[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women want a guy who is independent, not clingy, doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>Women want a guy who is independent, not clingy, doesn't want to always be around her.
>Women cry that guys they date cheat on them, or pump & dump them.

You do realize what you deem to be "clingy" is the exact behavior a man would do if he was legitimately in love with you RIGHT? If I was in love with a woman, I would WANT to be around her, I would want to do things with her, I would love her company.

It's no fucking surprise that some women actually believe all men cheat. That's because they are ONLY attracted to men who don't love them. Oh and the women who are attracted to men who don't want to always fuck them. Guess what, that guy is fucking some other chick whenever he's not with you. NO FUCKING SHIT THEY CHEAT ON YOU
>>
She will pretend like it's annoying to get pumped-n-dumped, but in reality, she loves it. She loves getting fucked like a dog with no feelings. The reason she keeps mentioning it as something negative, is that it gives her an excuse to talk about how coveted she is without bragging. So she pretends to hate it, but in reality she loves to "brag" about how many unattainable men have fucked her over the years.

If you're clingy (willing to give up other women just to be with her), you're not unattainable anymore, thus she can't brag about you, thus you're worthless to her. This also explains why cheating is a good thing to women; if you're a cheater, it means you are attractive to other women, and that you have options. This makes her feel good, because she was one of the "few" sluts who got acces to the popular cock. Women don't give a SHIT about loyalty - they want prestige and exclusivity.

>tl;dr: Women LOVE getting pumped-n-dumped. Complaining is their way of bragging about it.
>>
Shows us where she hurt you, anon.
>>
it's because you're ugly anon. that's why women treat you like shit.
>>
>>38414512
Women dont know what they want , their children when it comesbdown to relationships
>>
>>38414790
*comes down
>>
File: IMG_0690.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>38414733
I wish you were wrong, anon
>>
>>38414512
Clinginess comes from feelings of scarcity. Women want a man with their own lives. A man with his own life doesn't want to be around his girl 24/7, simply because there's other things he wants to do that she probably has no interest in. Women like that. Love doesn't equal clingy, desperate equals clingy, you sperg.
>>
>>38414733
I would say you're wrong if I had proof. Notice how roasties never pop in to correct you.
>>
File: 1499502922092.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1499502922092.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
let me tell you this, not all women are the fucking same. and you people are just refusing to accept the fact that a lot of women are different.
there are women out there who are mentally fucked up and NEED a clingy guy so they feel protected.

what you guys are doing is focusing on the preppy cute extremely popular chicks.
why dont you focus on the lesser popular chicks, the goth chicks, the weird chicks, etc because trust me, they will give you a love that you've never had before
>>
>>38414512
Huh that's true. I never saw it that way before. Women are dumb bitches
>>
>>38414937
You are vastly downplaying this anon. I texted a girl more than twice a week and she said I'm acting clingy. I'm not asking to be around her 24/7. But if it's clingy to want to see her more than 2 times a week, then all that leaves her is guys who don't love her.
>>
>>38414961
>what you guys are doing is focusing on the preppy cute extremely popular chicks.
>why dont you focus on the lesser popular chicks, the goth chicks, the weird chicks, etc because trust me, they will give you a love that you've never had before

The problem with this is that its not an issue of weird (lol) vs popular chicks, any girl who is decently attractive is the exact same way because they've been enjoying constant male attention since middle school. And even ugly girls are bitchy and entitled.
>>
>>38414947
Believe me, it's one of the earliest chapters in the woman manual. We're just conditioned to believe a woman's word at face value, which is almost always wrong.

Women are opportunists, even more than men. The only solution is to hold out, for the less than 1% of [mentally healthy] people who seek partners on non-opportunistic and non-superficial reasons. Good fucking luck
>>
>>38414961
>there are women out there who are mentally fucked up and NEED a clingy guy so they feel protected

You're right, but mostly wrong. The only reason she would stick with a clingy guy, is if all the popular guys are completely uninterested. She would still enjoy getting pumped-n-dumped by a coveted hunk, and that remains her biggest wish regardless of you being there or not.
>>
Never listen to what a girls says, look at what they do and who they choose to fuck.

