[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every nu-male ive seen in a relationship is either dealing with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nu male and gurl.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nu male and gurl.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
every nu-male ive seen in a relationship is either dealing with an emotional trainwreck who has atleast one kid by a "diverse" dad. Or they are in an open poly relationship thing and just waiting to die
>>
>>38410145
Steven notanargument made it a point in a recent video that since abandoning religion, white culture is searching for a means of satisfying the need to self abase before the pathological original sin.
Basically cucks do it to themselves because they know deep down they've been bad and deserve to be handed down punishment.
It manifests in a lot of ways and this is a primary one.

If you're white and not either 1) a numale 2) a mentally deficient criminal, you're some sort of hyperrational postmodern Ubermensch really.
Or you just found a healthy outlet for self abasement like bone crunching exercise and diet discipline.
Holy fuck I love bone crunching, heart stopping exercise and eating nothing but chicken vegetables and oats.
>>
>>38410251
>Or you just found a healthy outlet for self abasement like bone crunching exercise and diet discipline.
>Holy fuck I love bone crunching, heart stopping exercise and eating nothing but chicken vegetables and oats.

lol nu-males have twig arms.
>>
I don't get it, looks like a nice Jewish couple to me.
>>
>>38410491
It hurts good dude.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
I wonder if that's what being a cuck piece of shit feels like.
>>
>>38410541
>It hurts good dude.
>Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
>I wonder if that's what being a cuck piece of shit feels like.

It means I have arms as big as your head, and can crush your little NEET body like it's nothing.
>>
>>38411230
You'd have to catch me dude I do a seven minute mile.

Don't be too rough~~
>>
>>38410251
>bone crunching
What the FUCK is bone crunching??
>>
>>38411313
What you've never crunched your bones before?
You're missing out.
When I started running I thought I'd given myself crippling knee arthritis.

Nah turns out they just needed a week solid of pain and growth to adapt to not being pieces of shit.
>>
>>38410145
Look at that fucking yid
>>
>>38411338
I still don't understand mmmm
>>
>>38411367
Just go work out and spend the next week going owowowowow because you've never used your muscles before.

It's surprisingly enjoyable.
>>
>date modern woman
Get cucked, get hurt emotionally by crazy woman shit, go crazy

>Become the woman
get to be cute, men are easier to get along with, less drama, get to do cool things together instead of normie shit

Take the pink pill!!!!
>>
>>38411559
>less drama

You've never interacted with trannies have you?
>>
I deal with it by cheating on my girlfriend
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.