[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out at family dinner thus morning/afternoon then to my in laws

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0246.jpg (192KB, 900x1167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
192KB, 900x1167px
Out at family dinner thus morning/afternoon then to my in laws family dinner for the afternoon/evening. Gonna share a story and start a thread to entertain the time

Back at 15 my wife (gf at the time) didn't know of my ballbusting kink yet because I was wanting to test the water still.

We were out with her friend walking around town stopping at the local mom and pop shops talking about hitting guys in the balls,subject started by me of course.

The friend had hit guys in the balls and thought it was funny but my innocent wife had never dealt much with boys and never even considered it.

Constant teasing from me. "Fair enough you don't have it in you..don't worry etc.." Heard her friend say "just got for it!" As we were coming up to sonic.

Felt her foot thud into my balls. I dropped to the sidewalk and laughed. Followed by them laughing...ultimately a really cute memory
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (79KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.jpg
79KB, 500x445px
>>38413751
After her we had a time in which we took a break from dating my life sophomore year of high school. I dated a cow tit Latina girl and told her about my fetish almost immediately on the first date. She jumped from her bed and landed her knees into my balls.

I let her know that I was gonna get my ex back. So we weren't gonna have sex she was just gonna be a ballbusting outlet. But she didn't believe me..she got dumped later
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.