[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some people look Downs - but aren't actually? Where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Why do some people look Downs - but aren't actually?

Where they any closer to having Downs than people who don't look that.

>Pic related
>Cousin of mine
>Also a crazy feminist with no present or future relationship prospects
>>
those are some horrific genes...she's almost bald too kek

in her position I'd become a feminist too desu senpai
>>
This is the fate they chose.

Balding too
>>
They're stupid and bought into the everybody is beautiful idea. Therefore they think they can pull off hideous styles and that they don't need to exercise/eat healthy. This fucks their face as well as their body.
>>
>Literally posting profile pictures of your family members social media that can be RIS in one click

Exactly how new are you, friend? She might have got the tard look, but you got the intellect.

twitter.com/mswhatsit
>>
>>38412501

There is form of down syndrome that puts you in the 80-90 IQ range. Which is an intelligence level you run into regularly here in America

mosaic I think it's called
>>
>>38412501
Downs is a missing chromosome right?
Maybe false downies have a lot of alles on the downiesome disabled.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 807x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 807x734px
>>38412552
I don't know, I've seen thin people who looks downsy as well.

A guy from my old high school for example. He was actually pretty smart fwiw.
>>
>>38412583
Imagine that being your best picture...the picture you choose to use to represent yourself to strangers.

the best picture of yourself ever taken is...that.
>>
>>38412667
no, extra chromosome.

>>38412501
what happens if I DM this person on twitter with a screencap of this thread, OP? Will she know which cousin you are?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>38412749
Could downs be the next step in human evolution?

Yes it is.
>>
>>38412779
>bogdanoff
>downs
low-quality shitposting, anon
>>
>>38412749
I doubt it. I mean, it's a pretty big family and I can't imagine I'm the only one who thinks she's a retard looking lunatic.

I'm probably the only one who posts about it on a Vanuatan skeeball enthusiast forum - but she doesn't know that.
>>
>>38412501
>Why do some people look Downs - but aren't actually?
Down's syndrome is insanely easy to spot, it's pretty clear that your cousin doesn't have it. She just got the bum end of her parents' genetics, probably along with shitty living as well.
>>
>>38412839
but wouldn't you be the atheist 16-22 year old chubby or lanky guy, maybe with glasses and acne, who has the crude sense of humor and detectable social awkwardness, among your group of cousins? in other words "that guy" who is most likely to be on r9k?
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>38412900
N-no...what gave you that idea...
>>
>>38412779
Akhenaton didn't look anything like a down
>>
File: 0019667873730df2979e25.jpg (58KB, 509x764px) Image search: [Google]
0019667873730df2979e25.jpg
58KB, 509x764px
>>38412501
probably an obvious answer but I notice a lot of asians are like that. the "look" is the puffy undereyes, and the formation of the lips that make it look as though the cheeks/jowls are pushing them inward. There's something about the cheekbone shape, chin, and lower lip, as well, but I can't put my finger on it. To us, the features look distinctly downsy, but they're nothing unusual for asians. Flatbangs also contribute to the look.

pic related is an example. I haven't ever actually encountered the downsy look in non-chinese asians. Maybe it's exclusive to that ethnicity?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.