[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your personal opinion on what a normie is? It seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

File: FB_IMG_1500188803663.jpg (85KB, 866x1440px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500188803663.jpg
85KB, 866x1440px
What is your personal opinion on what a normie is?

It seems to vary from person to person.

I have a job, I have a girlfriend, I have no friends, I can't relate to anyone, I spend dozens of hours on this site a week, I think I have mild autism but it's never been diagnosed, I contemplate suicide about every 10 minutes of every day, I can't talk to girls for shit but I learned at a young age what hobbies led to girls talking to me, so I've lucked out on women despite being a fucking sperg.

I'd say on the surface I'm qualified for being normie material but I don't feel like a normie as I don't really relate to normie things.

What say you?
>>
File: 1498017783600.png (255KB, 700x928px) Image search: [Google]
1498017783600.png
255KB, 700x928px
>>38408781
>I have a gf
Lolnope

>b-b-but I'm sad sometimes like everbody else on earth. True robot guys fuck you virgin poseurs
>>
>>38408810
So normie to you just means no affiliation with women sans family?
Interesting.
>>
>>38408781
I am you 100% and we aren't normies.
>>
>>38408781
There are a few tiers
Chad/Stacy: evolved form of Normie
Normie: the average person; well adjusted to society, friends, non virgin, job, etc
Omega: no longterm relationships but otherwise a normie
Failed normie: may be a virgin or not, usually not. If they are, they are similar to normies but have more hate. If they aren't, they are more likely to act like Robots to compensate.
Robot: autism/virgin. self defeating, probably suicidal
Wizard: evolved robot; years of fermented isolation and occult knowledge
Elder god: human only in body
>>
>>38408781
>What is your personal opinion on what a normie is?
Can you step into some half filled public place, have average people look at you without feeling apprehension or fear, nor raise any bad attention from the people seeing you come in? Can a person of the other gender smile at you passing by, and nothing about the situation seems awkward, scary or even memorable for you?
Gratulations, you are a normie.
>>
tfw anons don't realize that normiehood isn't some one way street. you can go through a period of good social life, relationships, even sex, but still fall back into robot land.
the virgins just want to feel like they are better than other robots (by being worse) who may have had some success in life.
If they weren't retarded they would try to learn from the cyborg/failed normie among us instead of trying to make this some autistic mgtow circle jerk.
>>
>>38408934

None of these fit OP though

>>38408955
Worst description ever. According to you non-normies are all autists then (the literal meaning, not the meme meaning)
>>
>>38408955
This too, just because robots are so mentally fucked up they act like normal people are incapable of being embarrassed, feeling fear, having anxiety.
This shit is just part of life but non robots are able to get through it because they are adults.
>>
>>38408972
According to my list, he's a failed normie. He's non virgin but fails at fitting in with regular normies
>>
>>38408967
>I'm better than you but just as bad as you haha you're worse haha but we're all the same so I should be able to fit in with you too (ps you suck)
fuck off
>>
>>38408846
Precisely. I don't care how sad you are. Having a roastie hang off your arm while I walk around never having a gf and alone is what differentiates us. Fucking everybody is sad get over it.
>>
>>38409046
Not OP, but lets talk it out cause your kind is usually the worst as you think you are never in the wrong. What exactly would you offer a girl in a relationship and what have you done to find one? This is not an attack, i am willing to hear you out and find out where your bitterness stems from
>>
File: 079afa0297d261d46f4604c08a693008.jpg (302KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
079afa0297d261d46f4604c08a693008.jpg
302KB, 1280x720px
>>38409078
What does that have to do with the definition of the robot.
>omg ur like bitter virgin loser with nothing to offer wymyn omg
Please tell me the purpose of your post. You just proved me right. Do you want to be a robot or not? Or are you a normie lashing out because I told him he doesn't fit in.
>>
>>38409157

