[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you guys are so attention starved why not just save a qt from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4399.jpg (34KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4399.jpg
34KB, 236x334px
If you guys are so attention starved why not just save a qt from her shithole country?
>>
>>38412846
because /r9k/ is fucking retarded and gay
>>
>>38412846
Because in the back of my mind I'll think she'll never love me but only love my possessions/what I can give her (like citizenship).
>>
>>38412846
because then i'd have a shithole gf
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>tfw robot in a shithole country
>>
>>38412905
yeah but still
>tfw no third world qt bf
>tfw will never save a cute boy from his shithole
>>
>>38413196
thats literally all women anon
>>
That only applies to East Asia and South East Asia. The parents of the girl wouldn't allow you to go near her in most other third world countries
>>
>>38413271
I feel like a third world girl would be more possession hungry though
>>
>>38413196
>I'll think she'll never love me but only love my possessions/what I can give her
so like 99% of marriages throughout human history? If you're not a scumbag and have passions she'll learn to love you especially if you have good family values.
>>
>>38413224
Which country anon? Turkey?
>>
>>38413242
I'd let you save me but I'm tall and masculine.
>>
>>38413307
pyramid land
not entirely a "robot", more towards cyborg. I'm KHV because none of the women here are remotely interesting to me.
>>
>>38413295
Easy, then don't buy her shit all the time.
>>
>>38413335
If Muslim, have you ever considered getting an arranged marriage? That's one advantage us burgers can never get.
>>
>>38413373
nope not muslim.
>>
>>38412846
Because we don't have homes of our own to keep them in or even money to pay for a tourist visa.
Need a good job for that.
>>
>meet qt girl in shithole country
>she flocks to you for your relative wealth in such an impoverished country
>"falls in love with you" in order to get a green card for marriage
>comes to America
>all of the sudden sees how Americans live
>joins a gym or yoga group or something
>the girls there see how much more attractive she is than you are
>start telling her to ditch your ass and hook up with an attractive Chad who can provide for her
>she divorces you within a few months

that's literally every episode of that 90 Day Fiance show
>>
>>38413418
How would she divorce you after being pumped full of babies? Only Western women are low enough to do that.
>>
>>38413373
You need to have a good job and possessions to be considered a proper candidate by the girl's folks.
>>
>Can't get a girl, because of competition from Chads and more desirable men.
>Go to country where you stand a better chance due to less significant competition.
>Bring your new qt back the place you had to initially flee so you can once again compete with Chads and more successful men for her love.

Somehow this is a plan for success.
You suck at major leage roastieball.
So, you switch to minor league roastieball.
You're successful at minor league, so you get your head pumped up and go back to major league roastieball.
You still suck a major league roastieball.
>>
>>38413536
>so you can once again compete with Chads and more successful men for her love.
umm what?
>>
>>38413457
As a turkish muslim in Germany, this is simply not true. As long as you look presentable most of these fathers won't give a shit.
>>
>>38413418
That won't happen, anon. Divorces are a myth in third world countries, at least in India. My mom got beat up , cheated on and treated like shit by my drunkard father but she still wouldn't leave him lol
>>
>>38413196
but that's every girl in the world, they don't love you, they love what you can do for them
>>
>>38412846
so what do I have to do - adopt one and train it or something?
>>
>>38414155
Nevermind, stick to your own women lad.
>>
File: onbpi42gdtgy.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
onbpi42gdtgy.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>38414155
>>38414199
I'm confuse now
>>
Basically every example of this I have seen in media or heard of anecdotally points to the fact that women from shithole countries are shitty themselves. True examples of putting lipstick on pigs. They have no manners, no decency, no respect for civilization. Can't fault them for it really, considering they grew up somewhere where none of that shit mattered.
>>
>>38414323
Let's shatter the Pygmalion meme together!
Down with George Bernard Shaw!
>>
>>38413335
so that's why you guys are off rogering foreign women in Tahrir Square? Figures.
>>
>>38414371
most of the people doing that are
>looking for a quick pump n dump
>want a greencard/what ever other equivalent

I just think muslim women are turbonormies, usually extremely shallow, and uninteresting. not to mention the fact that I would never date a religious person.
>>
>>38414527
you're a Copt?
>>
>>38414527
>not to mention the fact that I would never date a religious person.
wow fuck off normalfag, religious girls are top tier
>>
File: aXm7294xjU.jpg (97KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7294xjU.jpg
97KB, 650x650px
I was offered a girl to wife from a shithole country once. I refused. What kind of a girl would want to move in with a poor autistic manchild? She didnt even know english.
>>
>>38414555
agnostic
>>38414610
the ideal woman to me would adhere to traditional gender roles but not be too religious.
>>
>>38414674
pics of this girl?

>>38414684
why tho? religion is nice and basically gives you automatic friends and people to hang out with
>>
>>38414747
it doesn't make sense to me anymore. I wish I could believe in something but i finding flaws.
it's literally
>tfw to smart for religion
>>
>>38414791
*i keep finding flaws
>>
File: 1490182580529.jpg (86KB, 570x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490182580529.jpg
86KB, 570x720px
>>38414747
>why tho? religion is nice and basically gives you automatic friends and people to hang out with

What a nigger mentality.

>I lyke duh religion cuz it muhkes me feel gud

Religion claims to know the truth. It doesn't matter if it's good or not what matters if it's right or not

Srsly kys
>>
>>38414877
Calm down Brandon.

The universe is ultimately pointless, so someone believing in religion to feel good is same as you seeking "truth" to feel smart.
We're all just doing shit to make ourselves feel better till we die.
>>
>>38414747

>pics of this girl?

No, I didnt even bother to ask. Even if she had been some 10/10 qt I wouldnt have accepted the offer.
>>
>>38414877
>reddit spacing
opinion discarded

>>38414791
>>38414823
To me religion is about community and life lessons. Sure the bible isn't fact but so we can learn a lot from it's messages.
>>
>>38414943
I agree the universe and all we do in it is pointless. But it's our job to not make it pointless. Figure out the truth and act on it so we can improve humanity. And then we can just spend our existence in holodecks having epic adventures. But people like you just want to acquire some limited comfort for yourself never mind that that stupidity hurts future generations
>>
>>38414155
grab a plane and rub the niggi off
>>
>>38414121
Exactly for that reason, tho. If you don't do that and treat her nice she'll cuck you.
>>
>>38414121
sounds hot, ironically of course haha
>>
yeah nah
I've been to shitholes in Asia and they have the personality of a rock
you'll get laid easily if you're euro / yank but fuck long-term

try Ukraine if you really wanna try this meme
>>
I already did. She's nice to have around.
>>
>>38412846
Mail order brides are terrible.
>>
>>38415730
story?

>>38415920
how so? It seems ideal for robots imo
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.