[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys do realize all the lashing out against men in the media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

You guys do realize all the lashing out against men in the media is because women have more spending power than men now and men are buying less stupid bullshit?

Realize something, how many man do you see in subcultures now?

Most guys just throw on an under armour shirt some pants and some sneakers and are on their way

What does a man buy in an cosmetic isle? Deoderant, body wash, some shampoo, some lotion?

Women need makeup, multiple types, body wash, multiple types, hair care shit, nail polish, skin care shit, etc.

Women buy more clothes and other useless expensive shit. Woman lose their minds over goofy shit that makes them believe they're affluent. Men are doing what? Putting more of their time into tech products.

Who do you think is making YouTube more money? Those 10,000 make up channels and vlogs that can get 10k views just off the fact that a woman's in the video, or those few gaming channels of which most will never ever crack 100,000 views total.

This whole thing is basically about bullying men back into the consumer collective. Red pillers are idiots who can't figure that the chicken came before the egg. Men were already "going their own way". It's like a mob bullying a store owner into paying protection money, the media which is tradionally a mouth piece for advertisers are just pushing an agenda because women bring them in enough money so men are expendables.

Until women wake up and realize that these people aren't their friends and they just see them as dollar signs and the most relevant revenue stream, this shit will continue.

If anyone needs the redpill, it's women.
>>
>>38408424
>If anyone needs the redpill, it's women.
Why? The modern world is literally a dream come true for women.
Women ARE the "consumer collective" and everything in society is tailored to their preferences and their whims. Why would they think anything needs to change?
>>
>>38408424

Nail on the head OP

Another thing to consider about men is how much men pirate shit. Even the stuff we do "consume" We don't pay for.
>>
File: 1494364933708.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494364933708.png
50KB, 200x200px
>>38408751
>Until women wake up
dont hold your breath Anon, women never take responsibility and will just blame men when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>38408424
Makes sense.
I've overheard women threatening to borrow money because they see no alternative, they don't want to reduce spending or live below their means.
Literally threatening btw.
>Then I'll just have to borrow it
Meanwhile if a man wants something he works more or spends less elsewhere.
I've talked to guys from my construction job (dad told me to give the foreman a handshake and bitch about my car, shit was so crash) and they're working two jobs to save money. Not buy things, just to have a float.

I don't think women and men have the same attitudes to resource aquisition and spending. I think there are people who massively benefit from women having their own revenue streams, who also push the independent woman narrative.

It's always the same really, follow the money and you learn truth.
>>
>>38408424
Women are responsible for 80% of consumer spending in America so it makes sense.
>>
>walk along a main street
>basically every shop is a place only women would buy from
makes sense
>>
File: lathe_with_base.jpg (22KB, 506x335px) Image search: [Google]
lathe_with_base.jpg
22KB, 506x335px
>>38408424
Fight club elaborates on the topic. Men have to be coerced into consumerism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on5Rn_JNl7s

Historically the bulk of men, exactly one half of the working class (the 99%, proletariat, propertyless people) had their place in the industrial or agricultural production, or resource mining.

Due to things like tendency of the profit rate to fall, the export of capital and imperialism, the production and resource mining gets outsourced into third world. The capital owners presume that lower labour costs will result in them having more profit. This results in deindustrialization and shift towards the sector of services. So the working class men in the west are being rendered obsolete through forces outside their control.

The solution that I propose will definitely have to do with politically securing the direct relationship of common people and means of their livelihood. Because of all people we here are the most blatant examples of people removed from any way to make a living. NEETs, university student, retail workers for minimum wage.

The fight club outlines this with the improvised commune of project mayhem members growing food in the garden.

>>38408817
The media you consume and pirate is only a way to keep your mental health afloat, a maintenance. You consume food.

>>38408836
Exactly the investigation of flows of money, and by extension real things like energy, natural resources and other is the way to comprehend the entire system of extraction of profit. And to see where profit is created and who claims and receives it.

>>38408818
Only stupid women do that. The smart woman is empowered because she has confidence in her abilities.

You know the kind of woman that would prefer a sewing machine as a gift than an iphone. And you know even name brand sewing machine from major manufacturer like Singer is still cheaper than an iphone.
>>
When you think about it, western society doesn't need men anymore. All the jobs that really required the strength of a man are all gone. Dangerous factory jobs? Gone
Exploration and all that shit? Who cares we have a lot of this shit mapped out.
Space exploration? You were born too early.
You basically have all the menial trade level shit like construction, plumber, electrician etc left.
Shit drug dealer is becoming a viable option, at least it's fun dangerous and exciting and you don't have to worry about uncle sam digging in your shit if you're smart enough. You have the college fields but if you weren't smart enough to secure a few scolarships and or aren't read to work 3 or more jobs, you're fucked.

Everything is consumerism consumerism consumerism
and you don't need a strong back to buy shit.

I'm around a lot of young women, and all they do is buy buy buy, party, drink, buy buy buy and act neurotic 24/7.

It's hard to get a man on group think period, less men go to church, less men buy into advertisement, less men listen or care about the media. Why do you think Old Spice's approach to advertisement involves ironic sarcastic adult swim type shit instead of serious "you're a guy, wear this shit!".

Women are easily fooled, that's why you still have cosmetic companies hopping on the body positivity shit, but still the women they use as fat are still withing the realm of attractive and not some super duper landwhale type shit? These companies will
sell you the poison and the cure. Do you know that most cosmetic producys actually fuck your skin up? Why would they sell you the ultimate fix? So instead of eating right and drinking water to clear your skin here's some make up and some other shit to keep masking it while nothing ever really improves.

It's like we (men) upset our gods because we won't sacrifice as much to them now. So you won't buy? Then fuck you, we have this whole other revenue stream that will buy anything we tell them to.
>>
>>38411415
It reminds me of how in the 90s they figured out how to circumvent the parents and directly beam bullshit right into kids. I'm a product of that generation. Thankfully sometime in the 00s laws came pass that limited what could be advertised to children. The only good guys in this ironically was Disney. Ever noticed how Disney never had ads on their channel? Disney has a hardline anti-advertising to children stance, even to the point that they killed their partnership with McDonalds.

Men aren't need and rederned obsolete because your money isn't needed and rendered obsolete.
>>
>>38408424
>Until women wake up and realize that these people aren't their friends and they just see them as dollar signs and the most relevant revenue stream, this shit will continue.
>If anyone needs the redpill, it's women.

I agree with this quite a lot.
>>
God damn OP gets it.
>>
>>38411415
I should probably point out that women are better adapted to space travel than men because they consume fewer calories, are more resilient to radiation exposure and cooperate in enclosed spaces better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.