[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're under arrest for public perversion! staring at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 53408333_p0.jpg (506KB, 907x1300px) Image search: [Google]
53408333_p0.jpg
506KB, 907x1300px
>you're under arrest for public perversion! staring at women's feet and getting an erection? disgusting! you're going away for a very long time.
>but... if you get down on your knees, and lick my feet, I may just let you off with only a warning. better lick all over, nice and slow, if you wanna be free. now, show me just how much you love feet!
>>
>>38408451
>weird japanese finger-toes
c'mon man
>>
C-Can you actually get arrested for that?
>>
Pikari is that you
>>
>>38408451
>Wide short feet.
Just arrest me already.
>>
>>38408910
No, who is that?
lt ain't me.
>>
>you will never be the insole of a cute, loving young woman
>>
>>38408535
why cant these japs draw feet well? even the foot fetish pics have no understanding either of what a foot looks like, let alone how to make them look appealing
>>
>>38408657
no, why would you obtain legal information from a foot fetish roleplay thread on 4chan
>>
>>38409585
This. Anime feet are the least sexy thing in the world.
>>
>>38409585
but 3d feet are disgusting.
>>
>>38409984
Wrong. They're beautifully shapes unlike anime blob claws. And they also exist, so you get to touch them and suck them.
>>
>>38409984
with both, i suppose, theres a ratio. theres some anime art that has really nice looking feet, but its the exception as far as i've seen.
>>
>>38408451
Foot fags are the most common but weird fetish. Did something happen in your childhood to cause you to like feet?
>>
>>38410039
There's nothing weird with liking feet don't say such things.
>>
>>38408451
OP, if you're going to make a thread like this, at least come with the quality alright? I don't know what that is at the end of her leg, but it sure as hell ain't a human foot.

>tfw I will never rub my wiener against those large stinky soles so much that the smell never comes off my penis
>tfw I will never eat soup out of her soiled, well-worn shoes
>>
File: 77877688.jpg (176KB, 1024x1013px) Image search: [Google]
77877688.jpg
176KB, 1024x1013px
>>38410133
lmao forgot the picture
>>
>>38410039
I don't see how it's any more weird than legs.
>>
>>38410133
>>38410142
you're even fucking worse you freak
>>
>>38410133
>>38410142
>Smellfag
Castrate yourself you numale.
>>
>>38408535
someone please edit this photo so the feet are like ape feet
>>
>>38410497
No need to castrate myself, that's the beauty of her large stinky feet! A few good steps and pop!
>>
>>38410580
Which celebrity soles would you most want to get underneath?
>>
>>38410785
Hmmm...an interesting question. I guess the top ones would be:

>Krysten Ritter
>Shailene Woodley
>Shilpa Shetty
>Maki Tamaru
>Angie Harmon
>Eugenia Silva
>Aida Yespica
>Izabel Goulart
>Eva Mendes
>Bethenny Frankel
>Lakshmi Manchu
>Charlotte McKinney

Theme: Big ass feet
>>
>>38410847
Give me a top one that you would most want to be underneath right at this moment. Pic one pair of soles.
>>
>>38411081
It would always be Krysten Ritter.
>>
>>38411106
I want to gauge your devotion to soles, to see if you truly love them.

Imagine Krysten had a particular favorite pair of sneakers. She wears them all of the time, to the gym every day, around time, just all of the time. It's her "go to" pair of shoes. She's had then for 7 years already so much of the shoe has molded to the shape of her foot and the shoes are well-being enough that they'll last for many more years, at least ten more years of daily abuse from her soles. She wears them barefoot 90% of the time, she likes how they feel on her naked feet skin and she likes feeling the shoes absorb her footsweat on a hot day. When she does wear socks, it's generally an unwashed tight-fitting ankle socks that hasn't been washed in months and she only wears to the gym.

1/2
>>
>>38411106
Let's say you have an opportunity to transport yourself into these well-worn shoes. Your current body would disappear and your mind and senses would be transferred to the shoes.

The insole of the right shoe would be your face and the insole of the left shoe would be your cock and balls. You'd have full feeling of these body parts but in insole form. So as she inserts her foot into the left shoe you'd feel her warm sole pressed against your cock and you'd feel it become erect. And has she's running on the treadmill for 30min, her sole would be STOMPING down on your fully erect dick and your tender balls over and over and over again.

Same goes for the other shoe. Her sole would be stomping your face thousands of times per day with no reprieve or remorse. You could taste and kiss her sole. You'd feel her toes always moving around trying to get comfortable or to grip you better. In fact, your nose would be right underneath the pong, curved portion of her toes.

Would you agree to these terms? Ten years of near-daily service pressed beneath her bare soles? All of your current life problems would disappear. It would just be you and her soles, no distractions and no worries. You would only have to think about what's truly important in life: her soles and how to properly serve them.
>>
>>38412283
Yeah, sign me up, that sounds amazing. I wouldn't even hesitate.
>>
>>38408535
What do your toes look like? Mine look a lot like that.
>>
File: 1497895142345.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497895142345.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>38408535
>>38409585
That's what their feet actually look like, and long toes are the best toes anyway t.b.h.
>>
>>38408451
How about I worship your soles and then you arrest me anyway. But my punishment will be wearing a collar that had a chain attached to an anklet you'll wear.
>>
>>38412559
what the fuck are those toes. they're so fucking thick, i like long but these just look fucking manly lmao
>>
>>38414510
Don't pretend you wouldn't kiss and suck.
>>
>>38408451
Then I shoot her in her roastie fucking face. I will DIE before another woman strips me of my dignity.
>>
>>38414982
Sucking cute soles is a gift, what does dignity have to do with it
>>
>>38408451
Ugly looking feet.
>>
>>38415128
No, you kiss MY toes roastie. I'm not slobbering all over your stinky fucking feet, possibly even smellier than your snatch!
>>
>>38415152
Her feet probably smell like fruity lotion
>>
>>38415517
Like fruiting fungus slime, maybe.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.