[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad intuitively understands that women are not worth anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: La9xrJr.jpg (34KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
La9xrJr.jpg
34KB, 500x553px
Chad intuitively understands that women are not worth anything more than "fun & games". He pumps & dumps them because he already understands there is no value beyond sex from women.

He's been around women all his life, he fully understands them and can please them with ease, yet he chooses to keep moving onto the next girl, using her for sex or as his plaything till he gets bored.

Do you know why he does this? It's because he can't see any reason to be with a woman if she doesn't put out. Yet YOU guys want to date/marry these whores who have no value.

Imagine if women didn't have a vagina, would you want anything to do with them? You wouldn't, yet you guys keep talking about "love" your love is conditional, which is why you don't just date an asexual male. You truthfully just want your dick wet, and the only reason the concept of a relationship exists to you, is because you have been programmed into having beta orbiter traits by your mom so that you can be a resource-supplier. Yet some of you guys don't even have any resources to provide.

TL;DR stop wanting a relationship. Women's only purpose is sex & babies. The only reason you want a relationship is because you have been betafied
>>
>>38415480
You need to go outside
>>
>>38415499
Why don't you? You're posting on r9k too. I have a date in 1 hour unlike you roastie.
>>
>>38415551
There you go again, projecting your insecurities and delusions
>>
>>38415575
What exactly did I project? You think I'm a roastie? Or are you just talking about how you were projecting in your first reply
>>
>>38415499
Outside where he'll find 5/10 men being good providers at the mall, buying useless shiny things for their dumb roastie partners?

Betas fall for the relationship meme, Chads pump n dump sluts. You're not forced to like it, it's just the way it is.
>>
>>38415592
Yeah sure, you have a date in 1 hour. And I have to go grocery shopping in 17 minutes.
>>
>>38415480
Pretty much. Men and women want fundamentally different things from each other. Men want close intimacy (making out, sex, etc) and women want emotional support, financial support, and a boost to her social status.

When a man gets in the "friendzone", he is basically in a one-sided relationship where the woman gets what she wants (emotional and sometimes financial support) while the man gets nothing. On the other hand, when a woman is in the "fuckzone", she is in a one-sided relationship where the man gets what he wants and the woman gets nothing. This fundamental difference in what men and women want from each other is why is it much rarer for a woman to be "friendzoned" and for a man to be "fuckzoned".

Roasties and beta cucks may tell you otherwise, but if you simply open your eyes and notice the common trends in relationships, this dynamic becomes self-evident.
>>
>>38415685
>he doesn't know what projecting means
>>
This is why I wish I had a bro friend, like a really really close friend, seems much better than a relationship even if there is no sex involved.
>>
>>38415885
Who the fuck are you referring to
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.