[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in the street with my labrador puppy >tfw all those qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ZkSkYC8.jpg (676KB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
ZkSkYC8.jpg
676KB, 2000x3008px
>in the street with my labrador puppy
>tfw all those qt girls asking me if they can touch my puppy
i let them touch the puppy and i stay quiet, should i ask for her numbers or something

im a 5'6 19yo kv
>>
>>38410621
I don't know mang, but whatever, post pupper.
>>
Use a tinder profile picture with you and the puppy. Get mad matches.
>>
>>38410717
Probably should get a phone before asking for a girls number anon
>>
File: DDYZFhUUMAAwgMp.jpglarge.jpg (55KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
DDYZFhUUMAAwgMp.jpglarge.jpg
55KB, 1024x575px
>>38410717
Why do you want to know if you should ask their number if you don't even have a phone, asshat.
>>
>>38410621
>girl comes to pet your puppy
>"C-can you give me your.... n-n-number?"
>"What no *laughs* I just wanted to pet your puppy! I already have a bf by the way"
How do you ask for a phone number in this situation?
>>
>>38410621
Dude, if you're going to get a phone just to have one number on it, once you have the girls number, you'll likely have no idea how to handle the situation at all... but I'm assuming a lot here.

How awkward are you? can you hold a conversation with them? are you already able to talk about your dog with them easily? if you can't do that you should work on that first. My dog also made it easier for me to talk to people, but you should start off with getting comfortable making small talk I guess.

Also, if you ask for the girls number, and take out a piece of paper instead of a phone, she's going to make up a false number.
>>
>>38410621
i'd like to get a dog. but wagecucking/gym/commuting to work, i would have to leave him alone for like 10+ hours a day mon-fri in my apartment.

fuck that, maybe in the future when i have more money/time
>>
>>38410825
don't let them pet it if they have a bf
>>
>>38411001
If you get a security guard job sometimes you can get shifts where you can take your dog to work.
I was on a construction site at nights and the traffic safety guy used to bring his dog to work and play fetch in the dark.

I want a pupper but I live at home and I'm not allowed one.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.