[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's this a good outfit to go on a date with a chick I met

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8103.jpg (114KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8103.jpg
114KB, 640x853px
It's this a good outfit to go on a date with a chick I met on tinder?

>inb4 chad
I just want you're input r9k help a robot out.
>>
>>38407247
Your*
Autocorrect
>>
>>38407247
ANON STOP THOSE ARE CUMSOCKS
>>
>>38407247
it looks fine, tho you should get a shirt that doesnt show your mantits that much, otherwise not bad.
>>
>>38407247
Do you have a snake in your pocket?
>>
>>38407247
Did you dip your socks in the toilet?
>>
>>38407247
Why is your t-shirt tucked in? Try to find a shirt that doesn't show off your flabbiness so much. Try a polo or button up. Do you have jeans that don't need to be rolled up? Those socks have to go, too.
>>
Put those socks on properly. Better yet, get some blue ones. Your socks should always match your pants.
As for you paints, blue jeans are fine. Roll down the bottom part though. I would try to buy a new belt at some point, maybe a darker hue of brown, but that's just my preference.
The t-shirt is meh, you should wear a buttoned shirt with a white undershirt at best. Also, make sure everything you wear is cleaned properly and smells good.
>>
Don't tuck your t-shirt in
A button-down shirt might be a better option (and hide your fat better)
Ideally your leathers should match but that's a small problem
>>
for god's sake untuck the damn shirt and take those cumsocks off
>>
File: LCY_mens-jeans-rolled-up_8.jpg (152KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
LCY_mens-jeans-rolled-up_8.jpg
152KB, 600x414px
>>38407333
>>38407331
>Do you have jeans that don't need to be rolled up
>Roll down the bottom part though
Rolled up jeans are still in fashion though
>>
>>38407247
Untuck the shirt, get better socks, wear shoes, and then youre fine
>>
>>38407379
>Rolled up jeans are still in fashion though
If you can wear them like those men in your picture, but OP can't. Rolling up your jeans improperly makes you look like an autist.
>>
who the fuck took this picture of you?
>>
>>38407247
nice tiddies.123
>>
>>38407247
haha is this real
>>
>>38407452
reccomendations go on >>>/wsr/ you underage shit
>>
File: 1499807333533.jpg (19KB, 238x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499807333533.jpg
19KB, 238x225px
>>38407247
Yeah dude looks great I'm 100% sure you'll score with her tonight
>>
>>38407452
Sakamoto desu ga or love lab.
>>
>>38407387
Navy jeans like that are supposed to be rolled up
>>
>>38407247
Drop the cumsocks, drop the rolled up jeans, use a black belt and untuck the shirt
>>
File: 21341354.jpg (278KB, 848x1736px) Image search: [Google]
21341354.jpg
278KB, 848x1736px
>>38407387
You're right, I should try to demonstrate the art of cuffing your jeans
Whew, that was hard
>>
Put a shirt on, idiot.
>>
>>38407527
Nozaki kun, amagi park, yryr
>>
>>38407518
>use a black belt
His belt is fine. OP has better fashion sense than you do apparently
>>
File: 1486449016128.jpg (24KB, 243x337px) Image search: [Google]
1486449016128.jpg
24KB, 243x337px
>>38407527
Thread compromised. This was a conspiracy to attract degenerates for robot intel on anime
>>
>>38407247
I like the choice of shirt, simple clean and inoffensive, but not without showing off desirable traits such as your large protruding nipples and gut. Jeans are pretty nice too, although I would roll them up a little more. Like the belt choice as well, very rustic and masculine and I appreciate that you remembered to directly align the belt buckle above the fly. Watch is a nice touch, shows that you're a man of punctuality and class. Socks need a bit of work, though. As she's only going to see the ankle of your socks she is not going to be able to notice the intriguing stains that make up the lower half. I would suggest dipping the whole of your socks in sewage to maintain that mottled look throughout the entirety of them.