Why the fuck would I want to be a robot? Anyone who is a robot by choice is a retard. The ideal situation is to have other people you can bond with over non-normie shit. That way you still have friends or girlfriend or whatever and you still get to dislike shit normie things like going to clubs and whatever dumb stuff they are into. Does that make you a normie?Of course not
>>
File: 1475346934730.jpg (239KB, 1024x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1475346934730.jpg
239KB, 1024x1535px
>>38408781
Anyone who's not wizardly, but I would make some exceptions.
>>
File: 1476140831385.jpg (235KB, 1227x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1476140831385.jpg
235KB, 1227x1185px
>>38409368
>friends
>gf
>but omg don't watch marvel movies not normies.
Also get over yourself you pretentious fuck your posts are unbearable with how far you are up your own ass you are. I can tell your the fucker who thinks he's never wrong. Your first post was just a bunch of shit pulled out of your ass so you can pidgeonhole people you disagree with. You 're so lucky I'm on my phone not my pc so writing anything is a pain in the ass. I would tear you apart you pretentious psychology 101 norman.
>>
>>38409432
My only posts are these two, retard
>>38409078
>>38409368

I am unlucky you are on your phone otherwise I would have got the opportunity to laugh at your meme responses you bitter fuck. No wonder you shitpost getting mad at others having sex rather than just living your life and making the most of what you got
>>
>>38408781
>what hobbies led to girls talking to me
Which are these, then?
>>
>virgin
>no irl friends(last one i had was some indian like 2 years ago from college)
>no gf
>no job
>manlet
butttttt
>have had a gf b4, even made out and touched a boob once
>go outside often, running/buying groceries/gardening
>am attending college in meme stem degree
>not a dicklet(just about 6''x5'' bone pressed)

what am I?
>>
>>38409530
>normie get out
I guess..if u think memes are dumb pls leave 4chan and go to normiebook,normiegram and all that stuff. There u can fit in without getting mad.
>it's not a shame to be a normie (some robots even aspire to become one) but u just don't belong here
>>
>>38409592
I think u are a robot. It's (in my opinion) much more defined over the social skills rather than if u leave ur house sometimes or not.
>>
>>38408781
>Has a girlfriend
>can't talk to girls for shit

Have you ever tried not being an attention whore?
>>
>>38408781
>I can't talk to girls for shit
>I have a job, I have a girlfriend
Really now? So you just undid your pants and had a swarm of them appear?
>>
>>38409659
Your response was pathetic, thus a meme response, I never said anything about actual memes. Also putting normie in front of every word doesn't make you ''belong here'', it makes you a (to put it in words you can understand) normie-tard
>>
>>38408781

You're definitely a normie. Most people don't know how to talk with girls, they just happen to be at the right place at the right time like you.

Don't know why you care anyway. Most normies are better. Most robots are complete fuck ups that refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Robots are also bitter as fuck and their view of the world comes from memes lol
>>
File: 1499978166216.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499978166216.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>38409744
Gotcha chad
>get out
>>
>>38409787
You sure showed me, pal. Bet all the girls are flocking in front of your room right now, all hot and bothered by your non-existent strong argumentative skills
>>
File: 1500167252520.jpg (130KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1500167252520.jpg
130KB, 1080x1349px
>>38409843
I wasn't even the same guy. I was just pointing out that browsing rk9 and getting tons of pussy contradicts
>>
>>38409876

>has a monogamous relationship
>that somehow is the same as chad sleeping with 35 girls a month

Okay lad
>>
>>38409947
>claims to have relationship
>says he is not a robot
>get's angry for dude calling him normie
>call robot "bitter" ( wow WHERE DO U THINK U ARE? )
>get's mad at me for saying being a normie is not something to be ashamed of
Why did u come into the thread in the first place again?
>>
This shit is so fucking simple I swear. Normal people have sex. Have you had sex? Then congratulations, you're a motherfucking normalfag.
>>
>>38410008

I think you are mixing up a couple of posters into one cause I never did half of this stuff.

