.jpg
87KB, 995x933px
>finally achieve lucid dream
>teeth fall out
>get torn apart by wolves
>>
>>38417152
According to my dream dictionary your teeth falling out means you want to get pregnant.
>>
>>38417152
you shouldn't try to lucid dream at night in the woods. You can't defend yourself against wolf attacks.
>>
>>38417177
No, it means vanity.
>>
>>38417152
>achieves a lucid dream
>in the middle of fucking Antarctica
>tfw i can control my dreams
>fucking fly off in the distance summoning anime characters
>>
>>38417152
>Achieve lucid dream
>Brain realises it's not in control
>Lucid for about 5 seconds then I cannot stand up
>Completely aware but cannot psychically stand up without falling over immediately
>This continues for about 10 mins of my standing up then getting pushed over for no reason
>Wake up
>Fell for the lucid dream meme

Even if I am lucid I still can't do what I want it's like I'm not letting myself.
>>
>try to fly
>after some struggling to fly above 1 meter finally get up flying above the ground
>suddenly power lines everywhere
>>
>>38417152
If it was really a lucid dream you could have regrown your teeth and done whatever you wanted to the wolves. Sometimes triggers help, next time make a triangle shape with your hands and bring them closer and closer to your eyes. Try to use it like a portal. It's very easy to slip back into normal dreaming from lucidity and is actually very difficult to have a legit lucid dream. I've done it twice but both times had moments of non lucidity where things happened that I wasn't dictating.
>>
>Be dreaming
>Realize I'm dreaming and do reality check
>Feel myself slipping awake so I try to focus on textures to stay in the dream
>Start rubbing my face, it feels really smooth
>Start jizzing and wake-up

I have the weirdest wet dreams.
>>
>>38418334
If you jizz in the dream, you jizz in real life.
>>
>>38417152
>have constant dreams of me getting into fist fights always slomo punching they're hitting fast
>later in life the dreams come back
>somehow it's a trigger and gets me angry in dream
>beat the ever loving shit out of monsters and humans so badly the dreams never come back again
bretty gud but now I don't dream
>>
>>38417152
>lucid dream
>Be in outlast 2 world
>Fucking run for my life for 35 mins after pulling nailed hands off a cross because I started out crucified
>>
>>38417183
you just look at your feets, grab an ak that s on the ground and shoot these motherfuckers
or you can fly away
>>
>>38417152
teeth falling out in a dream symbolizes sexual repression. cant say im surprised anon
>>
File: 1498657644008.gif (253KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498657644008.gif
253KB, 400x480px
>dreamin
>another me with white eyes smiles at me
>starts suffocating the actual me
>wake up crying
>>
>>38417177
>>38417201
Teeth falling out/breaking apart is just a general and vague anxiety dream, everyone gets them occasionally, I had a particularly nasty one the other night
>>
>>38419343
I had one once where my entire top row of teeth came out like a denture and there was a bloody booger like string that went down my throat and where my adams apple was there was another set of teeth. I took it all out and distinctly felt my throat and top of mouth and it was a lot bigger without the teeth. In the dream I was just like shit I gotta get to a dentist, but was able to pop it all back in by swallowing the spare teeth and clicking the top row back into place. At first it didn't align right but after a couple tries it went back to normal. Simply awful.
>>
File: 1470665962509.jpg (61KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470665962509.jpg
61KB, 465x750px
>Semi lucid dream
>Walking around a spoopy stone maze like place
>See an old man in a robe lurking towards me from the shadows
>Reaches his hands out at me and lunges like he's trying to grab me
>Suddenly notice there is a rusty kitchen knife in my hand
>Point it at him as he closes in
>Easily slides into his neck
>He recoils and screams in agony while blood squirts from his wound
>Spins around like he is dying
>Suddenly stops
>Turns his head and grins at me
>Stands up straight like nothing even happened
>Says to me "There are games yet to be played"
>Walks backwards into the shadows with that creepy smile
>Wake up

What did it mean by this?
>>
>>38420161
Wtf man
Thats disgusting
>>
File: 1497752642597.jpg (244KB, 1058x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1497752642597.jpg
244KB, 1058x1319px
>>38420262
i don't know but it sure sounds like a wild ride
anymore weird ass dreams you have?
>>
>>38417152
How do I achieve one? I can't remember ever having one.
>>
I should probably practise more because I'm only semi-aware during my lucid dreams, which usually ends in me'spawning' a qt, fickificki, cum, wake up and wonder why in such a retard
>>
>>38417152
>teeth fall out
Just will them back in your mouth.

