[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everybody at work talk about how nice I am to them >in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 1492479623319.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492479623319.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>everybody at work talk about how nice I am to them
>in reality I don't give a shit about them and put up with their bullshit just to get through the day

It doesn't matter whether I'm pretending to be happy or I actually show my actual attitude, they always think I'm this friendly dude who gets along with everybody despite all I'm actually doing is give them half-assed responses hoping they would notice the tone of disinterest and leave me the fuck alone, but no, I'm a big fucking ray of sunshine. The only reason I don't tell them to fuck off is it wouldn't be professional.

Everything from how they talk to their work ethic pisses me off; I wish they would shut the fuck up and do their jobs right rather than make shortcuts and fuck everything up.
>>
File: Passive Agression of the Christ.gif (456KB, 350x440px) Image search: [Google]
Passive Agression of the Christ.gif
456KB, 350x440px
>>38409759
How about instead of being a passive aggressive little bitch, you actually tell them to shut up instead of hoping they can read your mind and realize you're not interested?
>>
>>38409759
I have the same problem. I treat people decently and they think I'm trying to be their friend. I just want to get through my shift and go home and forget about it. I hate being a nigger and disrespecting people but I think it's the only option to be left alone.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>38409759
i feel the same

i'm extremely polite and professional to everyone i meet, even though i don't give a shit. i just do it so people will leave me alone.

i never understood passive aggressive faggots who want to be left alone, yet act like cunts and draw attention to themselves

that being said, whenever it comes to genuine social interaction and i actually want to participate in the social scene or whatever, i feel like i have to still try really hard to fake all my interactions
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.