[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my mom still thinks I don't have a gf because I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495393152338.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1495393152338.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>tfw my mom still thinks I don't have a gf because I prefer not to have one because I want to focus on my studies

It's funny how even it won't even cross her mind that the real reason is that her son is fucking garbage and girls actually don't like him.
>>
It works out in your favor though, she dosen't think ill of you and that's what matters anyway.
>>
>>38416439
My parents are actually proud of me, but I think the fact that I've never had a gf is starting to slowly bother them.
>>
>>38416414
My mother thinks I have a gf I'm hiding from her because I've finally moved out at 24 and before that I was seeing my "friend" every weekend for a year and refused to tell her anything about them. I never even mentioned gender.

My "friend" is my boyfriend and I've moved out to move in with him.
>>
>>38416578
i'm sorry. i hope u can tell her one day. this broke my heart in a way
>>
>>38416578
Well my mom still seems to think that I'm the one saying "no" to girls and that girls actually love me but I reject them because >muh studies.

Needless to say, this is not true.
>>
>>38416578
Make a thread about it when they find out and disown you.
>>
File: Crop.jpg (372KB, 938x1938px) Image search: [Google]
Crop.jpg
372KB, 938x1938px
My family is constantly telling me that I'm handsome and whenever they see me they try to make small talk based on the assumption that I have a girlfriend. I'm growing out a blonde beard so that at least for the next few months I'll have a reasonable excuse to not be drowning in pussy. When it stops looking invisible I'm fucked though. No excuses then. Blonde beards are apparently sought after by girls that like beards.

Just kidding, I'll still be lonely as fuck because I'm super awkward around strangers and annoying as shit to people I know.

If I'm going to be a wizard I might as well look the part.
>>
>>38416730
lol I don't give a fuck if they do, my family are cunts and the only reason I haven't told them is because I can't be arsed with the effort of answering their questions and dealing with the hassle of it all. I haven't even talked to them since I left and never will.

>>38416615
It's not a big deal anon, I'm fine with it all. I just think it's funny she couldn't put two and two together considering I've never had a gf ever.
>>
well people tell themselves white lies to avoid feeling like shit. You should tell her the truth and ruin her day.
>>
>>38416414
>>38416494
Are you me?
My uncle's wife is always asking about my girlfriends when I visit. I think my mom tells her a bunch of bullshit whenever she asks.
It's fucking annoying
>>
>>38416414
She doesn't really think that, she's just saying that to spare your feelings.
>>
>>38417729
I think she genuinely believes what she says although I can tell she suspects some things.

Thank god she doesn't think I'm a faggot though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.