>you can have a gf and still not be a normie
>normies are cancer
> some robots are cancer
> being a non-normie does not make you a robot
>>
File: 5415154.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
5415154.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>38410087
>you can have a gf and still not be a normie

Hehe, 3/10 bait
>>
>>38410087
>>you can have a gf and still not be a normie
FUCKING HOW
>>
>the absolute state of /r9k/ in the current year
>>
>>38410087
Ok let's leave that shit behind.
I'll give it a try :
>Chad: tons of pussy, lots of muscle, has lots of bros
>Normie: has gf, sex, job, social life
>Robot : no gf, virgin, can have job and some hobbys BUT incapable of maintaining social life and his hobbys are most likley weird to normies
And the purest form of robot
>The Wizard:kissless virgin, never had a job, no friends, lives in basement, pissbottle collection, massive NEET, rates 2D girls over 3D girls

Feel free to add stuff
>>
>>38410250
>>38410228

>no other social interactions at all, no friends, no other people you even interact with
>barely leave the house unless absolutely necessary
>anxious when talking to more than one unknown person at a time
>not enjoying any socializing or being present at social events
>can't fit in any group, doesn't even remember the last year he had a friend (probably never)

>gee has a gf, what a normie

Kek
>>
>>38408879
you are failed normies dipshit
>>
>>38410307
>Social enough to get a gf
>Social enough to have sex
>Thinks he isn't a normie

I don't understand want to be a part of this board. You obviously dont belong here but you force us to accept you.
You're literally as bad as a tranny
>>
>>38410307
>>no social interactions at all, no people you even interact with
Is your gf not real?
>>
>>38408934
What happened to android
>>
>>38410339
Clearly apart from the girlfriend. She has her own social things and friend get togethers though. I don't and just spend these times on my own with my own hobbies and what not
>>
>>38408781
what actually is it though?
>>
>>38410087
If you have a gf you are a normie, idiot. Any true robot would love to have a gf more than anything in the world. Why do you care if the people on the Indonesian underwater sock knitting forum think you belong? You don't.
>>
>>38410368
But you have regular contact to another human? How does that make you anything but a normie? Please elaborate.
>>
>>38410307
>no other social interactions at all, no friends, no other people you even interact with
gf is a friend you fuck, having close friends make you normie already
>barely leave the house unless absolutely necessary
being neet is optional, not all robots can afford it
>anxious when talking to more than one unknown person at a time
robots dont talk to anyone
>not enjoying any socializing or being present at social events
yet you socialize with gf to a point of forming romantic relationship
>can't fit in any group, doesn't even remember the last year he had a friend (probably never)
never had friend, but has a gf almonds.jpg

typical case of failed normalfaggotry
>>
>>38410331
literally no one is as bad as a tranny apart from 2D wifu posters, both are equally mentally ill

>>38410392
>>38410398

I have been clearly saying that you can be a non-normie and still not a robot. Because I have a gf doesn't suddenly make me more apt socially or more in-place being in public, or change my distaste towards anything normies like and engage in

>>38410399
I've not failed in anything faggot, I am alright with this situation as it is, you are the failed anything if it matters at all because you are the ones unhappy with your situation.

I don't engage in any normie things (inb4 hurr durr but that sex tho - For the millionth time I am not a robot) and do not want to do so.
>>
if you have a gf your normy sorry bud
>>
>>38408781
For me it's literally just if you've ever been in any type of romantic relationship. If you have, you are a normie and there is nothing you can tell me that would make me think otherwise. At that point, I assume any type of depression or mental illness you have is along the lines of "Ugh, I washed my hands after taking a shit, OCD am I right?" and other normie-tier embellishments like saying "I hate people" on social media and it getting a bunch of likes.
>>
naive people who don't experience hardship for an extended period of time, but who are also unreasonable without they themselves understanding why, i.e. lack of self awareness.
>>
>>38410471

Oh look at this poor guy, his depression is because he doesnt have a gf. Gtfo with your meme illness, faggot
>>
>>38410471
i agree with this sentiment bud

truecels forever praise st.elliot
>>
>people NEED to be explained you cant be a robot if you have a gf
when is /r9k/ getting deleted again? Please?
>>
>>38410543
Not sure what part of anything I said hinted at the fact that I may be depressed because I have no girlfriend.
>>
>>38410666
Your depression doesn't make you anything special, there's lots of high functioning individuals who also suffer from depression.
It surely doesn't make you a robot either.
>>
to me a normie is someone who graduated from highschool and college, has been to a club or a party, or has been on a road trip with their friends. basically, anyone who can form superficial relationships irl with other normies.
>>
>>38408781

You are cyborg-tier.

