[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix women? Nothing works even feminism makes them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: lich_by_newmand-d3lmdal[1].jpg (45KB, 623x350px) Image search: [Google]
lich_by_newmand-d3lmdal[1].jpg
45KB, 623x350px
How do we fix women?
Nothing works even feminism makes them stupid sluts.
Lesbianism is just them trying to poorly imitate us
Cosplaying is just another way of getting male attenion but from lesser males
Modeling/Acting is the same

Was it us? Years of conditioning women and treating them like meatbags has made them evolve into walking sex machines

Yes i know some women can learn things but they can't learn from themselves like men do
they always need to be taught.
How do we make them improve? O r is it easier to make android women and replace the current ones?
>>
>>38410891
Look at all the good women role models you know who are compassionate and sweet and maternal and you'll realize they're all successful mothers in a two parent household who came from two parent households.

Encouraging the majority of women to live independently was a mistake.
>>
>>38410891
Have you ever talked to a woman? or are you just concocting this deep lore while looking at them?
>>
stop buying them drinks, stop looking at them, stop talking to them, stop adding them on anything, stop "hanging out with them", stop buying them shit.

they would change over night.

they're spoiled by men who are controlled by a biological imperative, automatons and it feeds their ego. most of them are too stupid to realize what's going on.
>>
>>38410949
Thinking about it, it began with granting women the franchise.
This had the unforseen effect of splitting the smallest unit of franchise from the family and subdividing it into single men or women. And at that point, it became innevitable that policy would favor and elevate either of this class of franchise holder at the expense of the other.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.