[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Son, men like a woman who is confident, and there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1500221351653.jpg (34KB, 610x408px) Image search: [Google]
1500221351653.jpg
34KB, 610x408px
"Son, men like a woman who is confident, and there's nothing more confident than a man who is just being himself. All you need to do is apply yourself, and you'll see results. Just walk up to her, give her a firm handshake, and ask her to be your girlfriend, that's all it takes. Good luck, sport."
>>
Dad this meme won't work on girls, give it up
>>
>>38414387
"Chin up, champ, don't give up now. Back in the day, girls chose their boyfriends based on the firmness on their handshake. Your mother had many admirers, but in the end, they way I looked her in the eye while I was shaking her hand is what won her over."
>>
File: firmhandshakeman2.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman2.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
"Also, remember, Champ: Women like a man who can provide for them. It's simply a matter of getting a job. And the best way to do that is to show up, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and hand him your resume. Once you have a job, the ladies will practically be chasing you."
>>
Thanks, dad. By the way, where is mommy tonight?
>>
"Hey Son, back in my day we had great interest rates so it was easy to save, everything was affordable, and jobs were plentiful. I easily bought a great house with your mom. Also we never had to worry about mass migrations from 3rd world shitholes countries which we've never seen before in history. I'm leaving behind a mess of a country for you and made sure you'll have a difficult life. Now just give that manager a firm handshake, look him in the eye, and give him your resume."
>>
>>38414361
WHERE DID THIS MEME COME FROM?

oregano
>>
File: handshakedadbanereversed.png (189KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadbanereversed.png
189KB, 612x408px
>>38415287
It doesn't matter where the meme came from; what matters is the firmness of your handshake.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.