[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel really bad when you see autistic people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 20151201WhatIsAutism-844-2.jpg (167KB, 844x495px) Image search: [Google]
20151201WhatIsAutism-844-2.jpg
167KB, 844x495px
Does anyone else feel really bad when you see autistic people? I don't mean the "autistic" insult 4chan throws at each other, but genuinely autistic people.

I was at a family/friends gathering yesterday, and someone had their autistic son there. Whenever there was a discussion at his table he would often jump in with incredibly specific, long winded talking points; if someone mentioned that they saw the the Avengers for instance, he would talk about the storyline in depth, all the movies in the series, how it compares to the comics, etc. And everyone else is just like "yeah, yeah,haha". It made me feel really bad, how he seemed unable to understand how to really socialize or when people didnt feel like hearing really long-winded statements about a topic. He probably thinks "oh they are brining this up, and I know about it, so I will talk about it!" but doesn't understand that most people are just talking about things on a moderate level and that going really in depth isnt what most people are used to. Probably he got home later that night and hated himself for not being able to connect properly.

And when things got particularly loud, he started shaking his hands and moaning. Watching that just makes me feel terrible. It seems like people like that often feel in pain and over-stimulated. They tend to have the most pained expressions on their faces when around uncomfortable stimuli and it's hard to watch.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone can relate to this feeling of immense sadness when seeing autistic people. It's a weird feeling I get.
>>
there was an autistic girl at our school. she talked way too loud but was really nice so everyone liked her
>>
>>38412977
>Probably he got home later that night and hated himself for not being able to connect properly.
he's autistic, he got home later that night and jerked off to hentai
>>
File: De72uJi.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
De72uJi.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>38412977
I have autism when I was a kid I was was kinda like this just a a lot shy and would get picked since I had trouble controlling my emotions. I never hanged out if anyone when I was a kid all the other teenagers when I was young tried talking to me if I was at a social event I hated because they saw me as a mistake not a human. I hate when adults glorify that autism makes their kids special its a living hell knowing even if you got help your always know as that kid. I hate it anon
>>
>>38412977
one of my parents has aspergers and they're unbearable enough as it is. i think i have too much of a chip on my shoulder to feel bad for autists.
>>
>>38413171

it just seems like, when i see them flapping their hands, or moaning, or covering their ears, they seem in unbelievable agony, i can't imagine living like that
>>
>>38412977
>>38413370

Same. and I hate how their normie families keeps taking them to the most triggering places. Why do they do this? They'll never just "get used" to stimuli like that. They can still be intelligent and sensitive people, but you'll ruin that if you just distract them with suffering their whole lives.
>>
>>38413370
Mine actually wasn't that bad I was just very socially awkward I was lucky enough to get treated but you have to understand it was always be a part of you forever even if your "cured". people used to use me in elementary as a class clown I even chased after a girl throughout elementary school always followed her like a retard. Now I'm okay but I was even more shyer when my parents were going through a divorce when I was in highschool. Its a blessing but mostly a curse anon he might seem in pain but he's just having a good time besides the other times. You only realise how much of a retard you are after you been "cured".
>>
Autistic girls are cute. I'm going to adopt one soon.
>>
>>38413482
Sup im the autistic from the other reply .Because they need to be the real world you have to be parent or a autistic child to understand they want you to succed in life.
>>
>>38412977
Bump

Orginalio Orginalio orginal
>>
my dad is even more autistic than me and i cant stand him
>>
>>38412977
Youre not gonna get much sympathy from people here. Most of these kids on 4chan are ablesists and have never left mommy and daddies house let alone met an actual autistic person.
>>
Its worse to be born with a physical disability and to be aware about how different it makes you than being autistic and not understanding social norms
>>
File: cfnf.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cfnf.png
8KB, 225x225px
>>38412977
Tfw no autistic Bf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek2PDE1cAyY
>>
I don't feel bad but I feel really awkward around spastics and mongos of all sorts. I was working at some care center for retards through a school program and one guy just straight up bit off his thumb randomly. One moment he's drawing with crayons, the next, rips off his fucking thumb. Like it's nothing. Crazy shit.
>>
Autism is correlated with high testosterone

Autists are mega chads, I don't feel bad for them.
>>
>>38414425
this place has plenty of autists though. You haven't been here much and just heard about the big meanie 4chans from somewhere else, haven't you?
>>
>>38414912
I'm autistic is this true anon
>>
>>38414912

Not all autists are deep-voiced Chads. Just look at the correlation of MtF transgenderism in millennial & GenZ autists
>>
>>38415269
I thought the link was with female to males. Is it both or did you mix it up?
>>
>>38414989
This isn't your secret club house dude
>>
>>38415636
I never said it was. How did you even get that idea
>>
>>38412977
>Probably he got home later that night and hated himself for not being able to connect properly.
Doubt it, he probably didn't realize things went poorly, so he'll probably keep acting the same way and keep feeling fine about it.
I envy their lack of self awareness.
>>
>>38415269
they usually have high pitched voices and frequently have fits of impotent rage when things don't go their way, people with autism are usually severely mentally unstable and disturbed but liberals and normies force them into the general populace because somehow in their eyes it's kind to force people with special needs who react negatively to stimulation to be in extremely stimulation heavy places where they will never fit in and be bullied
>>
>>38415522
Male to Female is far more common than the reverse.
>>
>>38415522

I was going more by observation than actual statistic. Everyone knows at least one autistic MtF.
>>
File: image%3A241187.jpg (73KB, 515x544px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A241187.jpg
73KB, 515x544px
>>38412977
Did i change worldlines at some point?
>>
File: 1500060456984.gif (1010KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500060456984.gif
1010KB, 500x375px
What is moral reason for keeping autistic people alive?
>>
>>38412977
Well living with autism sucks, but if you get over your social stupidity it's not that bad.

When I was a kid I was extremely problematic kid and had to go to special school, we had regular classes, just less kids in the class. When I got older I went to regular high school and things went pretty well, I found a few friends and had good grades.
I'm now at university and I think almost no one suspects I have autism, I have learned to blend in.

I find it strange how so many autists are into stuff like superheroes and sonic, but when I was a kid I was most interested in history, nature and sports.
>>
>>38414912
A lot of Chad is about attitude and personality, two things which keep autists like me away from women.
>>
>>38415923
They might grow into inventors or scientists if they don't get addicted to cartoons or video games
>>
>>38415990
>tfw autistic and dumb as a rock
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>38413370
Is covering ears autistic? When I was little, I went to such adult gatherings very rarely, but I remember once when a few people started laughing at me for covering ears when it was loud. I don't think I have autism, but it's still mean because it could have been a symptom.
>>
>>38415990
Whats %of autist inventors to autists who like cartoons/vidya?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.