Way I see it:

>Chad
Multiple romantic and sexual partners (either one very long-term lasting relationship and/or many shorter term ones), above average looks, high social influence and skills. Heavily dominant in human society, most likely very much of a conformist. No mental health issues at all (excluding maybe narcissism).
>Normie
a bunch short-term relationships and/or a few medium-long term ones. Either not a virgin or had sexual/intimate experience or some sort. average looks, normal social skills but little influence, just his social circle. Most likely conformist or very little interest in niche things which he'll hide. No mental health issues other then normie-tier mild depression-anxiety that passes after a few months total, mostly seasonal. Not anything chronic.
>Cyborg
Very few short term relationships and/or one medium-long one. May not be a virgin, but probably never had or will have a committing long-term partner. Below-average/flawed looks, below average social skills and next to no influence. Most likely non-conformist, but bad at hiding it and normies notice. Mental health issues exist but rarely anything that will make him counter-productive or unable to sustain himself competently.
>Robot
No romantic experience whatsoever in the last 2 years. May have had one or two short term relationships that failed. Virgin. Very flawed or bad borderline repulsive looks, very little social skills or flawed social skills built on faking his personality or something of the sort. No influence. Heavily non-conformist and doesn't care what normies think, but may be afraid to be judged by them. Chronic mental health issues which keep him from sustaining a full life although he may be able to keep a job if it's not anything too social.
>Wizard
A shell of what used to be human.
>>
>>38410710
Probably the most accurate classification system posted.
>>
>>38409700
>>38409731
These. I have normalfag hobbies and girls don't just materialize on my dick. You're either Chaddy or above average. Either way, fuck off. Stop trying to fit in with degenerates.
>>
>>38410691
One of us seems to be having a stroke because your replies have absolutely no context to anything I am saying. Nowhere did I say that depression is an exclusively robot trait, nor did I ever say anything about myself being depressed. I have not said a single thing about my own mental faculties.

The only reason I even mentioned depression was because OP stated that he was depressed. Since he said he had a girlfriend, I classify him as a normie and thus throw a lot of skepticism in his claims of his own depression and mental shortcomings.

Does that all make sense or are you going to attack me again for a claim I never made?
>>
lads i need help i need to be identified what race i belong to personally i feel im a cyborg

>never had a gf
> VIRGIN
>some girls show interest in me but i always miss the hints
>2 females askes me to prom a few years back
>havent spoken to a irl girl in like 1 year
>kissed a girl once while walking home she invited me to her house next day but i spilled my spaghetti and did not go
>have one friend who has major facial deformations
>study at uni and try my best to avoid all human interactions everyday

what am i a normie?? cyborg?? failed normie ??? im so confused man send help plz
>>
>>38410710
cyborg is a redundat category and serves no purpose but to confuse retards thinking they are welcome here. Cyborgs should just be split into high functioning robot and failed normalfag
>>
>>38410758
You are simply s robot, but there's still light in the tunnel for you just fix your spaghetti

>>38410781
You don't get to decide who's welcome here, faggot, you are about as insignificant as everybody else
>>
>>38410710
Someone should make a infographic with this.
>>
>>38410791
this board went to shit because we have no standards. Roasties can post freely, chads can post freely. And to add insult to injury they compare themselves to us claiming we are alike and then have the gal to resort to basic normie insults when told they dont belong and unwanted.
But I guess its pointless to argue since this board is not salvageable and any attempts to raise posting quality is futile. And yet there is no point in stopping since whining is all we have
>>
>>38410887
If this board focused on self-improvement more than whining it would drastically improve. Also range bans for chads and roasties
>>
>>38410943
this board is not for self improvement. If you want that go to /fit/, /soc/, /adv/ or reddit. /r9k/ is for venting out and finding solace in others misery. We used to support each other with kind words and express compassion but now its just "just be urself man". Fuck this cancer so much. In dont know why normalfags come here thinking they could "change" or help us. Fuck off with your hero complexes you cunts
>>
File: 1464784918020.jpg (64KB, 455x628px) Image search: [Google]
1464784918020.jpg
64KB, 455x628px
>>38408781
This is what I view a "normalfag" as. It's still a developing viewpoint so there might be some lapses in logic, but I'm happy with the rough direction it's going in.