Girls like chads partially because they can keep their freedom when dealing with a guy who doesn't need them. They can come and go as they please because they do the chasing while the guy is indifferent, unlike with a guy who wants to be more serious with them.
>>
>>38414512
> implying women have the slightest fucking cue what they want
son, we need to have a word
>>
>>38415031
>anecdotal evidence
Is she your gf or just a girl you're seeing? If it's the latter then calm down and talk to her less. It makes it seem like you don't have your own life when you want to talk to her too much. She also may just be a dumbass.
>>
File: 1346405144556.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1346405144556.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>38414512
Oh wow. Another thread to generalize every woman that has and ever will exist.

Don't you get exhausted of this faggotry? I too am a robot but even I understand that basing your understanding of women off of a handful of larp threads from reddit is brainlet tier thinking.
>>
>>38414961
You mean like the fembots who put zero effort into conversation and ghost you after a week?
>>
>>38415151
They DO know what they want, they just lie about it to hide their negative sides. They are well-aware of their manipulative tendencies, they just don't understand the reason behind it.
>>
File: Ritsu.png (165KB, 447x439px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsu.png
165KB, 447x439px
>>38415219
tfw: fembot. put loads of effort into conversation. get ghosted by robots.

Am I cursed to die kv?
>>
>>38415170
>uses anecdotal evidence then complains when someone brings up their contradictory experience
>>
File: damn_nibba.jpg (34KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
damn_nibba.jpg
34KB, 500x501px
>>38414937
this

lmao at anyone who thinks otherwise
>>
>>38415044
>hold out, for less than 1%

How about no? It's better to learn how to deal with the 99%. The ONLY thing a woman can give you that your male friends can't, is literally sex. Men are better for social relationships. I am starting to understand why chads pump & dump. They intuitively understand the female gender. They realize what they are worth, and they dump them after they finished fucking them. Chads inherently understand that sex is the only thing you should approach women for.

All our problems would be solved if we just look at women the same as them. Get a pet instead if you need something loyal
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (65KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
65KB, 1080x608px
>>38415178
the niggdocks, b
>>
>>38414512
>legitimately in love
big talk for a loser, to be honest. you're just desperate.

some women can be trash and can be treated like trash despite first impressions where things go well. other women are 'keepers' as they say.

some men are also trash and are obviously to blame for cheating instead of just breaking up, but you are looking at all of this through the lens of a fucking idiot. if women pick trash over you, guess what you are? less than trash.
>>
>>38415267
Are you skinny? Then you can still make it.

Are you fat? You will die alone.
>>
>>38415330
>calls someone a loser while he browses r9k and hangs around a community of virgins who hate women

If a black guy went to the stormfront forums and complained to all the racists, he's equally as retarded as them.
>>
>>38415334
>Are you skinny? Then you can still make it
Not if youre a manlet dyel and cant gain for shit.
>>
>>38415334
skinny but weird and damaged
>>
Women don't like clingy, needy, emotionally dependent type guys. It shows weakness in a mans character when he acts like that, I really don't blame them. Stop being so soft, grow a fucking pair buddy.
>>
>>38415359
uh there's no such thing as a manlet female. Shortness is attractive trait on women.
>>
>>38414512
>It's no fucking surprise that some women actually believe all men cheat. That's because they are ONLY attracted to men who don't love them
Same can be said for some robots lmfao. You faggots all love to bitch and moan that all women cheat and cuck or whatever. Kind of like what you're doing right now.
>>
>>38415358
>TU QUOQUEEEEEEE
i gladly accept that my habits are pathetic and have a negative impact on my life. but speaking to OP's "enlightenment" spectacle, he's still flat out wrong in every single statement.
>>
>>38415384
I was saying this from a male point of view. m
>>
File: 1499836152570.jpg (44KB, 484x534px) Image search: [Google]
1499836152570.jpg
44KB, 484x534px
>>38414512
>>38414733
Clingyness is != love, its desperation masked in veil of love. Clingy people live life of no ambition and desperately demand attention from others that have significant purpose in their lives.

