[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 18 years old >be taken to the sea side by 50 year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1498188202418.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1498188202418.png
573KB, 710x842px
>be me, 18 years old
>be taken to the sea side by 50 year old parents
>have to stay here 5 days
>have to go everywhere with them
>around me normalfags in groups getting drunk and kissing their gfs
>cuties and hotties literally everywhere
What the fuck do I do, brobots?
>>
>>38411678
Going on vacation with my parents too. I'm 18 and they are 52 years old. I really don't care
>>
>>38411678
>>have to go everywhere with them

Do you?
>>
enjoy your time with your family and be grateful dumbass

your parents wont be around forever. be glad you're with them and not some dumb roasties
>>
>>38412043
thanks for the nostalgia dude
>>
>>38411678
5 days. Do you really mind?

Dumb faggot everybody goes with his family everywhere on a certain time of holidays.
>>
>>38412043
>>38412175
why are you 2 normans so triggered
>>
wow I'm in a similar position
>20 years old
>parents force me to come to their friends beach house for just one day
>there is another couple there, their fugly daughter who is like 30+, and a divorced woman who seems like a super roastie
>also a couple who has their own beach house and their 30+ year old son
>all the young people in these families are doing fun things on their own besides me
these will be the things I tell my parents "I'm sorry that you feel that way about" on the drive back today
>ditching them on the beach and smoking weed while walking around
>the awkwardness of that conversation with the neighbor asking me about my life
>me being spastic in general
but what did they expect? we've been fighting a lot lately and they drag me out to come hang out with a bunch of old people for ONE DAY you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>38412436
you sound like the triggered one. You made the thread faggot
>>
>>38412436
having two married parents that love you is a normalfag red flag
>>
>>38413015
I'm not even the op, you just sounded triggered
>>
>>38413048
*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes Katana*
what was that senpai?
>>
just wait for Sam Rockwell to show up
>>
If you're on a boat you should jump off and drown
>>
>>38411678
Just appreciate spending some quality time with your parents, who probably love you, and ignore the normies.
>>
File: 1499991567162.png (186KB, 310x266px) Image search: [Google]
1499991567162.png
186KB, 310x266px
>>38411678
fucking relax, originally of course
>>
who cares just enjoy your vacation. I did that every year since I was 15. then when I was 19 I moved away to a foreign country, and now I walk around and see the same thing but all alone. it's not like you'll suddenly turn into a normalfag when your parents aren't around, unless you're a roastie maybe.
>>
>>38411678
The answer is always LIFT, seriously. Start lifting. Because soon enough you can then go on to lift normalfags and use them to beat their friends to death.
>>
Eat good food, I wish I could go out and eat out everywhere
>>
>>38411678
what does your dad and mom look like
>>
>>38414587
Likely Old Chad and Stacey, on tour with their robot pet son.
>>
>>38414615
How can Chad and Stacy get robot son?
>>
>>38414677
autism is a hell of a drug, not even the purest of specinima can tear through the effects
>>
>>38411678
get drunk and fuck bitches
>>
>>38411678
man that's gotta be weird. My situational awareness is rather low, I wouldn't catch half that shit.
>>
try to get drunk and fuck bitches

if you fail spectacularly at least you're gonna get some new story to post
>>
>>38414677
Dude, they do on the regular. Look at Jaden Smith. The guy is completely done for. If his parents weren't rich as hell he'd be in an asylum.
>>
>>38411678
>30yo
>Often go vacationing with parents
>It's better than wasting away in the basement, plus bonding time with the rents is fun
>Go vacation with parents, brother, his gf, and his gfs family to the beach
>Brother and gf act all lovey dovey the entire trip
>Both my parents and her parents do the same, though less so
>Escape it the best I can
>>
>>38411678
>sea side
go swimming or just soak in the water, and not care about girls.
>>
>Go on road trip to Imperial Beach with family.
>Spend a few days at stepmoms friends house.
>House is literally 20 feet from the ocean.
>They have son my age who is stoner surfer kid just like his dad.
>"Hey kids theres a reggae hip hop concert an hour away from here. We can get you tickets and backstage passes."
>Everyone which was my sister, stoner kid, and a few other kids our age go.
>I decide to not go because beta virgin who is afraid of crowds and loud music.
>Spend the night walking on the beach.
>Feel bad knowing I'm a fucking freak and being on the beach this late at night might be illegal. Idk I live in the mountains in WA.
>Walk back to beach house and fap in bathroom.
>Everyone is back from concert smelling of weed and poor decisions.
>"You really missed out anon. Did you really stay here all night? "
Stoner kid ended up calling me a pussy because I didnt join them for smoking more weed afterwards.
>>
Just tell them that you are going out for a swim don't come back they will think u are dead go home sad and devastated early just hop in the back they will be happy and just take u home
>>
>>38415540
what a pussy faggot ass bitch lmao kys unironically
>>
>>38411678
I did the same thing except it was 10 days.
As the anon said before me, they aren't around here forever and getting some good boy points with em dosen't hurt.
>>
>>38411678
just have fun

ask if you hang out with these dudes and see if they will give you beer
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.