[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Id honestly rather sit here and press f5 again and again then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: laughingyellowface.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughingyellowface.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Id honestly rather sit here and press f5 again and again then have a gf. is that bad?
>>
File: Autism.jpg (31KB, 491x418px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
31KB, 491x418px
This thread can be the epitome of how distorted the world is for robots
>>
File: IMG_0230.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0230.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>38410297
i dont get it
origifuckingnal
>>
>>38410297
No.
I think too many people want gf but haven't really given much thought as to why. They just think it's what they're supposed to do.
It's good that you can dare to be different.
>>
>>38410297
Why? Having a gf is possibly better but you just dont know it.
>>
>>38410356
emotional support. love and affection. sex. whats not to like
>>
File: 1496747298931.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496747298931.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>38410337
>>38410324
>>38410394

Why would i want to have a girlfriend or be in a relationship, i dont want to be responsible for another persons entire emotional state, id rather be concerned over my own issues because i dont give a shit about other people really. Most guys chase girls to prove to themselves they are desirable, im well ware im not and i dont need someone elses validation to give myself value.

yeah i could probably get a gf? but ohnestly, managing someone elses feeligns, having to meet their specific expectations, the slow fade of interest and diminishing returns of happiness is unneccesary, im good right here

>>38410356
thank you
>>
>>38410394
it doesn't
having a gf is shit
better be alone man only use women for sex because they're useless for anything else.
even at sex they suck tough i used onaholes that feel better
>>
>>38410419
it's a shit ton of work and you can't just do whatever you want you have to do a lot of shit she wants to do even when you don't feel like it, take it from me it's too much work for too little gain.
>>
File: IMG_0239.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38410446
i understand desu.
but still. its nice.
>>
>>38410419
Family and friends are the best support.
Needing sex is a normie meme. You don't need sex.
>>
>>38410511
Sure. you dont NEED it, but dont you want to fuck something? wat are u straight?
>>
>Wake up
>Brush teeth, shower and all, go to room and browse /r9k/
>See OP's thread and remember I have a girlfriend and should continue to text her good mornings
>Do

Honestly, OP, I kinda prefer being single. Easier to save money, no need to check on the well-being of someone else daily, almost to the point of it becoming meaningless.

But then I'm also debating ending the relationship because I'm ~114lbs, she's ~225, and she talks about losing weight but is making no progress. It's a lack of discipline and respect for her body, as far as I'm concerned. She cites depression, which I have too, and understand people deal with differently, but to me that's a BS excuse for laziness.
>>
File: starpepe.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
starpepe.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>38410569
exactly, its just a raw fucking deal, you are getting rimmed. do you enjoy every time you are with her and iif not then why bother, im not putting work into something that makes me sad. then people say just find the one but the problem is she doesnt exist, every couple argues and has issues or gets stale so why bother.
>>
>>38410565
Not something, someone.
I haven't met anybody I wanted to fuck yet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.