>You do realize what you deem to be "clingy" is the exact behavior a man would do if he was legitimately in love with you RIGHT? If I was in love with a woman, I would WANT to be around her, I would want to do things with her, I would love her company

No its not. You seemed to misconstrue love with desperation again. Although the traits you listed are symptoms of love, they can be interpreted as clingy if these symptoms are hinted by an act of desperation.

like >>38414937 said, women respect men who lead their own lives rather than being a doll of infatuation.
>>
>>38415317
Nah dude. Chads don't understand anything better than we do. The reason they pump-and-dump is because they CAN. Women won't let you pump-and-dump unless you're popular.

>All our problems would be solved if we just look at women the same as them.
I too understand that women are only good for sex, but that doesn't make me any more attractive. Knowledge is useless in this case. It's about what you can offer them with a pump-and-dump (in this case, bragging rights), not your personality.
>>
>>38415359
It was apparently a girl who asked

>>38415361
Congratulations, you're fine.
>>
>>38415472
>won't let you
more than half of the womanizers i've seen are ugly and awkward, they just have money or drugs.
>>
>>38415463

Good post. You know whats funny is robots and complete sluts have one thing in common, they have zero purpose or drive in life. No real hobbies (lifting weights or anime are not hobbies), no goals, just nothing. For me getting girls became so much easier when the primary focus in my life shifted from getting laid, to riding motorcycles and working on my career.
>>
>>38415463
you are absolutley right, nothing is more unattractive than a clingy guy. No one wants to be your mommy 24/7.
How can I respect someone who lacks self respect so much he clings on me like a toddler?
>>
>>38414512
Love isn't real. What you are referring to is pair bonding. When you have sex with someone, your brain releases feel good chemicals like oxytocin so you feel more attracted and attached to them. The more sex roasties have, the less of these chemicals their brain produces, thus roasties can no longer pair bond. Don't get married kids.
>>
>>38415500
>Congratulations, you're fine.

I wish I was. All I was saying is, its not always the fembots not putting effort into conversations, I really try and still get ghosted.
>>
>>38414512
You can be in a monogamous relationship with a woman who will never cheat on you. Literally millions of people are doing it right now. Women only bitch about you being clingy when they want out of the relationship, it has nothing to do with how much you want to see them. If a woman loves you, she will want to see you just as much as you see her, in fact you might even find that they'll want to see you even more than you see them. I'm not trying to trivialize it though don't get me wrong, it can be difficult to find a girl that loves you as much as you do her. But that doesn't mean the handful of girls that called you clingy means that all women are roastie whores that just like to be pumped and dumped.
>>
>>38415511
>spent high school chasing girls and friends
>ignored by literally hundreds of people constantly. if i spoke for more than a week with somebody it would be really lucky
>started having these 'panic attacks' around strangers just thinking about how i'm probably doing everything wrong
>second year of college get really interested in science
>start reading a lot, volunteering in a lab, getting creative with my experiments
>even having no conversations about my new passion, i still suddenly made friends all over the place and started going to parties
>completely comfortable around people because i don't really care what happens, especially on alcohol
>suddenly girls are trying to contact me and hang out
>learn social skills after a few practice relationships

it wasn't all based on having a direction in life, but the way i see it; if you have bigger problems to deal with than talking to people, then talking to people becomes easy.
>>
>>38415612
>if you have bigger problems to deal with than talking to people, then talking to people becomes easy.

For me that is exactly what cured at least 75% of my social anxiety, you're so busy and have so many things going on you don't even think when talking to people.
>>
>>38414512
>you can only either be clingy or a cheater as there is no healthy in-between of a self-reliant loyal man

actual male logic
>>
File: 1484967512430.jpg (90KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
1484967512430.jpg
90KB, 500x710px
>Hook up with whore Stacy from work on first "date"
>She ends up ignoring me after to fuck other dudes or whatever
>2 days later I fuck a less attractive girl from work "Lexi" (also kind of a whore and below my standards looks wise) just for a pump and dump
>Fuck Lexi a few more times and then ignore her
>Lexi finds out that I fucked Stacy and gets mad, even though I fucked Stacy before Lexi (Guess they were friends or something)
>Stacy gets mad, calls me a fuckboy and tells me "I don't care who you fuck, but you really hurt Lexi's feelings because you said you really like her and held her hand" etc.
>I never said I liked her and we were drunk every time we fucked
>Me and Stacy held hands too and she still ignored me after the one time hookup
>Lexi blocks me on facebook, never talks me again and moves away
>Stacy keeps ghosting me, we don't work together much so we don't see each other anyways.

