[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I LITERALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WOMEN. JUST 2 DAYS AGO, THIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1418161803307.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1418161803307.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I LITERALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WOMEN.
JUST 2 DAYS AGO, THIS WOMAN BROKE UP WITH HER BF AND WAS ALL OVER ME, SEXTING ME SENDING ME NUDES AND EVERYTHING.
NOW SHE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO ME WTF I HATE WOMEN
SHE EVEN MADE A FACEBOOK POST "why don't people get i don't want to talk to them?" RIGHT AFTER I MESSAGED HER
>>
You aren't attractive and she was just messing with you and teasing you. Let me help you understand women. If you're attractive they want to date/fuck you. If you are not attractive then they will either ignore or fuck with you. Simple as.
>>
They got back together. You were a prop
>>
>>38411950
That sounds like the most likely explanation
What >>38411799 said doesn't make too much sense, considering she sent me nude pictures, and even videos. She would be shooting herself in the leg if she was just trying to mess with me, because i could easily leak them in revenge.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38412030
message her "stop ghosting me or else i show the pictures"

u got her by the balls kid
>>
>>38412080
I won't do that, because she has nudes of me too.
>>
>>38412030

Because she's a woman and she auto blames you for not being a woman
>>
you weren't the only one she was messaging and one of the other guys made a move already.
>>
>>38411760
While she was on monkey branching, in that period of time when she's going from one branch to another, she uses her beta orbiters so she can have constant validation when she isn't on chad's cock. When she found another chad(the next branch), she made that fb post.
>>
Post nudes op. Got nothing to lose.
>>
>>38412358
BUT I WANTED TO MAKE A MOVE TODAY AND ASK HER OUT
>>
Either she was never really interested.
Or.
You missed your window.
Next time move sooner, either way you'd be better off.
>>
File: nigga you dont understand.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nigga you dont understand.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
The explanation exists, but do not search for it. I'm going to let you in on a secret: Women are not meant to be understood. You never can and never will, even turbochads don't. Trying to understand them is a futile pursuit that only results in pain for you.
>>
Iktf
Told girl on Friday to meet up on Sunday. She was reluctant at first but suddenly got very excited and wanted to meet up yesterday. I couldn't yesterday. She was still insisting that we meet on Sunday.
You know what happens next.
>>
>>38412030
>could easily leak them in revenge

now seems like a good moment if you'd ask me
>>
File: 1497841567058.jpg (20KB, 425x412px) Image search: [Google]
1497841567058.jpg
20KB, 425x412px
>>38412252
Nigger why would you ever do that?
>>
>>38411760
D-do you still have the nudes?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.