>get torn apart by wolves
Just will the wolves into piles of gold.
>>
>>38418947
There have been two times where I recall feeling the sensations and yet wake up completely dry. Unfortunately I can't have that luck every time.
>>
>>38417152
>lucid dream
>oh cool I should probably do something worth while
>I'll try flying, that's a good trick
>fucking chest pains so bad I wake up out of my sleep
apparently this isn't even uncommon
>>
>lucid dreaming
>spawn in a giant dragon
>instantly wake up

>lucid dreaming again
>spawn in the earth
>wake up yet again

whenever I lucid dream I always spawn in massive objects and instantly wake up as a result. dunno why.
>>
File: 1491952475749.jpg (164KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491952475749.jpg
164KB, 1280x640px
>>38417152
>had a lucid dream the other day
>a female pimp provides me with a room-full of naked teen slags
>one starts giving me a blowjob
>move around the room and get several more to suck me off
>suddenly they all start laughing at me and I wake up
Kind of a mixed feelings situation. What did my brain mean by this?
>>
>>38417152
>start lucid dreaming
>find myself inside a pitch-black room
>somehow I could still see things
>I found pieces of a chair in the corner of the room
>decided to try to put those together
>spent about 20 minutes trying to assemble a chair
>woke up after finishing it
>>
File: the story is literally true.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
the story is literally true.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>be me
>flying around and shit
>decide to go up to random person and tell them they aren't real
>they just look at me confused at first, but begin to scream and chase me
>lucid dream becomes lucid nightmare
>trying desperately to wake up, but struggling
>nothing really changes, but I am fucking terrified
>finally manage to crack open eyes
>sleep paralysis
>lying on stomach and freaking the fuck out because it feels like someone is right behind me and cant move
>feel my body start violently shaking
>literally have a seizure in real life
>this happens every time I have a lucid dream

what the fuck. I thought lucid dreams were supposed to be fun
>>
File: 1493689408057.png (125KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1493689408057.png
125KB, 400x388px
>Have lucid dreams very often
>Mostly about bad spooky shit
>Lucid dream last night
>Cute girl letting me eat her butthole out

Good dream tbqhfam
>>
File: 1495296263206.jpg (43KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1495296263206.jpg
43KB, 500x705px
>Achieve lucid dream
>Be together with my ex
>Totally forget that I'm dreaming, punch myself to go sure if I'm dreaming or not
>It actually hurts
>Be happy
>Wake up and just cry
>>
>Fall asleep
>Wake up in dream feeling perfectly rested
>Feel pain in my right arm
>It starts getting covered in purple bruises until its completely purple
>Arm turns black and rots off
>Wake for real
>Feel pain in my right arm and it doesnt feel right for the rest of the day.
>>
>had nightmare that I told my parents about r9k
thank fuck it wasn't real
>>
One time my friend had a lucid dream back in high school where he missed the bus to school and started to panic, but then he realized that he was dreaming so he sprouted wings and started to fly but then immediately woke up.
>>
>>38422715
>>decide to go up to random person and tell them they aren't real
I've actually read somewhere else you really don't want to fucking do this in a lucid dream. Sounds like you got unlucky and just didn't know, my man.
>>
>>38422248
lucid dream crashed
>>
>>38423063
The weird part is that now I don't even have to tell anyone that they're not real, but the same effect happens.

I can't describe how scary it is. The first time it happened, I woke up and honestly thought aliens probed my mind.
>>
>>38420882

I have a nightmare almost every night. Most of them I forget the details upon waking.
>>
>>38417152
>lucid dream
>can't get things you want to happen
kek
>>
>>38423063
why don't you want to do this, because of the paralysis?
>>
>>38423137
So is every dream you have a lucid dream now, or do you have the bad luck of sometimes having regular dreams where your dumb fuck dream self has no idea why everyone's losing their shit?
If you have good enough control to fly are you able to just fly away or drop the cunt with a summoned weapon, or is the panic too much for that level of control?