I'm pretty sure Lexi didn't want to get pumped and dumped considering the fact that she got mad and never talked to me after she found out I didn't want a relationship or whatever. And Stacy is mad that I did the same thing to Lexi that she did to me

Women are a meme
>>
>>38415505
They're probably not as ugly as you think.

>they just have money
There's no "just" when you show a woman money.
>>
>>38415384
If you're a paedophile
>>
>>38415558
Just work on those conversational skills. Maybe you seem TOO into it. If you don't seem natural and relaxed, he's going to think you're insincere or just being polite.
>>
>>38415463
This. Robots don't understand healthy human interactions, they don't want a real partner, they want a mindless doll that only lives for them and for the purpose of inflating their ego. Thus, they asume that girls must want the same, and get mad when girls reject them because they believe their aproach can't be wrong, so it must be superficial stuff, like apearence, or even negative stuff, like being an asshole or a cheater.

In reality, the only problem is that robots can't understand that people search for other people in a relationship, that means body, personality, opinions, matching sense of humour and everything that makes a person who they are. And robots usually are empy carcases without personality or any interesting attribute, and that's why no one likes them, but they just can't admit this, so they make any excuse they can to delude themselves.
>>
This is a long pdf but it should help you understand OP. I can summarize later if you want.
>>
>>38416015
Shit. Forgot to post the pdf. http://web.missouri.edu/~gearyd/MatechoicePDF.pdf
>>
>>38415648
Same here, the moment I gave up on trying to please people, I became the most interesting person to everyone.
Focusing on being what I consider a good person took a lot of the anxiety away.
I wish more robots would realise this, I see myself in a lot of their posts, but there is no use in explaining this to them.
>>
>>38415880
>Robots want someone who matches them
>Basically an emotionless doll
>Robots are personality less/empty people
>These aren't the same
Nice retard logic you normal shit
>>
>>38416035
>choosiness
psychology is such a dumb thing to study. the least they could do is run a proper experiment.

>we review non-human social dynamics and randomly apply that information to thousands of years of human evolution through a biased lens for no reason than to entertain you

human evolution was not directed nor a consequence of every little thing we notice now. almost all humans survive and have children, and if there was selective pressure one way or another it would have nothing to do with little advantages in "sense of humor" for fucks sake. these writers are assholes for even publishing this verbose garbage. most of their findings are just dependent on culture and not genetics at all.
>>
File: 1447651504615.jpg (57KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447651504615.jpg
57KB, 640x960px
>>38415880
Problem is, robots do have interesting personalities and hobbies. Don't try saying "le being interested in anime won't get you grills" or some dumbshit semantics. It's just that they've cast all those interests aside to dwell on self loathing and depression over not having a girl that loves them.

They aren't focusing on themselves and exploring topics that interest them. They just want to complain. Like a woman. I highly suggest any robots that currently have this mindset to change it. Pick up some hobbies. Start studying topics besides r*ddit anecdotes on failed cuckolding relationships. Get a part time job to jump start your productivity and sociability. Do something, develop yourself as a person and stop being this shell of a person whose only purpose is to hate women.
>>
>>38416269
>psychology is such a dumb thing to study
Didn't really say anything here besides your opinion. If I recall correctly, studying behaviors and finding patterns is a valid field of expertise for psychologists. They're called behavioral psychologists.
>these writers are assholes
Why is that mon cheri?
>almost all humans survive and have children
How much is almost? 99%? We are passed down from more female ancestors so I'd like to see some studies to the contrary IF you have it. http://arxiv.org/pdf/1203.6231.pdf
http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/11/2047.long
>if there was selective pressure
There is. It's called dualistic mating strategy. http://pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
Women mate with the males who don't have the tendency to stay around (sexual copulation) and find another man to take care of the offspring (resources, housing, protection) which was the point of OP.
>>
>>38416632
>passed down from more female ancestors
see this is why evo psych is so fucking dumb. people like you exist who take the already misleading data and come up with something that couldn't possibly have any meaning. and there's nothing i can do to show that you're wrong, because the conclusion only exists in our imaginations.