Overall I would rate your get up very highly. Women like to tell what kind of person a man is just by looking at him and with your outfit they'll have no trouble figuring out what a stud you are.
>>
>>38407581
When you look like that you don go to dates with the " I have a good fashion sense look" you go with "I am a straight shooter and I don't give a fuck".There is nothing more pathetic than fat guys with model clothes and trendy haircuts
>>
hit the gym you fat cunt
>>
>>38407739
Lifelong dream of being swole enough to ball out in a dbz t-shirt and cargo pants desu senpai.
>>
>>38407247
You're not Chad you fat fuck. And it depends on the environment you'll be in, if it's casual then shirt n jeans, if you're going right to her house to fuck, sweatpants and a white t.
>>
>>38407761
And yeah if you're fit n swole enough. You look good in any autistic graphics shirt or cargo shorts n sketchers.
>>
>>38407739
Dude, it's just a brown leather belt. It's not a designer blazer or something. Nobody will think twice about it.
>>
>>38407796
>he took the bait
omg
>>
nice tits bro. nice
>>
>>38407247
shirt and socks are unacceptable

black or blue socks

preferably a polo shirt to hide your gyno a bit.
shirt need to be a bright(ish) color or straight black

watch is good, fits with the jeans.
godspeed
>>
>>38407247
dont go on that date
stop hurting people
>>
alri tim

asdwadsa
>>
>>38407247
You just have to stop being so fat
>>
Op looks nice. And its not like she is going to see his socks.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-14-15-24-55.png (74KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-14-15-24-55.png
74KB, 720x1280px
Post theme(play as your read):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUea0h4DZTs

Ok OP, listen man
>taking a tinder slut on a date
If you care about looks then dont wear a blue shirt with blue jeans, never tuck in a t shirt
I'd say "hurrr hit the gym and shower broXD", but Im going to be honest with you, yeah your body looks flabby, but It literally doesnt matter unless you care about it. You could hit the gym for 2 hours a day for a year and nothing would change fuck improving yourself for women it literally does not matter, your either born with it or your not. Its too late for that man, I wouldnt even recommend taking that whore out on a date dude, she fucks dudes off tinder within 30 seconds of seeing them in person and you want to wine and dine her?
Pic related typical tinder slut

Honestly man, invest in stoli and some cranberry juice, play video games, watch a documentary, jerk off, read a book, learn a language, it literally doesnt matter at all whatever keeps your mind off things and helps you get through the day
>>
>>38407581
>>38407518
Shouldn't the belt match the shoes? What kind of shoes is OP wearing?
>>
You might want to go with something that doesn't show off your tits so much. It's a little much for a first date.
>>
>>38407247
>rolled up jeans
only fuccbois wear this crap.
>>
>>38407387

>you're only properly rolling the jeans if the guy wearing it is hot and well built
>>
>>38407247
thats a horrible look. dont be suprised if she flakes
>>
>>38410270
*pulls back hammer*
*looks down barrel*
Anon pls delate this
>>
>>38407247
The nipples are gross
Wear a thicker shirt
>>
I feel like this is bait since the cumsocks are so prominently displayed.
>>
>>38407247
>shirt too small
>pants too big
>brown belt on blue jeans
>dirty socks

this is definitely how r9k looks. i bet he wears sneakers too.
>>
>>38407247
>Basic plain tee
>Walmart jeans coupled with shit coloured belt
>tucking the fucking shirt in with a beer gut like that
Jesus Christ man; eat less and maybe consider investing in some wife-beaters (black or grey) and a couple of shirts with collars (I'd recommend button-ups). Layering is efficient as fuck and would help to hide those chestesticles.
>>
>>38407379
just because you see it in ads doesn't mean it's in fashion. rolled up jeans emphasize that you're too poor/skinny to afford pants that fit, but you make it work anyway because you're a punk. does it work in a handful of cases where you already live the culture? sure. is it fashionable in most of the world? nah. rolling up as a gimmick to appear punk is no different than dying your hair pink randomly. and there are definitely ads with pink hair.
>>
Wear an undershirt to conceal those titters. What other shirts do you have available?
>>
>>38407543
Nice manlet heels faggot.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.