>>38423167
I dunno, I just read 'don't try to tell or convince anyone in your dream that they're not real,' somewhere, and now we've got anon saying that's what he tried to do and it went fucking wrong.
>>
File: 1454277161203.jpg (73KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1454277161203.jpg
73KB, 332x333px
>become lucid
>immediately start flying to my childhood friend's thicc mom
>dream becomes less and less clear
>wake up before I get to stick my penis inside her fat ass

EVERY GODDAMN TIME
>>
>>38423182
Every time I have a lucid dream, this happens. For normal dreams, it's business as usual. Once I realize I'm dreaming though, I instantly start panicking because I know what's about to happen.

Also, it doesn't seem to be about whoever in particular I told wasn't real, so I can't just kill them to keep it from turning into a nightmare. It was like my subconscious mind decided I was no longer welcome in the hallucination. Other point I forgot to mention was that during the entire "panic" mode thing, I hear the loudest ringing in my ears imaginable and it feels like something is standing right behind me irl. I have a deep fear of my unconscious mind because of all this.
>>
File: 363.png (342KB, 509x463px) Image search: [Google]
363.png
342KB, 509x463px
>>38422794
>Lucid dream
>I'm in hell
Fuck you.
>>
File: Born To FEEL.jpg (65KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
Born To FEEL.jpg
65KB, 680x818px
I had a dream where I in a plane that crushed on a park in Japan. I was fine and so were the other passengers, they went to a hotel or some place, but I stay behind to get my stuff back. Sadly, my stuff got buried in the water, and the corpse of a plane turned to a giant toy train. As I look over the wreckage, a childhood friend of mine appeared next to me, he said something, I think relating to the wreckage, but I forgot. The dream then ended shortly afterwards.
I miss him.
>>
File: 1496420209394.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1496420209394.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>tfw actually managed to a turn a light switch on in a dream
I have hacked the matrix
>>
File: 1493918719642.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493918719642.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>38423385
Jealous anon? She was real small and cute too.
and best of all
D O M I N A N T
>>
Everytime I have a lucid dream my mind starts cucking itself like I realize I am asleep and have complrte control over everything. Start floating. Think that I should be careful about what I think, think about my nightmares I had when I was a child, still get haunted from the same fcking things since I was 8.
>>
>tfw never get nightmares
>tfw vast majority of my dreams are where I'm a hero or main character of some sorts
>>
>>38417152
>sex dream
>eat pussy
>rejects me for a bj
>wake up

NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS BOYIM
>>
https://youtu.be/UpRpvrKgIa4 THE MEANING OF LIFE
>>
https://youtu.be/UpRpvrKgIa4 Ihhhyfrdes
>>
I have the inherent ability to lucid dream ever since I forced my mind to no longer give me nightmares via a DVD menu...before DVDs were even invented. Nowadays I just let my dreams run on their own since it's far more entertaining to enjoy what my subconscious has to offer.
>>
>>38424155
https://youtu.be/UpRpvrKgIa4
>>
>>38423369
>ringing in the ears
Shit nigger iktf. When I start getting lucid in a dream I get the ringing and a flushing feeling in my head like all the blood rushing to my face/being dropped in water. Like my head is recovering from being hit hard but without the pain. Shits strange.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 320x480px
>>38424100 skejfkrieckfkekeodolcdwssdd
https://youtu.be/UpRpvrKgIa4
>>
>>38423883
https://youtu.be/UpRpvrKgIa4 Okdkfoodoxoodosoo
>>
Every time I have a lucid dream, I walk around some sort of landscape, looking for a girl to rape. I usually wake up when I start taking her clothes off because I get so excited, but I've gotten to the point of ejaculation a few times. The girls in my dreams always have an expression of disgust and shock which turns me on even more but they never struggle.
>>
File: compheadexplode.jpg (21KB, 251x205px) Image search: [Google]
compheadexplode.jpg
21KB, 251x205px
>can usually control some parts of dreams
>cant control what theyre about but can make my own decisions
>like it this way because its like a video game
>try lucid dreaming figuring it wont be much different
>fully aware of being in a dream but trapped in a hellish inception world where i keep waking up over and over in progressively more terrifying versions of real life
>wake up for real and too afraid to get out of bed thinking im still dreaming
>never try lucid dreaming again
>>
>>38422248
You're using too much brain RAM
Try adjusting the video settings
>>
>>38424155 here
Reading some post on Leddit about lucid dreaming. Somebody's bf got into a state of psychosis from trying to lucid dream. I'm pretty sure he was going overboard and forcing it, not letting the sensory parts of his brain get enough rest. Don't overdo it, guys, and let it come naturally.
>>
Most dreams consist of actions which eventually develop into scenarios too complex to instantly consider, and are ultimately forgotten without context upon waking
Only through careful and mindful meditation of the present moment can one discern any credible meaning from lucid dreaming without taking into account the metaphysical purpose of the dream itself
>>
My lucid dreams always malfunction. I become chased and can only spin in circles which is incredibly aching when its 1) lucid 2) time to wake up.
>>
>Realize I am dreaming
>Think about sin
>Wake up instantly
Happens every time
never knew why
>>
File: 1499539045558.png (736KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
1499539045558.png
736KB, 774x809px
>>38417152
>that lucid dream where I realized that the guy had a gun
>he put me in a headlock as he attempted to kill Congresswoman Gladys Noon Spellman
>>
File: 1479797604256.jpg (20KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1479797604256.jpg
20KB, 324x291px
>>38417177
OP confirmed ladyboy. How will he ever recover?
>>
In my first lucid dream I threw a bus at my principal. Felt good desu
>>
>Finally lucid dream
>been trying a lot
>dont know what to do
>wake up
repeat everytiem
>>
i can semi remember this but this happened a few times
>asleep
>was about 11am
>mum comes into room
>for some reason brain thinks shes an alien fucker and she wants to kill me
>start kicking and punching at my mum
>she runs out of the room
>i follow her, in this state im really delirious but starting to wake up
>she starts to scream and it wakes me up fully
>realise what the fuck im doing
>say sorry and go back to sleep

this has happened a few times and i cannot figure out why i do it
>>
>>38420262
Gotta work on that Steam backlog anon
>>
>go to doctor's office
>ask for help going to sleep
>get a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>38417152

I thought I was the only ly one that gets ripped apart by a pack of wolves in my dreams. Happens quite often, and I can't wake up, when I do my whole body aches.
>>
>>38423137
Same here except when I gained functionality from sleep paralysis, I thought my soul was transferred to another universe

I was so convinced that when I walked out of my room, my parents wouldn't be human but alien creatures that act non-chalant about it all.
>>
>>38423369
>loudest ringing
And the world was shaking too right?
>>
File: 1460413387989.jpg (52KB, 624x369px) Image search: [Google]
1460413387989.jpg
52KB, 624x369px
>realize I'm dreaming
>get too excited and wake up
Every time.
I just want to dream about my waifu.
>>
>>38425532
Good thing you didnt rape her
>>
can anyone help me figure out this dream i had a while ago? i remember it quite clearly considering i had it about a month ago but its kinda hard to explain. i remember there was some sort of portal sorta like one from the game portal but it lead to a different dimension (i think) and in it was just a big room full of blue lights on the walls. this was in the middle of the dream and i dont remember this part as clearly but there was about 5 or 6 people it felt like were being imprisoned and i was imprisoned as well but somehow i managed to escape back to the normal world. i then somehow ended up in the ghetto (i was raised in white suburban america) i recall some sort of fight club but with niggers and above ground somehow i stole some guys revolver and then i went back through the portal except this time i leave the big room and enter into a system of hallways the best way to describe this part is like the corridors in the original half life and there were security guards or employees of some sort and i remember just pulling out my gun (it changed from a revolver to a glock idk why) and i just went through and started killing everyone there however it didnt last very long because i got to the point where i kept trying to kill this one guy by shooting him in the head but he wouldnt die no matter how many times i shot him. eventually i ran out of ammo but i felt i couldnt reload the gun for somereason. it was like i had the wrong magazine and it wouldnt fit. after this point i really cant clearly remember much but i do recall something to do with police chasing me later on outside of the portal and i was trying to hide inside it
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.