[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally decide to take a stand >start eating less eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
>finally decide to take a stand
>start eating less eating healthier and having smaller meals less frequently
>start going on constant walks, standing more, and working out
>gaining even more weight
>fatter than ever
>literally feel my tits almost hanging to my belly button when i sit down

welp. cant say i didnt try. god just brought me here to kill myself i guess.
>>
>>38406731
Muscle weighs more than fat and is building up underneath your current fat while the fat being burned is leaving more space beneath your skin which has yet to retract.

All part of the process
>>
>>38406731
Oh my fucking god just fast you fat fucker. Celery, water, vitamins and nutritional supplements. NOTHING ELSE. Deny yourself food until people can see you naked without vomiting.
>>
>>38406731
Me too anon its hell
>>
>>38406731
You are not gaining weight you moron, you are building muscles. If instead of a diet you work out you will initially gain weight, before losing fat as you build up muscles faster than you shrink fat cells. How can you be too stupid to understand this?
>>
File: 1500098145584 (1).jpg (2MB, 2387x2728px) Image search: [Google]
1500098145584 (1).jpg
2MB, 2387x2728px
yep, life is suffering for a real robot. buckle ur seatbelt, it gets worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

the first step to change is to accept reality and admit u have a problem and suffer

if u want weight loss its pretty ez t.bh

ephedrine, yohimbe, clen, t3, hgh, tren
>>
>>38406784
>>38408022
If he's eating less then he shouldn't be eating enough to gain any muscle mass, working out while trying to lose weight should just be to try and retain muscle you already have while losing fat

>>38406731
Anon I don't know what you're doing wrong from your post, but it must be something. Eat even less, stars yourself. So you don't die
>>
>>38406731

I think this actually can happen depending on what items one eats. Lets say you lived on soda and sweets/chocolate before, it's pretty filling and you get a sugar boost that lasts quite a while. If you stop that shit and you're a bit diabetic, lets say you switch to pasta/bread/carbwhatever and maybe milk/juice/water, while technically stuff like that has a bit better nutritional values and is healthier, you probably eat more of it to get as full as you used to get on a lesser amount of coke and chocolate.

>>38407930
This guy makes sense, either that of start exercising like a man possessed.
>>
>>38408119
Here's the thing. He likely was MASSIVELY overeating before. To be genuinely fat and stay fat you have to eat, a whole lot at that. He also very likely had barely any muscles to begin with. Even a lot of the "skinny people" barely do any exercises and lack muscles to an absurd degree. So build up initially is very quick up to a certain point.
>>
>finally decide to take a stand
>ZA WARUDO
>>
File: 1499271868254.png (455KB, 582x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499271868254.png
455KB, 582x477px
>>38408250
-> /a/
-> reddit
-> hell
>>
File: 1495993248023.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495993248023.png
230KB, 726x720px
>>38408250
Chuckled a bit, cheers. New installment of Wan Pisu out today btw.

>>38408308
Go fuck yourself Allmight
>>
>>38408337
You watch the anime of One Piece? How do you even stand the animation and pacing?
>>
File: 135703103419l.jpg (56KB, 482x404px) Image search: [Google]
135703103419l.jpg
56KB, 482x404px
>>38408348

You pose a good question anon. I guess because I've been following it for so many years now, not quite since it started airing but 100-200 eps in I think, K-F were still very active back then I remember, then the start of Yibis. The quality isn't top notch, but one has to remember this things been airing for an insanely long time now, taking into account its delivered almost weekly and the budget they must have etc. (I really can't think of a single 26 ep anime that would hold up as well after nearing 800 episodes).

But yea, after so many years it has become a sunday ritual to me, I usually make sure I have some sweets or cookies at home and some coke out of the fridge (cuz Franky), then I just immerse myself for 20 mins. Despite the obvious quality drop I still think it has its glorious moments and that feeling of adventure and fun that it had so much of in the beginning. The whole islands of candy and seas of juice and stuff that they've been visiting now has been really comfy.

On another note, you seen anything good airing this season btw? Only tried out Galaxy Tylor so far.
>>
>>38408457
Honestly I don't even watch that much anime I'm more of a manga guy. I gotta keep up on Boku no Hero Academia of course which is always pretty good. This week's episode was hype.
>>
>>38408337
all might already fucked mate. if ur up2date
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.