A normalfag is anyone who unnecessarily projects their idea of what's "normal" onto others, regardless of where they perceive themselves on the spectrum.

>fuck off lib-cuck nigger and go back to plebbit *posts smugfrog*
Normalfag.

>all lolicons are pedos who need to be round up and shot, literally nobody would miss them
Normalfag.

>if you haven't lost your virginity by 18 years old, you're a fucking creepo
Normalfag.

>fucking NORMIES/CHADS/ROASTIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE
Normalfag.

Having a gf doesn't make you a normalfag.
Having a 9-5 job doesn't make you a normalfag.
Having a wife and her sons doesn't make you a normalfag
What makes you a normalfag is if you can't possibly fathom people on the other side of your arbitrary definition of "normal" having things in common to you and shun them solely because of that.

The world's a vast place with a lot of different people.
>>
>>38411065
This board is actually for social outcasts to discuss any non-normie things (including, but not limited to, venting).

Now it is a cringe tier shitfest.
Example:
>someone posts a robot-worthy greentext
gets tons of compassion

>someone posts the same greentext, but does not express explicitly that all roasties must be purged etc
Gets REEEEEEEEEEEEE'd eternally
>>
>>38408781
A normie is anyone who willingly goes outside. Every single one of them, like you, needs to GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD.
>>
>>38411108
Agree with everything you said apart from the lo-li thing. Degenerates in any form should not be tolerated. And if that makes me a normalfag according to your definition then so be it
>>
File: 3c567u12.png (135KB, 344x188px) Image search: [Google]
3c567u12.png
135KB, 344x188px
>>38411173
>Degenerates in any form should not be tolerated.
If they're not harming, exploiting, or otherwise forcing their shit upon others in the process, then I've got no problem how much of a degenerate someone is.

"You do you, I do me."
>>
>>38411108

>fucking NORMIES/CHADS/ROASTIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE

Bad example, as it only happens on /r9k/. People like that try to force what they see in a specific place, that why it says 'get off my board'. No one would bash normies in real life unless they're autistic edgy hipsters. Your example on virginity is a much better choice.
>>
>>38411262
>not forcing their shit upon others
>whole board is full of wifu posters

pick one
>>
File: 1487366689424.png (196KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487366689424.png
196KB, 600x600px
>>38410461
>I've not failed in anything faggot
wew lad
how insecure can you be?
>>
>>38411173

>Someone doing something privately
>Harms no-one
>fUCK OFF DEGENERATE YOU SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED

I'm not even a lolicon but I give no shit if they wanna fap to anime girls. Hell fap to damn necrophilic furry gay interracial anime hitler porn I give no shit just keep it in your house and harm no one.
>>
>>38408781
> has had sex outside of a rape/abuse situation
or
> is born a woman

easy as that
>>
>What is your personal opinion on what a normie is?
I think if you have any close interpersonal relationships you're a normalfag.
>>
>>38408781
>gay wheelchair

lol what is that?
>>
>>38411108
t. very obvious normalfag that definitely has a gf
>>
>>38412209
Rear wheel stand for a motorcycle
>>
>>38408781
>I have no friends
>I have a girlfriend
>I can't relate to anyone
>I have a girlfriend
Lying about your circumstances to appear more sympathetic is one of the biggest indicators that you're a normie.
>>
Are failed normalfags so desperate to fit in somewhere that they're actually trying to justify being a social failure despite having relationships?
>>
>>38410461
>Because I have a gf doesn't suddenly make me more apt socially or more in-place being in public,
Having a gf shows that you're not that bad socially and not that out of place in public.

You might not be perfect but no normalfags are and your flaws aren't severe enough to not be a normalfag.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.