[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who refuses to give up the controller after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>that kid who refuses to give up the controller after several game overs
>>
im glad i had no siblings or friends growing up so that i could have all my games for myself
>>
File: IMG_2259.jpg (55KB, 613x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2259.jpg
55KB, 613x668px
>That kid who started crying after you beat him in a videogame
>>
>>38414070
Whoever lost had to give up their controller, for some reason my infantile mind thought that was a good system.
>>
>that kid who reset the Gamecube before you beat him in Melee.
>>
>>38414101
i remember in my 13th birthday party i invited some autist i had known for about a month since i started at high school and we played a match of smash bros melee and i kicked his ass so hard he began crying and me and the other boys just cringed
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38414070
>that kid who turns off the console when you're about to win the match or beat his score
>>
>That kid who locked himself in his room after you beat him
>>
File: Pepe 22.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 22.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>that kid who constantly asked you to play pokemon roleplay with him, so you always said you were diglett and beat the shit out of him until he cried and told on you every day for a year
>>
File: 1490120428879.jpg (37KB, 480x699px) Image search: [Google]
1490120428879.jpg
37KB, 480x699px
>be 13
>Save pocket bux to buy halo 3 collector's box with masterchief helmet
>Go to friendo's place with my xbox to play Halo 2 as usual
>Frendo has 9/10 16 yo sister
>She comes and sits on the couch behind us
>gameface.exe
>Absolutely destroy frendo (I usually went easy on him because he didn't own any console and I played all day at my place)
>He screeches like an ostrich and slams my controller on a table leg
>See controller plastic crack
>"Staahp ya tard!"
>Keeps slamming
>Can hear rattling sounds inside the controller and dying sounds inside me
>He says sorry and runs to his room, sister walks up to me, pats on my head (she smelled so nice)
>"Anon I'm sorry for tard tell me how much a controller costs I'll reimburse you"
>actcool.gif
>"I don't take money from my friends, more anons have broken my controllers for the same reason before, probably my fault for being this good"
>She breaks a sad cringe smile
>mfw I acted like an edgy tard
>mfw had to spend halo 3 collector's edition money on controller
>mfw he never played with me again
>>
>that kid who constantly his brothers gameboy to play pokemon
that kid was me
>>
>>38415546
>constantly his brother's game boy
???????
>>
File: 8585858575.png (225KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
8585858575.png
225KB, 563x542px
>>38415546
>You're just gonna need to share it.
Feels good being the younger and more vulnerable brother.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.