>tendency
and yet it always returns to the mean. "resources" are not a genetic attribute, and there is no evolutionary argument for why you behave one way or another on a scale of 50-100 years. try again with a scale of 100,000 years.
>>
>>38416976
>see this is why evo psych is so fucking dumb
Please refrain from letting your bias show. No one disagrees with it besides you. In the history of mankind as a species, an average of 40% of men successfully passed their genes to future generations, compared to an average of 80% for women. Today's human population is descended from twice as many women as men. This is (widely acknowledged) proof that women function as sexual selectors, and that men evolved risk-taking and ambition behaviours to compete for mating rights.
A lecture on the implications, by an eminent, tenured professor of Psychology:
http://denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm
>resources are not a genetic attribute
I don't know where you're going with this because I didn't say it was a genetic attribute. I was pointing out that it is a factor that influences why women chooses men.
>>
>>38417196
>twice as many women
you literally don't understand what you're saying.

the study only accounted for mutation rate for a chromosome linked to sex (in ancient times, hardly relevant to today where there is evidence that 75-90% of men procreate). if you think that means you had more moms than dads, i have to believe you're still in high school.

your word salad has nothing to do with evolution, it's just conjecture after-the-fact. there is no standard definition for "sexual selectors" and it doesn't tie in to this thread in any way.

>why women chooses men
poor people take care of kids too. in fact, more poor people take care of kids than the rich. great job!
>>
>>38417289
>sexual selectors
>Women want a guy who is independent, not clingy, doesn't want to always be around her
>Women cry that guys they date cheat on them, or pump & dump them
>nothing to do with evolution
Are you blind or intentionally stupid?
>poor people take care of kids too
Okay and?
>more poor people take care of kids than the rich
Sauce for this claim of yours that isn't anecdotal.
>>
>>38417351
>guy doesn't like that a few girls get cheated on
>this is somehow *****explained***** by millions of years of women picking the guy with a "sense of humor" even though unfunny guys still exist
i'm going to choose "intentionally stupid" to stop arguing with a teenager.
>>
>>38417451
Bye bitch. Don't come back :^)
>>
>>38414961
Maybe in your own dementia state. Why the fuck would I want some retarded bitch to fuck when I can fuck a hot bitch?
>>
>>38416138
I never said emotionless doll, learn to read anon. Also, you can complain about my normie logic all you want, but you can't refute it.

>>38416364
I agree with your advice, but doesn't that goes against what you said about robots already having interesting personalities and hobbies?
I don't really know about the personality part, but for what you can tell from most threads, robots usually have disgusting personalities. Full of self pity, proyected hate and unwillingness to take responsability.
Also, I would agree that robots do have some hobbies, but the thing is that usually those are escapists hobbies, and escapism rarely brings about interesting personalities, on the contrary, usually too much escapism makes horrible personalities, because it distorts the view of reality of the person.
>>
>>38417833
That post is obviously directed at people that can't fuck hot bitches or that can but complain about them not having the personality and attitudes they want. Don't be so retarded trying to show up anon, it's pathetic
>>
>>38414512
Women are soulless creatures that don't value attention, affection and emotional support, they take this thing for granted as even the ugliest neet whale can get attention in the internet from orbiters, They are greedy cunts that take this thing's for granted, and outsource their needs for validation and attention from multiple sources, from backup boyfriends to best friends that they know are interested in more than a friendship but still use them as emotional tampons because they can to using dating apps like tinder without a single ounce of intention of dating any of those guys.
>>
>>38414733
Someone should screen cap this
>>
>>38414512

I did find my overly loving boyfriend irritating because he is NEET and I am busy with school and work. He became less understanding and more possessive and clingy and jealous. He'd get mad when I couldnt come see him. I don't go out, and I sometimes see a girl friend here and there but mostly I'm just fucking busy with work or school. It caused a lot of issues and I considered dumping him but I love him and we talked about it. So we are still together.
>>
File: screencap.png (29KB, 944x199px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
29KB, 944x199px
>>38420064
Did I do good massa?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.