[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just go out there and make it happen, the world is your oyster.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

just go out there and make it happen, the world is your oyster.

life is what you make it bro
>>
hes right tho.
oregeanolino
>>
File: milk.png (141KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
milk.png
141KB, 500x566px
That body is achievable in 4-6 months of proper strength training.
>>
>>38414136
Thanks for the milk Mark!
>>
>>38413004
Can I r-really become a cute trap Senpai?
>>
>>38414184
THANLS FOR THE MILK, MARK
>>
>>38414345
THANKS FOR THE MILK, MARK
>>38414184

Orig
>>
>>38414184
THANKS FOR THE MILK MARK
orig x2
>>
>>38413004
I get the distinct feeling /fit/ hates us.
>>
>>38414184
origiorigoirgoi
>>
>>38414184
literally this. If you're a man under 40 years old then getting bigger is fucking EZ mode.

This is one of the few things in life where there is absolutely NO excuse (unless you're disabled ofc). If you want to do it, do it.
>>
>>38413004
>wahhh my looks are out of my control
>>
People born into rich families with perfect genetics sure love talking about how hard they worked to get there
>>
>>38413004
it's funny how we expect him to have good social skills
>>
>>38414413
Nope, not when you're a skelly faggot. I can't build muscle, period.
>>
>>38414817
Oh right so you're such a special snowflake that your body defies the laws of physics does it?
>>
>>38414184
>tfw can't stomach more than 3 liters a day
I'm such a pussy, gotta work on it.
>>
>>38414935
>what are body types.
Some people are just build that way. Only thing they can do is just exercise regularly and maintain fitness but they can never look like OP pic related, let alone like fucking Arnie.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38413004
only if you are in the one to ten percent
>>
everyone, the secret to life is just to be yourself a little more
>>
>>38414184
What? You can only see his arms.
>>
>>38414184
OREO
>>
When did you realize Chad is your friend?

I have a Chad friend, and I feel like I'm learning a lot about how to be attractive to women just by being around him. The thing is, he doesn't look that much better than me, like maybe one point of physical attractiveness above. But the difference between him and me is just that he talks to people all the time and he has his shit together a lot more than I do. He just has a lot of shit to offer people because he's involved in the world and that makes him interesting to girls. Watching him talk to them makes me aware of the shit I subconsciously do that makes me less attractive to women.

Plus he's the only person who actually encourages me and wants me to be more successful with women. Robots and girls will never try to help you do better, because they want you to stay in your lane. But a lot of Chads are absolute bros and don't want to see you depressed.
>>
>>38415796
bullshit. the problem is that you put the effect before the war towards it and get demotivated too quickly. that's the best definition for losers. jsut take little steps that are fun, without thinking about the result, and after a few years anybody could look like pic related.
>>
>>38417385
Fuck, I lost my post.
Lucky for you... my experience has been very different.
Long story short.
Chad can only help failed Normies.
He can't take away panic attacks or make women find "ehhhhhhhh" while sweating profusely and breathing like a dying man an non distressing opening.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.