[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going to a music festival alone a normie thing to do? It feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170716_172404.jpg (1MB, 4482x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170716_172404.jpg
1MB, 4482x2988px
Is going to a music festival alone a normie thing to do? It feels pretty beta arriving to every concert alone and doing all that other shit like sleeping, eating and relaxing by myself while I see couples and groups of friends everywhere enjoying themselves, but my two beta friends are "disgusted" by me being here. I'm here for 5 days btw.

I'm having fun though, so I don't mind either way, I was just curious.
>>
File: 1444168476424.jpg (21KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1444168476424.jpg
21KB, 540x405px
>>38411164
>going to a music festival alone
>for 5 days
>probably not even doing drugs or meeting anyone

what the fuck?
>>
>>38411248
This, going to a music festival alone is very autistic
>>
>>38411248
I'm a massive /mu/ fag and just over half the line up was on my want-to-watch list, also it's relatively inexpensive
>>
>>38411164

I've went to a ton of festivals and shows, but only one festival alone. It's the best way to experience it. You can go your own pace, see what you wanna see, etc. It was a very fun and relaxing experience. Smoking weed or doing some other drug that's not very intense makes it all that much better. Like some shrooms or something. You will enjoy yourself as long as you don't get caught up in the "everyone will think I'm weird for being here alone" meme
>>
>>38411792
ask numbers of girls while your there.
>>
>>38411164
just get insanely fucked up and you'll make friends
>>
>>38411933
How? Just walk up to them? What do I talk about? I talked with two girls after shows, but they were all with other people so I couldn't keep them too long...
>>
>>38411164
I always find groups of people to hang out with when I go to festivals alone. Then there isn't anything expected of me and I can come and go as I please, which is especially nice if you're tripping hard or something and don't want to interact with anyone, or if you want to enter and leave quickly.

For music festivals, this is especially good since they don't pretend to be temporary communities or anything like that. It can be lonely sometimes too though and can make you feel disconnected from everything. If I have this feeling though, it almost always goes away by the second or third day when I really start getting into the festival and start to feel like totally different person. This is when the festival really begins for me, and I feel a part of it regardless of how I'm camping. Bad drug experiences can disrupt this and take you out of it though, unfortunately.
>>
>>38411164
Why are your friends disgusted?
>>
>>38412190
they are probably crab in a bucket killjoys who believe they aren't an airhead like chad and not a degenerate and so intellectual so they've got to be serious all the time

you know how the typical beta male is
>>
>>38411164
Dude you were at Dour? If I had known that I would've hung out with you man, I went with my parents.
>>
>>38411164
>It feels pretty beta arriving to every concert alone
The fuck does that even mean, if you want to go to a fucking show go to a fucking show
>>
>>38413739
Damn, crazy. Well I'll try to post here first next time I come. You left already? Shits still lit, checking Young Fathers now, Seaford mods in a few.

>>38412121
How do you get with a group? How do I assimilate with a random group of people, I don't understand.
>>
>>38413991
Nah I only went saturday, my parents wanted to see Die antwoord and I wanted to see Igorrr, Amon Ra, Carpenter Brut and Pertubator.

Weird to know that a fellow robot was there lmao.
>>
>>38412612
Yep, I know exactly what you mean. That's a good explanation of it.

As I've gotten older and my anxiety dissipated significantly, I finally figured out that I enjoy getting into airhead mode. You do it long enough, apply the right drugs and sensory experiences, and you've got a great experience on your hands.
>>
>>38413991
>How do you get with a group? How do I assimilate with a random group of people, I don't understand.

I don't know. It's like hooking up with someone, it just sort of happens and there's really no recipe for it. It's always people I'm camped nearby though, which is how friendships are formed in the real world too (i.e., proximity).

If they're fun/funny, friendly, and into drugs, then I'm probably going to get along with them just fine. People at those things have lots of personality.
>>
>>38414296
>there's really no recipe for it
The PUA community probably disagrees with you.
>>
File: damn_nibba.jpg (34KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
damn_nibba.jpg
34KB, 500x501px
>>38413991
most people can tell what your social status is within thirty seconds of meeting you. if it's equal or higher to theirs, they usually don't mind, or desire to be your friend and will let you in their group

if it's lower, which I'm assuming, it's gonna be extremely hard. most groups are very cliquish. your best hope is finding a group that's super cool, compassionate. a group that doesn't care about your "lower" social status and just wants to have a good time.

but if you're one of those people that "kills the vibe", good luck man.
>>
Went to a metal concert alone and talked to the security guard and some other guys than just headbanged alone for 2 hours
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.