[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw some normie called me out >said i smell HOW CAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>tfw some normie called me out
>said i smell

HOW CAN I GET RID OF THE AUTISM ODOR!?
>>
>>38410807
Shower every day, with body wash and shampoo. Deoderant and colonge as well.
>>
>>38410807
Spaghetti will go bad in your pockets if kept too long. Make sure you're refrigerating it at home.
>>
>>38410807
Just use OldSpice products; if you sweat, use sports deoderant

and wash your body, you fucking mongrole
>>
Lose your virginity.

Atleast you aren't me
>be math tutor for a 14 year old
>be nice and helpful
>her classes are almost over and this is the last time I'm tutoring her
>get a present from her and her mom
>I'm happy and I thank them thinking it's chocolate (I only glanced at the box and put it in my backpack as soon as possible)
>come home put present on the table
>mome comes and asks me where I got that perfume from?
>"Perfume?"
>mom is laughing and says I should take a shower every once in a while

This was a humiliating experience
>>
>>38411171
How would losing your virginity magically make you smell any better? You should honestly neck yourself, underage
>>
>>38411281
Because he smells like a virgin and girls are good at guessing your virginity status.
And you're a summerfag for not getting the joke.
>>
>>38411312
I think you're a summerfag for assuming that joke was even set up in a manner such that anyone with half a brain would recognize it. Underage.
>>
dont use body wash, seriously, use curd soap instead
once tried to get rid for bad body odor for 3 years showering every day, had a lesser effect than a daily thorough curd soap wash after a few weeks
>>
>>38410807
wash yourself you fucking animal
>>
Boys, what you need to do is seal your balls in a plastic bag, go workout, and then use the "essence of testes" mixed in with your cologne. Girls love this shit, so I've heard
>>
>>38411171
Thought this was gonna be a greentext about how you lost your virginity to a 14 year old girl, dissappointed desu.
>>
>>38411810
This. You can even use it to wash your hair if you are hardcore, but I don't. Also daily = in the morning, don't sleep after showering.
>>
>>38411810
>>38411942
i always thought this was just a hipster thing? why would it work better? can anyone else confirm?
>>
>>38412247
hippie thing*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.